DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Hi there,
I hope this is the right place...I didn't find people related to the hip hop scene so I'm tryin to find someone here...well, my name is Wafi...I'm born in Iran and I grew up in Italy...Now I'm living in bangladesh here in dhaka...However I'm desperately looking for people related to the hip hop culture here in dhaka...I want to meet people and do rap with them and stuff...you can find some of my old song here www.myspace.com\hiphopbengala so if you guys thinks that I have what it takes I'm here...I'm ready to do rap in english or in bengali no matter what...I'm looking for people in the hip hop scene here in bangladesh...I want to meet how this culture has evolved here...hip hop has raised me and now I want to be part of it here in bd...I hope there are available people...

AxZA_FLyology

AxZA_FLyology
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

wassup wafi. . .I'm aXza. . .I'm not sure actually what are you looking for?!?!. . .ppl to collab or a crew . . . chk out 1 of ma experimental demo [http://www.4shared.com/file/187333320/362dea23/Shonar_Bangla_DEMO__w_hOOk_nd_.html]. . .nd [http://www.4shared.com/file/185233605/2e797c49/Welcome_to_my_playground.html] ad me in yahoo ma id is "flyology_axza@yahoo.com" thn we can talk mo'

AxZA_FLyology

AxZA_FLyology
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

you can ad me in FB too search 'Axza mohd' n fb thn ull gt me

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

I want to collaborate or do some music...doesn't metter if I join a crew or not...all I care about is to make music... kay-d@hotmail.it add this contact and then we can talk or decide to meet or somethin'...

RedS_Z

RedS_Z
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

add meh Wafi" i no italian lil too... mayb i can help//
rredwan@rocketmail.com
in fb

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Well...let me make things clear..I'm here seeking for people to do rap and meet the bengali hip hop culture...I want to do music and it doesn't matter if I join a crew or not or if I do it in Italian bangla or english...all I care about is music...I want to meet people...you know hang out and know how the hip hop is down here.. www.myspace.com\hiphopbengala this is my old myspace...here you can find some of my old songs...

AxZA_FLyology

AxZA_FLyology
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Ummm i guess sit bck n PC nd chitchat aint gonna help yah hea.......... https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/axza1?ref=profile
ma fb link

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AxZA_FLyology wrote:Ummm i guess sit bck n PC nd chitchat aint gonna help yah hea.......... https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/axza1?ref=profile
ma fb link
I totally agree with you...but I don't have facebook...so let's do one thing allright??if you guys are interested just let me know I'll give you my phone number so that we can directly talk and decide what to do,how to do and how to meet each other...I think it's the best way couse facebook msn or forums aren't gonna help us...so if we wanna collaborate just ask me for my number and I'll send it to you by private massege...

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Ok lets meeeet.Which hood u belong to ?

Gulshan or Dhanmondi ?

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

I'm from lake circus kalabagan panthopath...I'm litle closer to 32 number dhanmondi...

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

im ZX l)@ G@lvleR...ewilling to help u out bro..Smile...plz do hit me up if i can be of any service, peace Smile

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

oh btw, im from uttara sector 4...Very Happy

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:im ZX l)@ G@lvleR...ewilling to help u out bro..rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka... Icon_smile...plz do hit me up if i can be of any service, peace rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka... Icon_smile
ok I could be usefull,u need to give me some time..I've already prepared two songs in english but those are bad couse of my english pronounciation...I'm working to do something in bangla and when I'm done I'll hit you back and give you something...then you'll decide if I could be usefull or not...peace...

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Wafi wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:im ZX l)@ G@lvleR...ewilling to help u out bro..rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka... Icon_smile...plz do hit me up if i can be of any service, peace rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka... Icon_smile
ok I could be usefull,u need to give me some time..I've already prepared two songs in english but those are bad couse of my english pronounciation...I'm working to do something in bangla and when I'm done I'll hit you back and give you something...then you'll decide if I could be usefull or not...peace...

hmm kkz!! Very Happy...ill see then Smile

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:
Wafi wrote:

hmm kkz!! rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka... Icon_biggrin...ill see then rapper from Italy seeking for people in dhaka... Icon_smile
ayo check out my song is out...You can find it on the spittin on the mic oudio section...check it out and leave some feeds!!It's called "shunno akash"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum