DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

**[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You For The Love

+14
F.L.O.
Demonic
<<>>
[P][R][O]
xefer
AKProductions
Octa
Sharjil
Sha-"T"
T-Rephic
gsifz
mc shanz
RH
TheRiddler
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

TheRiddler wrote:damn! fuck u guyz quit expectin so much lol... i'm jz gon stick to club bangas from nex tym **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_cool ...thankx 2 all u guyz fo da feedz... n octa caught me on spot lol....yea i donno y i thot a deeper voice wud sound better... well wad can i say derez alwayz ups n downs...got atleast 24 tracks by now so m bound 2 suck at a few ryt lol... bt InshAllah hopefully we'll do betta nex tym i donno y I cant ride these gapped beats properly..... **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_mad

lol...chorus was really not upto the mark (mixing and first I thought whether Sha-T is sick or something)...and so weren't the verses not gonna lie. It's so ironic that u guys r thankful to ur followers and we followers on the other hand r bashing the heck out of y'all lol. jk.

besta luck on ur next one. Noxious improved but when her voice matures overtime..she'll sound better.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

oh no no AK we appreciate it... wen we thank da fans we mean da "lay" ppl...not da ppl who work wid music...so criticise all u want...criticism iz good... n like i tell noxious ..absorbin it is da only way anybody can improve... i kno coz it happnd 2 me a lot wen i 1st came in ..hehe... n i think shaT wz tired lol...we watched movies till 4AM n den started recordin half asleep coz we had no more movies...lol

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

man um so gettin mad at myslf . fuk u sha-t. :@ wat can i do if csi is so addictive. riddler n noxious made me watch couple of episodes n thn movies so hell yea i was tired. bt lovd the hang out. the nxt tym um doin a trak with the rollers is goin to b fire bitches.umma rocket above that xpectation level.

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Riddler: haha yeah man iunderstand..u guys were jst jamming for fun..so i didn't try to be too critical or anything.
Sha-T...u BETTER not watch CSI b4 singing ur next track lol..u sounded tired and emotionless as i told i thought u were seriously ill lol. thing is..i heard Mode's Gun Nation right before i heard this song...so yeahhh....that song seriously touched me..like biggg time. the beat, chorus, flute, mode's spittin', emotions, lyrics...just a fucking perfect song. okay i'm done rambling and spamming lol.

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

TheRiddler wrote:oh n go listen 2 ALL DA LADIES... **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_rr n "BOUNCE"
only with that particular expression and the next bar which has a flipping,u can murder any track!Make it ur sig.move Riddler Wink

http://pro27.4shared.com

gsifz

gsifz
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

F.L.O. wrote:all i could hear was gsifz singin as soon as i heard the beat LMAO

LMAOOO =P

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

[P][R][O] wrote:
TheRiddler wrote:oh n go listen 2 ALL DA LADIES... **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_rr n "BOUNCE"
only with that particular expression and the next bar which has a flipping,u can murder any track!Make it ur sig.move Riddler Wink
yea i thot ov dat 2...bt dat'll only work wid bangerz...plus it has 2 go wid da flow of da beat 1st u kno... Smile

xefer

xefer
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

@NOXIOUS-welcom... n i guess u will c ladies here more often Wink

<<<NoXious>>>

<<<NoXious>>>
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

@AK- talk abt maturity...this nasal thingy in my voice kills my delivery **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_cry
@demonic- samee has another name....'pavi'..call him dat...dnt tel him i told u **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_razz
@xefer- true true **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

<<>> wrote:
@demonic- samee has another name....'pavi'..call him dat...dnt tel him i told u **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_razz

"LOMI"....i get...but wtf doz "pavi" mean????

paiNted ☆ daRK

paiNted ☆ daRK
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Um just a listener, so as an audience I really liked da track. . .
Riddler- good s usual
Noxious- luvd ur verse the most Smile
Shat-T- well dun!
Jeexo- gud job!

RH

RH
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

gsifz wrote:
F.L.O. wrote:all i could hear was gsifz singin as soon as i heard the beat LMAO

LMAOOO =P

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!
gs1fz is da SHIT!!! =D

https://www.facebook.com/rh.ris

<<<NoXious>>>

<<<NoXious>>>
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

@painted black - i kno hu u r bitch **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_razz thanks for da feed... **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
@demonic - his mom wanted 2 name him pavi **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_razz the moment riddler n i got to kno dat...dat wuz lyk his most embarassing moment **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

SORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo

http://sinister.4shared.com

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

<<>> wrote:
@demonic - his mom wanted 2 name him pavi **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_razz

holy fuckin crap......HOLY FUCKIN CRAP......PAVI!!!

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Octa wrote:from the start..wat hit me was...it seemed riddler, you wer tryna DEEPEN UR VOICE forcefully.which i did in da past lol...bt dazz jst decreasin ur quality of clarity...nd is unnecessary..cuz wen it comes to VOICE QUALITY...i dunno bout others...i really feel u gt an awesome texture..

coming to the hook: Sha-t seemed okay...not polished...mixing was too gud..nd da rap adlipz wer awkwardish...

i obviously mistyped here...mixing WASNT too gud =\ damn ma bad

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

damn octa! wayy to add salt to the injury! lol.

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

1 hour octopus!!! din mix jz panned... **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_sad ... i'll show u...i'll show all o u!!! **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_twisted

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

trackk was okay...nothing special..any rap crew can come out with a song like this...riddler was decent i like da riddler i dont understan more =P...Jeexo was strong he is the most consistent mc in the crew..noxious u need 2 work on ur swagger n flow..get boring after a bit =)...n MC shat done his job..pizzao

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

omg soria ! wow tui eshe gechish. Surprised .............. ................ OCTA- yea dst gotta polish a lot. this is wat happens when ur out of practise.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . FLO - heh.yea mc shat is daingeraaas.

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

lol @ asif da producer : nah man..da otha asif was lyk...hw was da mixin too gud?! nd i was lyk..wen da fuck did i say dat?! dazz wen i realized...sorry rollers i din mean to roll u ova =P
@riddler : inshAllah bhaiiyya =D itz okay..one down track dun drag your whole town back =D okay um rhymin widot makin sense =D

<<<NoXious>>>

<<<NoXious>>>
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

lol...dts lyk flo's first 'real' comment on one o ma songs **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_eek he's usuali lyk 'whack', 'riddler's a bitch' n all kinda random things....
thanks for the feed though...wil try **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_pale

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

aww nokshious. ur so lame. :p

<<<NoXious>>>

<<<NoXious>>>
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

aww gay-t..ur so gay **[ THE HIGH ROLLERS ft. SHA-T ]-Thank You  For The Love - Page 2 Icon_smile

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

^^ hhahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum