DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double R On The Beat-Mixed Album [Listen Only!]

+14
Mode Silver
SO HIGH
lil chigga
foyboii
Humayun Chowdhury
Lahood$ta
Adiba
ZedeX
DJ R@F
istim-em
Tha Young Prodigy
Fr!daY
AL1F
Dj_Tarif
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

SO HIGH

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Whats up deshirhymes I joined new in this website and i go by the name Split and im !6 years old anywayz i live in queens new york and i heard this album bought it from this store in jkh and to be honest i think this album was good i didnt like sum songs but the songs that i liked alot was from sb,dvs and that group whats their name again well they from bd ctg anywayz impect was trash no lie .Hey thats Young Prodigy on the comment befor me i have him as my myspace friend whats up i heard sum of your songs man o man you a one trash ass raper lmao bro you take your pics like acid you in acids dick or something like u wana suck that niggas dick lol yo yo yo befor you Comment on all these groups that did something and came out their album look at your self and what you did ...you low life ass nigga.. and this goes for every one in this website if u dont have a album out then dont talk shit about the groups and Artist that made this bangla rap shit happend gropus like Stoicbliss,Blazin annex,Dvs,ENL(Deshi Mcs), Artist like Xtro ,bishop,tizzy,fly,Xplosive,Producers like Double R,Fuad,Rated PG,Dj R@F and them and all those other niggaz that really made this bangla rap shit happen ok if wasnt for them all ya niggaz wouldnt even know wtf is bangla rap ok so have sum respect you bird ass niggaz listen Bangla rap is not even that big yet. bd is still on that rock shit so with out hateing on niggaz that do something why dont you support them and maybe in few years Bangla rap can as big as rock in bd ...No hurt feelings Prodigy you love acids dick thats cool with every one lol just jk man but this shit is for all the haters HI HATER I SEE YOU HATER ..STOP HATEING AND SUPPORT OK MAN IAM OUT

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Hey homie....one request next time plspls...keep it short aite...? Cuz nobody hav dat patience to read dat big thingy.....ya got me....nd
Welcome..though its not the place fo welcoming ya

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Lol, "So High", Huh, dumbass nigga can't show his fuckin face? You probbably mad ugly son.
My music is trash? Nigga, I wouldn't say my music is trash, I'm just a beginner and my music is ''iite'', I'm just working on my flow and rhymes. Nigga, takin pics like Ac1d?
Ok. I don't take pics with wine bottles or guns homie, get your facts straight man. First, you must be mad homo looking and going through my pics lmao, ugly ass nigga. I ain't on anyone's dick, but evidentially, you are on my dick.
2ndly, lemme hear your shit, because the way you're talking and shit, it sounds like you're fucking better than anybody else son.

Nigga, do you know what "Critics" mean? Dumbass, it means I got the right to judge an album when it comes out, right to judge an artist or whatever the fuck I want, dumbass bitch. Whats your Myspace link kid? You talkin' mad big and shit like as if you're a ''somebody''. Nigga show yourself.

http://www.reverbnation.com/YoungProdigy

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Show ur self "so hig: cuz afta hearing ur big words i felt like.........either it a fake pro or sumfin really wrong ! Show ur face.....!

I agree with yung pro dis time...cuz sumfin is really fishy bowt "So high"

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

So LOW....until nd unless u show ur FACE.

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

just wanted to stop by and post my thoughts on this album.

it was utter crap, except for mayb sinister's joint and another bangla rap joint. honestly i thought those 2 tracks were the only good things bout this album. the rest was just garbage poprap. dont confuse me with a "hater" tho. im jus expressing my views. production wise nothing really changed from double r's previous albums. it was the same old lalala/cheesy candy ass beats. very disappointing. oh and since im on the subject, i've also had the chance of listenin to the impact album. im not even gonna bother to start with that.

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

they come n go they come n go they come n go lol

http://www.89.com

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Lol, he can't show his face nor his music, because he's some "Internet Thug". He must be one ugly ass nigga lol.
I hate how dumbasses join the board and start flaming on everyone, how pathetic is that?
I got the right to judge an album nigga, cuz I'm a fuckin critic.

lil chigga

lil chigga
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

a fag Smile

SO HIGH

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Ok so i see couple of people left sum comment about me, who do we have AL1F,then we have shukrobar,and lil chigga o and ac1d's hoe Young prodigy lmao i really don't know why ya niggaz are so hype to see my picture .yo listen if you see my picture trust me you will jizz in your pants thats how good looking i am .and i will take your girl away from you in a min ok so stop geting hype to see my picture fucking lil homo ass niggaz and .shukrobar why you hype for son you sound like a trash fucking cant even rap for shit man just quiet and your fucking group is wack nigga.and AL1F wtf man you have 2 singaras as your picture so think how ugly can you be fucking fag why you hype for shut the fuck up befor i smack the shit out of you ugly ass nigga ,and lil chigga one thing for you upgrade mother fucker look at your self and what you rocking and how ugly you look come to me i will tutor you on fashion 101 bitch .and prodigy go suck ac1ds dick maybe he will teach you how to be like him you stupid dum hoe.I look soo hot and i sound so sexy if all ya niggaz girls sees me they gona start finger poping them self lol anywayz im out mother chods

SO HIGH

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

YOUNG PRODIGY LOVES AC1D'S DICK !!!!HE WILL LICK AC1D'S DICK UP AND DOWN YOU LIL FUCKING HOE STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE AC1D YOU CANT BE LIKE HIM !!!!!!!!!

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

hehe...dude...chill.... Neutral

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Yo motherfuckin' bell-less.......watch ur mouth biach...think be4 ya talk....so -low.......u hide behind ur pc nd tak tak tak like ya some kinda motherfuckin' high guy.....loser UR the biggest wannabe I EVA seen...!!..LOLZ....who actually pretends by showin' off.....!!! wannabee asshole....If u again talk shit I'm gonna take ur mom away frm u nd fuck her nd force her to reproduce ur young sister bitch...whos also gonna get fucked. !!
So think be4 ya talk *(WANNA-BE ASS-HOLE )*

SO HIGH

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

wow some one getting mad lol nigga clam the fuck the down you aint doing shit pussy listen dick head wtf u gona do to me and dude you gona do what? fuck my mom son get in my level first then talk pussy you think your the shit cuz you have couple of stars in thr page lmao why you kids are so funny for nigga i will fuck your mom then your sister all of them god knows how many you have and then your girl then after that i will buy your whole family out bitch ass nigga so shut the fuck you poor class mother fucker .Niiga think his the shit cuz he lives in dhanmondi fuck all ya niggaz all ya dhaka mother fuckers are pussy anywayz aitte im out nigga get at me i wana see what can u do or what you have to say on the next post pussy later

foyboii

foyboii
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

this nigga HO HIGH talks madd funnyyy....i can tell by his launguge tat his sum 10 yrs old fobass kid... LMAO

http://www.cosmicsmusic.com

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Foyboi u know dat So high is just tourist..i mean terorist in deshi rhymes who ride goats like Osama with golden rims .. Razz

And he sing his version of song like...

"They see me spaming
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin goatiee (goat)
Tryin to catch me wearing petieee (Peticoat)
Tryin to catch me fuking fagootiee "

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

HE So High u a fake profile for sure,why dont u show ur face....clear da confusion or else dont spam saying funny fing...my stomch aching laughing Razz d geek

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Oooo wat a funny reply..SO LOW...nd WAEVA u do dont call us (Dhakaiya Rappers) pussies....cuz ..we hav done something.for BD...not like u ...some rich newyork guy talkin mad big time..lolz...ur disrespectin ur own kind kid...think be4 ya talk I sed it earlier.

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

This nigga is mad dumb, rotf!
Son, when the fuck do I even mention Ac1d kid? I don't take pictures holding glocks, wine bottles, or any of that shit b.
2ndly, I don't even rap like him, nor do I even wanna be like him. That's mad homo son.
I agree wit Foyboii, you're just some lil 10 year old nigga.
You can't show your face cuz your gonna get my girl and you're too good lo0kin?
LMFAO ROTF! Nigga....only ugly ass niggaz don't post pictures of themselves and don't reveal their identity.
You must be an ugly ass nigga, lol, no homo. Instead of startin' all this fuckin' internet beef, actin' like you some hard ass dude, why don't you come say all dis shit up to my face huh? Nigga, come down to Atlanta bitch, and we'll see how fuckin' hard you is son, or better yet, I'll come up to NY and fuck you up.
And another thing, kid, get into reality man, the only girls you get is your mother, your sister, and your cousins, lmao. No girl wants you man, you mad ugly son.
Quit frontin'

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Oh, fix your grammar too son.
We can't understand anything you're saying man. You talkin' bout Fashion 101, nigga, you need help in Grammar 101.

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

weres so high..nigga u frm the same place...were i used to be in [N.Y.C WAAAAAA]...i neva acted like a jerk u ungrateful ma'fucka....i bet yur moms a ....um..who knws...street biaaaaaaaaaaatch!...ya knw sumthing...dont insult ma homies in dis fuckin forum...we aint gonna banned ya nigga...we gonna diss ya so bad even yur mama will stop stripin taxi drivers...

WORD UPP BITCH!!

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Relax woman...why start un-necessary tention...HOW HIGH..Welcome 2 Dr...i welcomed u now chill..

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

He's probbably on his period, lmfao rotf! Thats why he's actin' like dis, lols!

infmous

infmous

Sharjil wrote:weres so high..nigga u frm the same place...were i used to be in [N.Y.C WAAAAAA]...i neva acted like a jerk u ungrateful ma'fucka....i bet yur moms a ....um..who knws...street biaaaaaaaaaaatch!...ya knw sumthing...dont insult ma homies in dis fuckin forum...we aint gonna banned ya nigga...we gonna diss ya so bad even yur mama will stop stripin taxi drivers...

WORD UPP BITCH!!
learn proper english grammer then try pretend u been abroad.

https://facebook.com/infmous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum