DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

23/7 [2nd Rnd] - Mr MR Vs J Double R [Forfeited]

+3
F.L.O.
Bangey
DJ R@F
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Forfeited cuz Jay Double R never showed up

Mr MR
You need to spare-us-all, from your lame rhymes that we can't bear-at-all
This kid.. claims to spray* cats, but we know its just aerosol!//
His ex-'girl' is a drag queen so, Jay got 'royal' rejection (Double R!)**
He looks in the mirror, and his own reflection don't respect-him! (Double R!)**//
Now watch this guy-panic, coz he sees my game is gi-gantic
I'ma leave this bitch crying like he been watching ti-tanic***//
"I can fly" is what he's sayin, but his game just aint elevated
He's drowning, he's decimated, devastated, and desecrated//
I'll beat this bum any day, that's no ex-treme claim
I even beat yo ass….in yo wet-dream??? - mayneeee!!//
That's nasty as fuck, but it's the only way you gets cream****.
This gon’ be your last ride, so you can call me Jetstream*****
You must be a Yankee pilot, the way you force yourself on air******
Or maybe you just atheist, coz in this battle, you gots no prayer!
Everyone's readin' this beatin' and pleadin' "Just leave-him-bro.",
But the reason-though? "Your lyrics killed Jay! Now He ain't breathin-yo!"//

* spray - street for shootin' em up!
** double r - two words that start with r
this works both on the level of the movie, and the fact that he's
scared shit of my titanic (gigantic) game. the 'i can fly' line as you
all know is from the movie
**** cream - slang for bling, money, ice, whatever you wanna call it - but in this case, cream is a double entendre for semen.
*****Jetstream
– the last roller coaster to be built at Riverview Park (a historic
amusement park in Chicago) and it’s also a lead in to the next line (as
pilots use Jet streams (air currents) to reduce their flight time –
Wikipedia that shit and learn something yo! J)
****** wordplay – airforce – and also with subtle political undertone towards the Bush administration.

http://www.deshirhymes.com

Bangey

Bangey

Really tight verse. Its a shame that its gone to waste though!

*Guess he really "aint breathin yo"

Last edited by Bangey on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Yeah, you're right... Im so dissappointed that it's getting wasted for no reason... Jay Double R shudda showed up....

But very good stuff by Mr MR... Thumbz up! Very Happy

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

BAAAL WIT AAAA'S TIME 1000 ...wass hapnin here RAF

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

man u ppl shud've atleast put me on da job to moderate...JDR re tuilla loi aitam...aito na mane!!

http://pro27.4shared.com

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

hahah ah RAF I think be4 selecting ppl for the tourn u should have make' em promise to show up their asses or post their shits to ya.

Jay Double R

Jay Double R
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

yo guys i know it's a shame to not show up but situations ain't always the same i guess.....infact it's the first tym in my lyf i ain't showed up on a battle.....it ain't nuthin lyk i was runnin outta words or sth.....it's just dat me n my frens had a party on 22nd where i happen to get high with 8 shots of vodka n 14 pieces of sleepin pills.....i mean i cudn't feel myslf n i heard dat i was goin around smakin eibody which i didn't even know during my trip......well now i know wat i'm doin so here i am.......n guys i ain't even gotta say all this shit....i'm just lettin u know.........nyways i've been n wreckless n wasted bastard fo the past three days n guess what??? i ain't even sorry mudafuckaz cuz  rockin the world cums b4 everything if u know wa m sayin......but still if u wana call a re battle i'm up fo it or just best of luck to u survivors..........1

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

Considerin JAY's conditions i insist tht dea shud b a rematch!!

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Think so...........wat I think is...................DJ RAF should see this.

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

SLEEPING PILLS R MEANTA PUT U 2 SLEEP AIN IT...N 14 PIECES IS MEANTA KILL U 2 =P..RAF wat u sayin man....wer u at....

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Dats a very hard point u got their flo.

PPL IN THE TOURN WHO MESSED UP ND LOST ,,,,,,,,, BRINGING IN EXCUSES. IT SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

wats over is over homie...Jay mayne better luck next time...n homie u can move mountains but not beat MR MR'S Verse...MANNN DAT VERSE IS CRAZY U SHUD BE A RAPPER FOR REAL HEHE...

Jay Double R

Jay Double R
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

yo F.L.O... i've been dopin from the age of 12 n i've taken mo pills in my life then real bitch takin dicks u know wa m sayin........i've experienced takin 80 pieces at once....n datz wen u have a chance of dyin......n 14 is piece is lyk a kid to me yo......it just kept me outta sense fo 3 days n datz all......n if u non drug users find it so hard to believe then just gimmie a call to visit my pills party wen u reach BD.......oh n F.L.O believe me everyday ain't friday so u can't just say dat i can't beat MR's verses or sth.......i mean cum on man if landin on moon is possible then i dun think it would be dat hard beatin him   u feel me......n neways i just askd u fo a re match n i ain't forcin none of u so it ain't even necessary..........n to tell u sth "i guess ppl whu dun bite r rapppers fo real" n i'll tell u sth dat u won't find anoda bad ass rapper lyk me 'around......i mean ppl just focus on rap but i focus on entire hip hop n datz the difference between so called rappers n me......still no offence bro but i ain't even gotta click no sound to produce a track.....wateva i do is all orizinated from me so u shud think b4 puttin comments like "i shud be a rapper fo real or sth".....hell yea i'm fukin real......n truly speakin man i ain't even put my real name on internet cuz i'm scared dat ppl myt even jack my name......n u dun even know 5% abt me.....so do avoid commments lyk dat man.......n if i'm out then i'm out but i'll tell u this dat i can beat even double tyms beta verses then these....peace

Bangey

Bangey

I'm not sure weather there should be a re-match or not. Its not up to me. But, if there is a rematch i reckon that Mr MR deserves a handicap of some sort because JayRR got to see his verse before spittin his own. This verse by Mr MR was the best so far in the tournement i reckon so Jay, i don't think FLO is dissin you or anything when he says you probably couldn't beat Mr MR's verse because its insane.

And when he says "you should be a real rapper" i think he is refferring to Mr MR, not you.

One more thing. taking 3 sleeping pills is supposed to be unbearable and get you unconcious for a period of time. 4 are very dangerous. Taking 14?? Unheard of. Claiming that you have taken 80 at once?? Please man, please...

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

HAHAHA..

Bangey

Bangey

One more thing. Claiming that you have been doping since 12 is not a big deal. The average age to start doping in the UK is 13. That includes all the people from posh families who aren't really exposed to that stuff anyway.

I'm not hating on you man. I'm just disappointed that firstly Mr MR's verse went to waste and secondly, your claiming you can beat verses twice as good as that when your previous verses this tournment have not been near that standard.

One consolation, you could probably still beat me. But then again, i never claimed to be a great lyricist.

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

BANGEY dud we knw wat JAY is man[no offnce] nd his verse is a killah!..So i won cum hea nd blabber tht MR.MR's vverse sukd,No!but JAY's previous battles wea all wack man cus he ddnt give his 100% on those...he said tht he'll give his total 100s on this knockout phase.
Jay's a killah man,ask FLO bout tht!they had 1 hell of an epic battle out in FrB[chek da grp,its still dea]..Nd i saw Jay's real lyrics man..dose wea all killahs lyk it was srta shit written by JR Writer or ne odr legendary westcoast lyricists.
Jay must be having a chance to show himself wat he can!!Mr.MR is da current champ fo ur info BANGEY so da bottomline shud stand dat the champ got to face the challenger...BUT wtf hppnd hea,Jay ddn shw up so i'd suggest tht let this verse be thea nd let JAY post up his killer verse if he claims tht he can do so!.u peeps gt wat um sayin....nd afta JAY's verse then dis topic shud b deleted nd both da verses will be posted together on a new topic...man i wrote alot now...u peeps shud take a point of wat i wrote.tc all,1

Jay Double R

Jay Double R
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

man all pills have different powers......n wen i say pill i ain't talkin about yava or xtc......n sleepin pills differs in mg's.......there r even 50 to 500 mg tabs n wen u take about 6 or 7 dose of those...then u have a chance of dyin........n wat i had was 5 mg noctin( datz the name of the tab)......n yea do some reaserch on it n tell me if ppl can stay alive after takin 80 which is 8 files......n i've tried each n every oda powerful drug except LSD......plus i stay high on weed mo then half a day.......n alif i think u r laughin on yaslf cuz u c......u r just 15 which i means i've 3 years of mo xperience then u.........n i'm kind of sure dat u ain't never even witnessed the high of pills.........n if u ever take as much as me then u'll die in an overdose b4 u even reach the hospital man.......so let the chapter stay to the big boys u know wa i mean.......n guys let's just fucki it's cuz this is just goin on n on n there's no ultimate n fuck the re match.........due to my fault i think MR deserves it........n guys just slow ya roll a bit cuz all i did was requested a re match........so wat u do is let me know n there shudn't b any oda topics cumin up rather then dat........n as abt the tabs let me show u a math matics( if 1 pill = 5 mg then 80 pill =  400 mg) so if ppl can take 2 pills of 500 mg at once which is 1000 mg, then how the fuk will i not b able to take 400 mg's..........i'll tell u what? fuck the rematch n please block this topic ASAP.....cuz i'm sick of typin.......

Jay Double R

Jay Double R
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

n bangey i know it ain't no big deal.....i just said it to let u acknowledge about my drug limitation by the age of 18 since u dun believe me takin 80 doses in 1 shot.....n abt the verse.....wat i meant was i can make twice a gud verse now after readin it but whu knows if i hadn't seen his verse then mayb my 1 wouldn't b as tough as his or mayb it would......it's a mystery dou.....n since it's a battle so i was just tryna make my lyrics sound a bit like a freestyle n datz probably y it was wack......n dun mistaken me cuz i just claimed dat i'm a good lyricist .... not tha best......

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

dea shud b a rematch i guess!

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion

let the past be what it is or if you tamper with it will there be a today??
- Some wise ass 19th century pot smokin poet with nothin 2do
& - nyLoS who also had nuthing 2do
let this be what it is rules were u had 2 submit it by dat tym
n he didnt i guess

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Jay dawg u'z trippin...i was complimenting mr mr cos hez verse was umm off da hook or maybe lyk Bangey sed insane or extraordinary n i sed He Mr Mr shud be a rapper for real becoz lyricalli he can kill u get me =D...N i had a recurring battle wit u homie =P..so i kno wat u got but dat verse ryt deyr is crazy...

CRAZZYEEE

Bangey

Bangey

Yo Jay; Cheers for the clarification. I've got a better opinion of you know man. Atleast your humble. Big up to you for not blowing up considering what some people said(mainly me). And dude, you really gotta sort out your drug problem man and for a number of reasons.

Firstly, having tried everything except LSD, i guess that includes Heroin and Crack and shit. Thats not good man. Its bad for your health and bad financially. Your organs are gonna have serious problems when your older.

Secondly, the bangladeshi government is really cracking down on drugs these days. It would be a pity if a young guy like you with some lyrical potential and interest in Hip Hop is put in the clink. Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Ok... this has to be locked now... Jay DoubleR, if you wudda let me know at that time that u'd delay, id gladly move ur battle and wait... but now it'd be pretty unfair since every1 has seen Mr MR's verse... anywho, dont worry, there'll be more battles later on...
good luck.. n take it easy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum