DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

IN URGENT NEED OF BEATS FOR A NEW ALBUM PROJECT!!! :|

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Hey people, I'm in urgent need of good and decent beats...!!Neutral...I'm thinking of doing an album..like on my own and with some featuring s...i already got deadline music as a good distributor, now I'm looking for gr8 beats, and really don't wanna use those rockitpro or shadowville beats..:\..cuz they really aren't of deshi flavor much..so..yeah...if needed i'll give sufficient credit to the producer and if needed verses...lota publicity and stuff can be made through the album n shit..so...plz help..!! Smile>>Neutral

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

ne1 viewing..plz respond...!!Neutral...n any links to gud beat sites can also work..!!..(other than rock it pro n shadow ville n soundclick Smile )

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

you've got a distributor but no product? how on earth would a distributor want to push out your material when you dont even have a product at hand? If needed, then you will give sufficient credit to the producer?

Dude, credit has to be given regardless.

lookin for beats, you'd be better off teaming with some fellas as a group, or paying someone to get the beat done for you. dont know if anyone would do something unless its mutually beneficial right?

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

dude...thing is im in g.s.r i got whack songs done already, ive had an album released to Smile....ive done concerts, and a lot more...but im getting bored of dl beats, and was looking for the deshi produced beats..u get me bro? Smile...i mean bd producers is wat im looking for homie

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

oh okay. sorry im not familiar with what you mentioned. g.s.r <-- is that a group?
you've done an album, concerts, and all of these are from others' beats? hmm alright.
well good luck in your hunt for producers.

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

lol no, not others beats Smile...i like used beats from websites, dl, and had them made by payment...and made some on our own Razz...nwyz, yeha...lookin Very Happy

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

i can....but im not dat pro u know........u got some shits of me,,?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum