DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!!

+5
F.L.O.
mishkatrocks
Demonic
AKProductions
Rated I
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:01 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

@ demonic........yup....agree wit wat u said....but afterall, it is music, can't disrespect any genre

27Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

im shy to show my face? LOL

28Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

yup.....y is tupac in ur avatar?

29Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

dude mst b crazy o_O . the uptown lokolz beats were sick s hell.much better thn ny other hip hop traks or album ive herd.it got the deshi flava n touch of western too that was totally perfect for a hit album like kahini scene paat. flo is not even traind but his wrks got the pro touch.the uptown lokolz album was a hit partially fo the works of the artists n partially fo those sick ass beats. man FLO is a superb producer.but i hate flo cuz he is racist :p n lmao- FLO shy to show his face.? thats silly.

30Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Sha-"T" wrote:...the uptown lokolz album was a hit ...

umm...FLO's beats in Kahini scene paat were definitely kickass....but unfortunately the album wz a flop.. Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad

31Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Sha-"T" wrote:dude mst b crazy o_O . the uptown lokolz beats were sick s hell.much better thn ny other hip hop traks or album ive herd.it got the deshi flava n touch of western too that was totally perfect for a hit album like kahini scene paat. flo is not even traind but his wrks got the pro touch.the uptown lokolz album was a hit partially fo the works of the artists n partially fo those sick ass beats. man FLO is a superb producer.but i hate flo cuz he is racist :p n lmao- FLO shy to show his face.? thats silly.

nothing personal again UL....but WTF!!!! der album was hit????!!!!

32Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:33 am

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

it was a major hit man!!

http://pro27.4shared.com

33Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:36 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

man go suck stoic bliss and ur gay bangla artists dick..u dont even know what hip hop is u dont belong in this site..

34Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 am

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

Rated I..why are you beefing with FLO...He is a moderator here and ur a simple member so was with the beef?Every member of this site has the right to write their constructive criticisms on a track,and,if FLO felt it was wack then wat to do with that.Thus,i also don't see others judging the song to be good.U posted the song here to be criticized,loved,hated and if u hyper-react getting comments then u should not post any kind of song here.
*No personal hatred or offence to be considered*

http://pro27.4shared.com

35Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

F.L.O. wrote:man go suck stoic bliss and ur gay bangla artists dick..u dont even know what hip hop is u dont belong in this site..

yup....i aint a cockrider....only cockriders get promoted here....n every1 knows who da biggest cockrider of dis site is Razz I don need to mention dat probashi's name.

36Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

[P][R][O] wrote:it was a major hit man!!

sorry to interrupt again.....i dont want 2 get involved in this beef...cuz i really admire FLO's music.....but UL album wz a flop....u hav no idea of any inside newz.....but deadline is severly disappointed wit the performance...which wz not even upto reasonable level.....several recording sessions of major hiphop crews are stuck cuz enuff revenue wz not generated ..........plus now cuz of the strong language of the album there will now be a music censor board....and the future of "real" bd hiphop mite be in jeopardy...... Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Icon_sad

37Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:14 pm

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Demonic: for real? woah i totally thought it was a real hit album since Kata Tarer Bera...that's a news to me. is it worth buying online though? i can easily find it online if i give a search lol..but i sorta start buying albums for sum reason lol.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

38Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

prolly this is one of the rezens it wz a flop....we r too lazy 2 go out and buy......and that sucks......a perfectly able crew flopped out cuz too many ppl dwnlded it fo free...i try to encourage as much as i can to buy albums....atleast the hiphop ones....if album sales dont increase how wud they be encouraged........we need a serious "Say No to Piracy" movement out here....

also the stupidity of the crew members are at play here....apparently Zang said to deadline not to put up posters and TV ads fo the 1st edition of CDs...and that 75,000 CDs wud be sold in puran Dhaka alone....according to dat...the Label wrote a heluva lotta CDs.....and then cudnt manage to sell them......apparently it sold 52 copies in the 1st 2 weeks

39Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:32 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Rated I wrote:
F.L.O. wrote:man go suck stoic bliss and ur gay bangla artists dick..u dont even know what hip hop is u dont belong in this site..

yup....i aint a cockrider....only cockriders get promoted here....n every1 knows who da biggest cockrider of dis site is Razz I don need to mention dat probashi's name.

^

40Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:17 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Demonic wrote:prolly this is one of the rezens it wz a flop....we r too lazy 2 go out and buy......and that sucks......a perfectly able crew flopped out cuz too many ppl dwnlded it fo free...i try to encourage as much as i can to buy albums....atleast the hiphop ones....if album sales dont increase how wud they be encouraged........we need a serious "Say No to Piracy" movement out here....

also the stupidity of the crew members are at play here....apparently Zang said to deadline not to put up posters and TV ads fo the 1st edition of CDs...and that 75,000 CDs wud be sold in puran Dhaka alone....according to dat...the Label wrote a heluva lotta CDs.....and then cudnt manage to sell them......apparently it sold 52 copies in the 1st 2 weeks

da album isn even available in many sites, hw come lots of people download it for free? neways, its my thread, no need to discuss other people's album or tracks here

41Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:21 am

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

mostly frm doridro.......

42Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Twist Remix - DON'T MISS IT!!!! Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ozk bro datz fine.....lets not talk more abt dat Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum