DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4]

+11
lil chigga
Stray
F.L.O.
Mc_rHo_D_33
Mr. MR
nylos_mentalmc
[P][R][O]
lyrikal killah
Fr!daY
Bangey
DJ R@F
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2625/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:33 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

eyy BanGey Lemme try makin 1 like dat aiite...

2725/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:35 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

i vote for STRAY...i dont lyk da putki mara shit...

2825/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:57 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

4-3

2925/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:29 am

Stray

Stray
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

.. lmao. I almost shat laughing reading friday's verse. =)

Kudos for making me laugh at least. For future tourneys, I really think there should be some kind of rule or some shit to do with getting rid of the boring old, immature, family-incest topics. I've seen it in almost every single battle in this tourney so far. And. It becomes rather stale and boring. Not to mention it looks so second grade. I dunno, that's just my opinion. I came on just to see what my "opponent" had to drop against me, and it made me laugh.

And to those that wonder as to why Im not going hard? Firstly, I don't even care if I win or lose. It's a fucking battle for god's sake. Second, I'm mad busy. When I write these I have less than 10 minutes to whip something up and send it to Raf. I almost missed the date because of the whole time difference between BD and CAN. But meh. And thirdly, Im not a diss person unless I'm furious. I'm more of a conscious-rap/rnb kinda guy. Lastly. Regardless of whether I win or lose, this tourney is soft. It already has a winner, everything else is pointless. The title is going to Mr. MR.

Congrats much in advance homiee. =)

https://www.youtube.com/user/naveed17

3025/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 am

Bangey

Bangey

Hey Stray i get what your saying. Firstly, its no longer just a battle(although it is); Its the knockout stages now. And you know whats up for grabs if you win. Secondly, we are constructively criticizing. Just to help you out man so that you can improve. And even if you think Mr MR will win, he has already said that he won't accept the prize and will give it to the runner up so its still worth fighting for.

And your point on family-incest. You gotta understand that not many of us know each other personally. Its not like we can diss each other on things we know for example lets say you got dumped by some bitch or you got beaten up or something like that. We have to make up stuff. So its not that easy to make up so much stuff considering that there are soo many people making verses, many are bound to contain some similiar ideas.

Hope you get what im trying to say man.

P.S. The only reason we wonder why you don't hit harder is because the way your sentences flow are sick, its a shame that you don't go harder with that flow if you get what im saying.

Peace.

3125/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:48 am

lil chigga

lil chigga
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

flow - STRAY.....friday er flow ekdomee nai
personals - friday...
creativity - stray....im sik n tired of da same thing friday uses in every battle of his
(multies - donno wat this is
vocab - stray

friday was bettah but had no flow....n to me if der aint no flow it aint no rap ryt ??? so mah vote goes to stray.....

u juss tokin if der aint no flow !!

3225/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 am

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion

stray wins Cool

3325/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:11 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

Lol, technically speaking, FLO has to explain his vote.

FLO, feel free to cut and paste my vote (again) Razz

http://www.lzbng.com

3425/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

Stray wrote:.. lmao. I almost shat laughing reading friday's verse. =)

Kudos for making me laugh at least. For future tourneys, I really think there should be some kind of rule or some shit to do with getting rid of the boring old, immature, family-incest topics. I've seen it in almost every single battle in this tourney so far. And. It becomes rather stale and boring. Not to mention it looks so second grade. I dunno, that's just my opinion. I came on just to see what my "opponent" had to drop against me, and it made me laugh.

Don't need to blame Friday for that. He's doing what's working for him. In this case, blame the voters, because they keep riding that shit like it's creative - which we all know, that it's not.

3525/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:36 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

NICE STRAY C YA IN DA QTRS...BSTA MAN

3625/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:39 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

LOL BSTA LUCK MAN***MAY DA BST LYRICIST WINS.....

3725/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:18 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

For sure, we've got two SOLID quarter final matchups.

Stray and mc rHo...that should be classic...

...and Matrel...looking extremely forward to battling you. You've got an excellent, excellent mind to rhyme.

Good luck to all.

3825/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:04 pm

Jasper Al-rashid

Jasper Al-rashid

It's my fault actually. I should've initiated a rule of not being able to curse in battles just like "Freestyle Friday" and many others. That would've taken care of a lot of problems. Anyway, if the field's wet, it's wet for everyone. Next time!

https://facebook.com/JasperOnline

3925/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:47 pm

>=a1mZ=<

>=a1mZ=<
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

flow - stray
personals - friday
creativity - friday
multies: friday
vocab - stray

enjoyment: STRAY

OVERALL: friday!

stray...bruh u r no doubt one ov doz best rhymer hea....but fridayz sum upcumin BANGLA rappah..nd a nyc lyrically entertainer 2...
buh no offence 2 ne1...jst wanna say both wer nyc nd fyn!

http://www.djaimz.tk

4025/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Bangey

Bangey

So, if FLO's vote doesnt count(because as Mr MR said, he hasn't explained it); Then Stray's not won yet and Aimz makes it 4-4. Next vote wins it.

4125/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:54 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Its damned tite. GUUUUD job both of ya.'Thank me' so far the most highly anticipated battle in da tourn. Dont forget to 'Thank me' Wink

4225/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:14 pm

E.Niphty

E.Niphty
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

Vocab- Stray
Flow- Stray
Multies- Stray
Creativity- Stray
Punchlines- both were good but Stray was better
Wordplay- none
Overall- Stray, but Friday was really impressive
but I thought Stray's lyrics was matured

4325/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:17 pm

E.Niphty

E.Niphty
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

forgot to include this but it doesn't affect my vote
Personals- Friday

4425/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:19 pm

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc

5-4
its over
congrats AGEN stray Razz

4625/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Vocab- Stray
Flow- Stray
Multies- Stray
Creativity- Stray
Punchlines- both were good but Stray was better
Wordplay- none
Overall- Stray, but Friday was really impressive
but I thought Stray's lyrics was mature

i copied n pasted e niphtys lol mr mr ur vote was on page 1 or 2 hehe 2 lazy 2 go back even lol...

5 - 4

STRAY WINS

I DONT WANA LOCK IT YET

4725/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:37 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

N I DO AGREE WIT STRAY...DA PUTKI MARA SHIT DONT LOOK GOOD MAN ...

AMI TOR MARE CHUDI
TARPOR TOR MUKHE PAADI

NAH MAN...
''VALO LAGA NAH AISHOV''

HEHE

4825/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:44 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Naah Its aint my end..........its just a new begining !!

Ayo DJ Raf pls 4 da sake of Tupac Shakur...pls pls Register my crew....give me my Crew forum ok !! Da Crew is call "Bachal PolaZ"i had done my stuff,now Raf u do yours..its been so many days.

Last edited by Fr!daY on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total

4925/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:47 am

Bangey

Bangey

The way you wrote that Friday, one would think its your last ever post on this forum. Hey man you were really close to winning this one, it was not one sided at all. Good luck in the future bro. Peace

5025/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] - Page 2 Empty Re: 25/7 [2nd Rnd] - Stray Vs Friday [5-4] Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:59 am

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

I ....saying gud luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum