DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa

+9
TraK-STA
RedS_Z
Castic M!k
BanXploD
Demonic
Octa
TheRiddler
AKProductions
Rh Rakzo BurnXai
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rh Rakzo BurnXai

Rh Rakzo BurnXai
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

ssup ppl ..'''BanglisH_CataClysM''' is a back wid a new track afta a long Tym....& dis tym Its a collab Track. its with....''Octa'' Frm [[[SINISTER]]]..

Heres da link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/241794930/63a5200a/Messin_widda_wrong_Guys.html

Lyrics :

[[[ Hook: Octa ]]]

let it click clock..boom..and den it flies...
u kno u messin wit da wrong guys
u rather sit at home play on yo xbox
cuz we bout that click clock..yh we make em tecs pop

wat wat? u fuckin wit da meanest
oh yeah...nd we fuckin wit yo bitches
ahhh yess..u bout to get bucked quick
cuz we be da niggaz dat u dun wanna fuck wit

[[[ 1st verse: BanXploD]]]

mothafuckas wanna start it and they soon departed
comin from that cashlane
living my life on the fast lane
i wish to stick my fucking dick inside yall's meri-quenn's ass
and as i collapse i wish you mothafuckas panic as hell
so be the last fellows stimulating
(fuck) the last fellows acquisations
last but not least but not too fast as i say my statement
what the fuck is wrong with you?
who the fuck you running to?
who the fuck is ironic so vomit nigga on you
so you gotta hold it down dodge it out and
feeling this beat in and
making rhyming n singing
you gotta do it and just sing
you betta shine in on the scene
you gotta be confitnd to make attitude come in run in guning thugging shooting and killin
coz nigga dope if it stop the hitter
show what if he is got into a hitter
stay with it if its hot, but dont dont dont
nail him if its not hit the hitter
hit the hitter yeah yeah
i'am hitting switches you bitches runnig luk niggas got problem, haha

[[[ 2nd verse: Rakzo ]]]

whn i click it some Boom Boom sounds came
All ma rappers out thr, call it rappin game
Brriggas spittin dat shit,ladies drop dat thang
Whn im Rolling DA Flaming gun's trigga,Da Gamers know ma name

we chillin killin Bitches, Frm da top frm da ground
We tryna pull it back, Coz ma haterz all around
this iz trigga I'ma show u, hw 2 shoot it hw 2 Cock it back
Nigga whn we step in da club, bitches tryna shw me dat. { Dat }

i aint stoppin coz im droppin, all da bombs in ur coffin
plz dont stop me, we don copy Like u pussys
all ur fellas wid da semis tryna drop me
In da street ma Niggaz sleepin, whn I shoot ma ladies clapin.

Its da way I pop it.& Datz da way I drop it
Mudfukas Pull da trigga U knw way about me
though
Better knw i hav 2 Ride da smoke.little bit shit dont make ur flow
little bit mudafukin sHoot & ,ma gun will make ur ass crash Slow

Keyboard ,Mixing & mastering By ''Xpanke''

Chk it & leave ur feeds Here ..Smile

http://Banglishcataclysm.4shared.com/

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

damn..u guys sound african lol. jk :p I rlly digged the flow..but to be utterly frank..i can't follow more than two lines without looking at the lyrics. i blame it partly on the "FREQUENCY Distribution" (I showed Octa how u can easily 'equalize' and increase later frequencies..oh well -_-). my headphones were also picking up a lot of extra noise for those kicks..it's prolly coz the kicks that were used weren't good samples or tuned correctly..not criticizing u guys here haha.

Anyway, besides that..it was a cool track! good word plays..good emotions good hyped bouncy feeling. lacking the 'swag' though..

Also, the piano at the beginning sounds redundant to me...u guys shd've replayed the piano to conclude the song or something..u know..coz at the end of the song i was like..wait what happpened to that piano?

keep it up!again sick flow!

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

to be completely honest... OCTA obviously has seen better dayz.... i mean itz just not the usual octa hookz ukno... the 1st verse had pronounciation issues...lyrics wz good...flow was on par 2....same goes for the 2nd verse... mixing wz ok bt mastering ws not good imo....e.g. equalization necessary big time....verse volume levels shouldve been a bit higher... just spit louder guyz.... bt i will also say that banglish cataclism is the fastest improving crew ive seen in a while who stand out from the..endless deep sea of wannabe rappers these dayz... uve got potential ... keep up da good work and use the criticism for ur good don take offense... peace

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

As a listener, the intro keys sounds kool..bt kinda dont get da point of it with da instrumental..not relevant enuff...
hook- i'm sorry banglish cataclysm for not puttin up a 100% for dis track nd backin out on my verse aswell...i did it as soon as i cud, cuz i ges u ppl were in a hurry..bt still i apologize fo dat...i din mix da hook right eithr..mastering fucked it up worse i ges..
banxplod- flows gudd...volumes LOWW...lyrics was okay...lyk i sed before..u sound too hispanic/spanish...bt i ges dat can alwez be ur DISTINCTNESS
Rakzo- flows gud yet agen...lyrics was okay...pronounciation needs a lil work

lyk i've stated...ya'll flow madd..jst work on da pronounciation ( which on da contrary, i believe, u dont hv to perfect..cuz music = culture..and an U.S accent is definitely NOT OUR culture )...bt da lyricz needs wrk...big up to u ppl..hope ya'll shine all da way thru..

http://sinister.4shared.com

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hooks suck ass.....verses were kinda gud.....betta mixin cudve made it a betta track...Sad

BanXploD

BanXploD
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

thanx evrybdy, we will work on da things dat yall adviced. @ Akproduction, cud u please define "lacks swag", we need all da feeds we can.

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

BanXplod ma man.....ur verse wz truly off da hook...it wz awesome man....RESPECT!!!

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

yeah sure dude. the emotion 'range' was correct..but the nitty gritty works were missing...like it wasn't having the emphasis on the certain words u know. the lyrics were prtty good..and each sentence cud've been acted up more by putting up 'i'm da best' tone. again, my comments are intended for sole purpose of the musician's improvement..so many rappers got a beef with me coz they think i'm sum selfish douchebag jerk with no talent but a big mouth..which isn't false in a sense lol.

i'll try to mssg u song from utube which i think has a good 'swag' kind of emotions when i get home.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

Rh Rakzo BurnXai

Rh Rakzo BurnXai
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Thanxxxx Evryone @ ''Riddler'' yea vaiya wateva u said is rilly Ryt & thanxx fo ur feedbck..@ ''ak & DEmonIc'' :Thanxx fo ur Feed back I really Appriciate dat...& @ ''Octa'' Thanxx dude

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

NIC banXpload VerSe Was awsum Bt the vocal volume was a bit low . hook was GUd and Razho U r verse was awsuM

RedS_Z

RedS_Z
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

@ RakZo
dude wats wrong with the sound quality.... i do like it... but kichu bujlam na dost!!

Choras was a bit clear... but verse were unclear .. i mean alot :<
still nice trax thou

TraK-STA

TraK-STA
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

so u finallt pulld da track off

Bloodlust

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

A piece of information to every1...da quality of da beat was very poor...so da song messed up a bit....
if i start from da beginning da piano play was a lil unexpected wen i first heard da song...n a few sec later it turned out to sumthing else...loved da change...Very Happy...thnx to Xpanke vai fo dat...
Octa to me da hook was offff da hook Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_wink ...i dont listen to hip hop much but i can say dat da hooks were very perfect for da song...
banxplod ma man....best verse...i dont have words to express how good u r...may be dis song had sum technical problems..but widout dem u r very good..Very Happy:D.... Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_biggrin ...MashAllah.......n InshAllah if u go like dis...u will be in da top 1 day... Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_biggrin Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_biggrin Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_biggrin
Rakzo...vai toke ageo bolsi akhono boli verse ta onek valo hoise...n yea it made da song complete....khali work on ur pronunciation Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_biggrin ...evabe improve kor u will be on da top too inshAllah...

Riddler vai trust me shob kichur obosta onek baje chilo mixing cudnt be any better....u will know wen i meet u...Smile

Slaught Daddy

Slaught Daddy
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Rakzo .........u got ill flow man kindda digged ur verse bt there ws lack of clarity in there.

Bangxplod.....dun take it offensively bt u got pronounciation issues bt gud lyrics ur wordplays were gud

Octa.....it ws nt usual octa hook bt still quite gud though the mixing wsnt upto the mark for which it sounded awkward to me

mixing ws a huge issue in this track otherwise it ws quite gud....

Rh Rakzo BurnXai

Rh Rakzo BurnXai
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

@''Mishkat &,Reds-Z'' Thanxxx Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_smile ....@''Traksta''..Bro I didnt undastand wat u said may-b spellin mistake..Can u plz say it again .....& @''Slaught -D'' Thnxxx brodah I appriciate dat..Actually..da quality of da beat was very..poor...thass y at da tym of mixin & masterin it all messd up.....Bt ..Xpanke vai made it lot bettr ...trust me, I mean it culdnt be anymo bettr..

BanXploD

BanXploD
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Thanxx Evryone fo appreciatin da Track.. Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_smile

guyzz.. Can we hav mo feeds plzz

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

Mixing was of inferior quality.Increase vox dB.Make sure your recording has enough clarity and of optimum quality so that it attracts the listener's ear.
I liked both the verses.I assume that the guy on the first verse did not even know that he had spit some crazy ass multis.Rakzo was hot on the flow as well.Verses gave a 90's west coast vibe.Hook was unfavorable for me.

http://pro27.4shared.com

Ace DawG

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

chole...not bad Smile

Rh Rakzo BurnXai

Rh Rakzo BurnXai
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

[P][R][O] wrote:Mixing was of inferior quality.Increase vox dB.Make sure your recording has enough clarity and of optimum quality so that it attracts the listener's ear.
I liked both the verses.I assume that the guy on the first verse did not even know that he had spit some crazy ass multis.Rakzo was hot on the flow as well.Verses gave a 90's west coast vibe.Hook was unfavorable for me.
eyyy.. Thnxxx Man .. U got da Ryt thing ... Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_smile

Bloodlust

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Ace DawG wrote:chole...not bad Smile

Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_question Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_exclaim

Rh Rakzo BurnXai

Rh Rakzo BurnXai
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Ace DawG wrote:chole...not bad Smile

I tink u didn lyk it Mch....Thnx fo ur honest feed bro.. we will try 2 do bettr nxt Tym .. Messin widda wrong guys-_BanglisH_CataClysM_ & Octa Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum