DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heylo Deshi Rhymes!

+10
crackpot
Demonic
infmous
Rap Gear
Sharjil
TheRiddler
Dr.Racool
F.L.O.
[P][R][O]
Grace
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:42 am

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

welcome crack-pot!

27Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

welcome....

28Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Thanks everyone. =)

http://naaik.deviantart.com/

29Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

ey fangirl! welcome! =P

30Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Yay! Look how happy I am now that you had handed out a formal reception. Zero sarcasm!

31Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

riddler relax ur self boy lol...calm ur self...we'll make a track soon...dont need 2 catch my attention by calling me gay..ur on the list dont worry..=P

32Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:48 am

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

An auto-freak?? interesting.. Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Icon_eek... hey that starlet..that GT? that urs? anyways... im'a auto freak too... Im wid CTBD (cartunerBD).. hope u like the bangla hip-hop..

33Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:36 am

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Oh, I know CarTunerBD. Bayezid bhaia, the Ford/F1 dude, is with it, right? And someone with a tuned Vista in the higher level; I guess he's planning to force induce his 3S-GE, or is it already done? Haven't heard from him lately.
Meh, I know _some_ people from there.

As for the Starlet, yes, it is 'mine', as they call it. And heh, this is an EP91. The GT versions came out with the EP82 platform, which had the 4E-FTE. The Glanza V, with the same engine, has a hood scoop and a different grille, but the S had a 4E-FE with the same facelift as the former. And like I said, the exterior hasn't been altered either since '97 apart from battlescars on the panels, so you get the point.

34Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 am

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Impressive I must say...well that time salman bhaiya came 2 BD.. he bought a new T4 system fo vista... turns out it dnt fit fo 3mm...pathetic ri8?? the valves juss misses the air..but I must say that his 3sge is on a role.. I consider salman muhit's 3S-GE the best tuned 3Sge of BD... this time he came n beat up some 4AGEs..them runnin around scared...lolx.. anyways.. this is a rappin forum...i'd like to shut nw b4 moderators bann us fo discussing 3sge,,4age, 4efe,4sfe,CTBD,etc.etc...

Last edited by sha1_flyology on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total

35Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:06 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

Grace wrote:
F.L.O. wrote:welcome...what do you do then grace?

I'm just another 15 year old among the loads out there: Tenth grader. Automobile enthusiast. Digital Art freak.
You know the sort.
welcome to dr.. i know how car freaks role.. Nahiyan is one of the biggest car freaks ever.. lol.. its like yall have a database of bd cars in ur head.. dammnn

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

36Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:28 am

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

umm not sure thou...but I always wanted 2 ask...@skibkhan.. is ur frnd nahian the nahian frm BDRC??

37Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

sha1_flyology wrote:Impressive I must say...well that time salman bhaiya came 2 BD.. he bought a new T4 system fo vista... turns out it dnt fit fo 3mm...pathetic ri8?? the valves juss misses the air..but I must say that his 3sge is on a role.. I consider salman muhit's 3S-GE the best tuned 3Sge of BD... this time he came n beat up some 4AGEs..them runnin around scared...lolx.. anyways.. this is a rappin forum...i'd like to shut nw b4 moderators bann us fo discussing 3sge,,4age, 4efe,4sfe,CTBD,etc.etc...

Ah, the last I heard from Bayezid bhaia was when the turbo was _about_ to be fit in; he left for UK a while after that, and that's when CTBD was formed. The vista had a run with Adeeb bhaia's Corona GT [20V 4A-GE ST], but let's not talk about it; the heat's been enough already.
I think I saw the car recently, the writing on the rear windshield makes it stand out, thought he might be in town but anyway.
And also, I got a deep respect for 4A-GEs, or more like, the entire fourth generation of the A family. I've heard of a P70 with a swapped 4A-GE which pumps more than 400hp and over 11K RPM. Tube for it, there's a vid with the Dyno test results.
What do they call you, anyway? I might as well know you.

welcome to dr.. i know how car freaks role.. Nahiyan is one of the biggest car freaks ever.. lol.. its like yall have a database of bd cars in ur head.. dammnn

Hahah, sorta. Word goes around, and then you get to meet some of those people, some more word get around and the list itself goes on. Plus, BD's a small place when it comes to the car world.
Thanks very much for bothering to reply here. Appreciated.
=)

38Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

sha1_flyology wrote:umm not sure thou...but I always wanted 2 ask...@skibkhan.. is ur frnd nahian the nahian frm BDRC??

Nope

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

39Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 am

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

@Grace hmmph...i remember the heat of the race....agreed 4A-GEs r pretty devastating with some twinks n turns... i guess a stock ST would b 160bhp n a BT would b 166bhp(20 valve)... but them pretty fast fo dhaka .... well...what they call me?? hehe.. well some call me lonewolf, some call me the devil face vista, some Mr."I ride solo"..kheekz... if u want 2, u can .. add me on FB Yasha 'Lonewolf' Fahad..

40Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 am

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

F.L.O. wrote:riddler relax ur self boy lol...calm ur self...we'll make a track soon...dont need 2 catch my attention by calling me gay..ur on the list dont worry..=P
statin facts hoe...besides workin on dat trck oready y ain u online?

41Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:55 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

iam now knock me

42Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

sha1_flyology wrote:@Grace hmmph...i remember the heat of the race....agreed 4A-GEs r pretty devastating with some twinks n turns... i guess a stock ST would b 160bhp n a BT would b 166bhp(20 valve)... but them pretty fast fo dhaka .... well...what they call me?? hehe.. well some call me lonewolf, some call me the devil face vista, some Mr."I ride solo"..kheekz... if u want 2, u can .. add me on FB Yasha 'Lonewolf' Fahad..

See what I mean? I do know you! You're friends with Eeshan [ex-Grey Sprinter AE101, current: Black Fielder NZE], Zayed [Silver Vista with black/red stripe on the side], Aswad [Red Corolla... I don't remember which model but definitely the post-E100s] and the folks, right? Saw comments/posts and stuffs here and there.
And yes, I had added you.

I believe in 4A-GEs to my core. That, and Starlets. And Truenos. JDM FTW.
Saw the P82 with a BT that belongs to someone named Shuvo in Team Igniters? It runs on open throttle; one of the fastests in town considering the weight-to-power. Had a talk with him the other day, got to take a peek at the engine bay and heck, that was a sight.
iSIGH.

43Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:09 pm

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

& i guess i knew u too b4 u added me...but not quite... good to knw u been inspectin bout me...& ya.. NONE of them r my "friends".. I juss roll wid AG sumtimes...so them my bros...& ya which shuvo u talkin bout?? the 1 who fainted on the highway cuz his car spinned out?? if its him...woohoo sooo impressive engine & even more impressive driver....lolz.. i heard stories bout the black AE100 that he owened previously... quite an impressive car as i had seen....

44Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Eh, not really 'inspecting'. I just checked the mutual friends.

And no, it's not _him_, the one you are talking about chickening out. It's a different guy. Heh.

45Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:26 pm

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

aww...dnt knw..and bout 'inspecting' im juss kiddin widchu Razz... well 2 b honest i dnt knw much bout ignitors... & as far as i've knwn bout U.. i juss wanna ask u sumthin.. "what spark plugs u runnin in ur head?"

46Heylo Deshi Rhymes! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heylo Deshi Rhymes! Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Grace

Grace
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

I'll keep my paranoia aside, offer the benefit of doubt and pretend that I didn't have any thoughts about that being sarcastic.

Sparkplugs in my head are stock.
But what'd you ask?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum