DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

A DISS -ChiggA

+23
AKProductions
Jasper Al-rashid
wUb
<<>>
ARZEE
Jeexo aka Motka Mama
Stray
Raw Rhymer
F.L.O.
crackpot
Camz One
Octa
nylos_mentalmc
Sharjil
Slaught Daddy
TheRiddler
Rh Rakzo BurnXai
Dr.Racool
Sha-"T"
RH
fatkabs
gsifz
lil chigga
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 am

Raw Rhymer

Raw Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

i rather watch hindi movie.

77A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:34 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

man someone should ban this dude lol..

78A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:40 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

HINDI MOVIES aint nuthhin......try some HINDI TV SERIALS GODD DAMM. !!! Evil or Very Mad

A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Kyunki+Saas+Bhi+Kabhi+Bahu+Thi_Techsatishdesi

I feel to die,wen pppl watch dis shit....grrrrr .Oh mayne ask me....i for any info i will let u know.I guess this show is over.Its telecasted on STAR PLUS. Wat else.....for further info subscibe to me with 500 taka...thank you. Very Happy

79A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:11 am

Jeexo aka Motka Mama

Jeexo aka Motka Mama
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Chigga? Wat dickrida oooo, damn um so fucking offended, and camz a dick rida too ... Stop hurtin us man, we work hard, we jst cant sing 'bedor meye josna' in an album (i swear to God dey did dat song) .... Nw lissen boi rapping abt 9mm and gay kids dint make flo a gay and u a gangsta ayt?? nw stop toking like a slut, and make flo anotha diss track, and gimme a modafuckin point nt to have his back !!! Btw camz take to uttara, i dnt hav the taxi fare Sad i mean it !!! And chigga i like coffee !!!

80A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:11 pm

lil chigga

lil chigga
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

jeex-o bhai sorry! r kisu koyo na...emne ektu lafaisilam..jao bhai...r kisu koyo na amare...im sorry!

camz...bashay eshe r ki hobe Smile date felo...dui jon e ashlam

81A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:02 pm

E.Niphty

E.Niphty
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

I don't want to interfere in this shit but I have to say something to all of you.
@Chigga- Dude you did a diss track and you did it okay (not good and not bad... I guess). I don't understand something. Are you jealous of what Flo achieved or are you just a boy who like sticking his nose into everything. If I wanted to do something good I would rather take help from Flo than diss him. You thought people would appreciate you being brave, you are fucking wrong. You are the subject of their joke right now. Now you are badmouthing Jeexo and Camz. I don't know much bout Camz but I do know Jeexo. He does know what to do when a situation is presented in front of him. What you are doing is sticking a pin in a Lion's ass while the lion is awake with its family near. Dude watch your act. If I offended you with what I said, then I give you the permission to bitch bout it.
@Jeexo and Camz- Heyy guys keep your head cool. No need to take matters like this into your own hands cuz I am pretty sure this 'beef' is going to settle down in a few amount of time. Stay calm.
@Flo- I think you were the only one who took it as a joke (and hence the hilarious diss). Dude don't write anything in this thread. You are not worth it. Don't waste your time in this thread.
@Friday- Get a life. I get the point. You are trying to be random but most of the shit that you are saying aint close to the definition funny. Practice it in facebook or somewhere else where some people will buy it. Eat glucose.

82A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Dude!!! wat happened to friday :s !!!  wtbf!! :S

83A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:34 pm

lil chigga

lil chigga
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

bro i had something personal agenst flo..its lyk onek complicated..to tell it shortly...jhogra...jai hok...ami diss korsi...im the joke..k good..hu da fuck is camz to tok about i need attention or not...he bigmouthn...so its normal to tok agenst him...jeex o good frnd of flo..so or gaye lagbe if i dissed flo..tao he dint go tokn shit about me..he tol me i shudnt hav dun it..so yeh..bapar na...but camz khankir chele ta amr naame kotha bolse ...ill c dat..

to rest of u..fuk it..stop postin in this thread

84A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Dr.Racool

Dr.Racool
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

@ camz the thing is dat if ya can't appreciate the track then don't comment on it A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

http://www.freewebs.com/dbriggaz/index.htm

85A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Dr.Racool

Dr.Racool
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

and @ flo tomake diss korse chigga and if ya have the guts then diss em back boi and jodi diss back na korte paro taile polapain go motho moja loite thako aite

86A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

E.Niphty wrote:I don't want to interfere in this shit but I have to say something to all of you.
@Chigga- Dude you did a diss track and you did it okay (not good and not bad... I guess). I don't understand something. Are you jealous of what Flo achieved or are you just a boy who like sticking his nose into everything. If I wanted to do something good I would rather take help from Flo than diss him. You thought people would appreciate you being brave, you are fucking wrong. You are the subject of their joke right now. Now you are badmouthing Jeexo and Camz. I don't know much bout Camz but I do know Jeexo. He does know what to do when a situation is presented in front of him. What you are doing is sticking a pin in a Lion's ass while the lion is awake with its family near. Dude watch your act. If I offended you with what I said, then I give you the permission to bitch bout it.
@Jeexo and Camz- Heyy guys keep your head cool. No need to take matters like this into your own hands cuz I am pretty sure this 'beef' is going to settle down in a few amount of time. Stay calm.
@Flo- I think you were the only one who took it as a joke (and hence the hilarious diss). Dude don't write anything in this thread. You are not worth it. Don't waste your time in this thread.
@Friday- Get a life. I get the point. You are trying to be random but most of the shit that you are saying aint close to the definition funny. Practice it in facebook or somewhere else where some people will buy it. Eat glucose.

E.Niphty u r Rabindronath Tagores fan.I am not tryna be funny.

Facr is..its Chiggaz and Flo's shit...let them talk bowt it.PAKISTAN INDIAR purkimare,so Bangladeher problem ki ?? Sit back and relax.Honeslty,ask urself..u ppl are mad cuz he dissed flo...he didnt dissed flo to become famous....famous hoya dorkar nai amader over na internet.Everyone got da rite to diss and shit..their own problem.

Personal shit,they face it.I'm out of here. Khuda Hafiz.

87A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Dr.Racool

Dr.Racool
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Jeexo aka Motka Mama wrote:Stop hurtin us man, we work hard, we jst cant sing 'bedor meye josna' in an album (i swear to God dey did dat song)

yeah dat was the main reason from where the beef started .after the release of the album Flo wrote something on his pm on msn which was indirectly meant to us and we were not jealous of him actually he was jealous of us otherwise why the hell he wrote that thing.ya this is BD hip-Hop where the the senior people of the industry can't appriciate the new ones rather they make fun of them.Ya the album sucks but being a Big cat Flo should have advise us how can we improve but noo he wrote something on his pm which was really insulting to us.Eta jealousy chara ar ki hote parre ?? ebhabe keu ki advise dei improvement er jonno ??? its really sad to see this kindda atitude from u guys..

88A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Dr.Racool wrote:
Jeexo aka Motka Mama wrote:Stop hurtin us man, we work hard, we jst cant sing 'bedor meye josna' in an album (i swear to God dey did dat song)

yeah dat was the main reason from where the beef started .after the release of the album Flo wrote something on his pm on msn which was indirectly meant to us and we were not jealous of him actually he was jealous of us otherwise why the hell he wrote that thing.ya this is BD hip-Hop where the the senior people of the industry can't appriciate the new ones rather they make fun of them.Ya the album sucks but being a Big cat Flo should have advise us how can we improve but noo he wrote something on his pm which was really insulting to us.Eta jealousy chara ar ki hote parre ?? ebhabe keu ki advise dei improvement er jonno ??? its really sad to see this kindda atitude from u guys..

boy are u drunk or are u stupid...mangir po...msn e bilai er moton kotha kou arrr forums e part...me jealous of ya'll? come on give me a break...and on the diss back note ive dissed back check page 2..and trust me the world dont revolve around you pussies...it was a line used by XZ....''too many phonies trynta take control''..and its bin there even be4 ur album was dropping it was out wen dont be stepping was out...it wasnt even pointed at ya'll lmfao..i dont even talk bout ya'll thats how worthless u guys are 2 me lol...real talk..i didn even kno u had a album dropping...so dont try n think evrything is directed to u..and i advised u fuckers enough.....

89A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Dr.Racool

Dr.Racool
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

F.L.O. wrote:
Dr.Racool wrote:

boy are u drunk or are u stupid...mangir po...msn e bilai er moton kotha kou arrr forums e part...me jealous of ya'll? come on give me a break...and on the diss back note ive dissed back check page 2..and trust me the world dont revolve around you pussies...it was a line used by XZ....''too many phonies trynta take control''..and its bin there even be4 ur album was dropping it was out wen dont be stepping was out...it wasnt even pointed at ya'll lmfao..i dont even talk bout ya'll thats how worthless u guys are 2 me lol...real talk..i didn even kno u had a album dropping...so dont try n think evrything is directed to u..and i advised u fuckers enough.....

manger po ?? Lmao.... khankir pola page 2 te oisob baaler diss diya nijere hero mone kortasos ??? and advise ??? tui jiboneo kaure advice disos ?? etokhon kisu koi nai bhala bhabe reply korsi ahon ek ma er pola hoiya thaakle diss track bair kor r jodi ma er dud na khaiya thakos taile net e boiya boiya hadom giri choda Shala bilati kutta

90A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Sala Tui onek boro.....deiki tui boro hoile amra fual er limit cross korsi !!

U got dis ppl supporting u for ur skills,cuz u got some.But da stuff u say to us...eigula oder bol !! Bol how u underestimate uss over msn ???

Tomar moto sobai jodi emon kore...there will be nuthing call Hip-hop.

91A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:07 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Dr.Racool wrote:and @ flo tomake diss korse chigga and if ya have the guts then diss em back boi and jodi diss back na korte paro taile polapain go motho moja loite thako aite

aite this is wat gsifz mentioned at the begining...dont go calling me pussy if i dont reply lol...look man its not about guts...i wont say i got no time ima first year uni student i got the time of my life...the thing i dont have is respect for a buncha kids talkin shit and making up shit on the internet...i dissed TOD as soon as i heard they talkd shit about me cos i respected them and i wudn loose respect for ma self dissing em..u pussy kids bin bothering me for a long ass time...esp Friday..u think i wudn have dissd u by now if i wanted to come on man?..i x'd D briggaz out after seeing ya'll almost cry wen raw rhymer was mad at ya'll...only sensible from ya'll is Aimz..i got nothing against Aimz i actually respect Aimz he knows his music...and if i gota diss any1 of ya'll it wud be Aimz but he knows how iam me n him had good convos....and Friday stop crying cos i dissd ur mobile 4ne recorded raps evry1 goes thru that...i even told u u improved wen u improved...stop whining seriously lol...

92A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Empty Re: A DISS -ChiggA Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:08 pm

infmous

infmous

i have to admit i havent read much of this post, and like srsly lets be realistic chigga's 15? flo's 19-21? i duno, this beef has no future n its leading to meaningless shit like chigga threatenin camz, n camz threatenin chigga, like wat r u serious? this beef culdnt hav turned out any lamer in my opinion, so ye folks the threads locked. A DISS -ChiggA - Page 4 Icon_smile

https://facebook.com/infmous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum