DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

$$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G

+6
DwaynE NakiB WadE
Arafat_mohsin
LIl BanNEr
Wafi
mc shanz
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Waddup ya'll?? Very Happy after a lotta probz n hatred going down in deshi rhymes, i came up wid a lil sumthing for ma haters n critics to learn from, and for the fans to really enjoy Smile

zx l)@ G@lvleR back with his first track since the dismissal from g.s.r, with debut rapper lil g.

Mix and mastered by arafat mohsin, at studio 58
Music and background noises also made at studio 58 Smile

Intro : ZX l)@ G@lvleR
Verse 1 : Lil G
Verse 2 : ZX l)@ G@lvleR
verse 3 : (first 4 bars) Lil G
: ( last 5 bars) ZX l)@ G@lvleR

dl n enjoy Smile, n thnx once again to studio 58 for the awesome mix mastering Smile

http://tinyurl.com/2eg8y6p

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

and if that didn't work -

http://www.4shared.com/audio/u2DwPJp2/We_Got_da_Cash.html

check it out Smile

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

drop the lyric man...n yeah downloadin will drop ma feed after chkin it...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

I'll not say that this is a bad track neither good........something was wrong with the mixin maybe others can figure it our,,,AK whr u @ man ? Razz

newayz,Best of luck with ur upcommin tracks !

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote: Waddup ya'll?? $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_biggrin after a lotta probz n hatred going down in deshi rhymes, i came up wid a lil sumthing for ma haters n critics to learn from, and for the fans to really enjoy $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

zx l)@ G@lvleR back with his first track since the dismissal from g.s.r, with debut rapper lil g.

Mix and mastered by arafat mohsin, at studio 58
Music and background noises also made at studio 58 $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

Intro : ZX l)@ G@lvleR
Verse 1 : Lil G
Verse 2 : ZX l)@ G@lvleR
verse 3 : (first 4 bars) Lil G
: ( last 5 bars) ZX l)@ G@lvleR

dl n enjoy $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile, n thnx once again to studio 58 for the awesome mix mastering $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

http://tinyurl.com/2eg8y6p

ahahahahahah...Is that what you call awesome mix mastering???hahahahah....lol...it lacked precence dynamics and other shit...WTF is called studio 58??like he's gotta 200 taka mic and a laptot and start calling it a studio??hahahh...lol...anyway the only things good bout the mixing were the effects like the E-E-E-E and other shit...anyway there ain't no compression no and no good mastering...overall the song sounded like asjdnjwendwienr due to the mixing...and the volumes of the voices are too damn low...

just wait for the track I prepared for our battle...you'll see what real mixing and mastering is...

about the rap..well I diddn't digg it all...

LIl BanNEr

LIl BanNEr
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

StudiO 58 suppose to be gUd.........ddeki track ta suna ...Smile

http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

Arafat_mohsin

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

mr. Wafi ......hiii .....hmm nijer moton shobaye k keno bhaben ... ami jani nah ... r jodio studio 58 mane apnahke bhujataei esheychii soo STUDIO 58 eer nam ki shunen nai ....obosho ki r korbeh baall paknah pola pain toh taye r ki mukh deye jah bhaben ber hoye jai .... nd Apne amakee mastaring shikhaben ... thaole toh bhaloii hoyee karon apner kotha shuinah toh mone hoyetechee A>R>RAHman er kasher theke shike eshey chen ...ekhn Bd er shobcheye boro master apneii....so thn kichu ber kore dekhan shunan thn manush er kajer bpr e kotha bolte aisen thik achee ....bhalo jaigaa toh taye mukh deye ber hote geoeo ber korlam nah ... thik ase bhaia Smile
toh shamnah shamnee kichu koira dekhaa thn bhujum ki baaal paro tumi amr
nah parlee tore khuijaa mastaring borum tor upor ..CHAMAR kotha kar $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_twisted $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_evil $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Lol

r Mic kinar tk ta mone hoye uncle deye chilo toh uncle ki bole deyeche apnah ke

DwaynE NakiB WadE

DwaynE NakiB WadE
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

to be honest,wafi got sum points ryt,um not being biased...but lemme ask dis,,,we cant a rapper make peace wit another rapper in deshirhymes??

BCFLil'Shine1

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

LOL.....nd dis weak ass guy was tryna talk shit bout my tracks.....talkin bout......flow....work on ur flow......mixing can be better, sound level is low......LOL like you know how to do any of that shit.....dis shit is terrible.......your the dude with an accent.....bad accents nd rap muzik dont mix......dis song sucks ass

https://www.youtube.com/user/BCFHardHitterz

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Arafat_mohsin wrote:mr. Wafi ......hiii .....hmm nijer moton shobaye k keno bhaben ... ami jani nah ... r jodio studio 58 mane apnahke bhujataei esheychii soo STUDIO 58 eer nam ki shunen nai ....obosho ki r korbeh baall paknah pola pain toh taye r ki mukh deye jah bhaben ber hoye jai .... nd Apne amakee mastaring shikhaben ... thaole toh bhaloii hoyee karon apner kotha shuinah toh mone hoyetechee A>R>RAHman er kasher theke shike eshey chen ...ekhn Bd er shobcheye boro master apneii....so thn kichu ber kore dekhan shunan thn manush er kajer bpr e kotha bolte aisen thik achee ....bhalo jaigaa toh taye mukh deye ber hote geoeo ber korlam nah ... thik ase bhaia $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile
toh shamnah shamnee kichu koira dekhaa thn bhujum ki baaal paro tumi amr
nah parlee tore khuijaa mastaring borum tor upor ..CHAMAR kotha kar $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_twisted $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_evil $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Lol

r Mic kinar tk ta mone hoye uncle deye chilo toh uncle ki bole deyeche apnah ke
shut up...everyone here saying that the mixing was bad...you can do whatever you want...one what instrumente are you working???why the fuck you call it a studio???I don't seem to see any professional stuff here...A studio is when there is professional stuff...you wait just for my song I prepared for the battle with ZX...then you'lll see what I call mixing and mastering BITCH
just becouse your mixing and mastering suck and other people are pointing it out you cannot come here and act like bitch and go against everyone...if someone is sayin that you shit sucks then try to get better instead of attacking him...and so you talk too much...you know the basics of dynamics in mixing what is???then why the heck there is no presence nor good compression at all in you mix???still you're saying that you're the best...shut the fuck up and get outta here if you don't want people to say whatever they want on your pathetic mixing...

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

BCFLil'Shine1 wrote:LOL.....nd dis weak ass guy was tryna talk shit bout my tracks.....talkin bout......flow....work on ur flow......mixing can be better, sound level is low......LOL like you know how to do any of that shit.....dis shit is terrible.......your the dude with an accent.....bad accents nd rap muzik dont mix......dis song sucks ass
yeah homie and look how these bitches are acting....you're in america so your english is far way better then ours and this bitch called ZX is still acting like a dick saying that you should work on your accent....WTF ZX???this guys lives in america..you work on your accent!!!and now he calls in his "Studio58" friend sayin that he's the best and everyone who points out that his mixing and mastering sucked as ass will die...WTF man???wveryone sayn tht your mixing was bas bitch!first learn what is mixing and mastering and then come here acting like a bitch...adding some effects and flanger and other cool shits doesn't make youa good mixer....

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Ar arekta jinish...tui monekorosh je mic kenar taka uncle dise??huh??shonen ami jey taka dia instrument kinsi shei taka ami jogar korsi ar apnar janar dorkarnaigga kibhabe...ami family karo kastheyka chudaite jaina taka...ar ami jah mone ashe tai bolbo karon sheytai ami shotto mone kori...otho bhodrotamir dhon koira kono lab naigga...apnader mothon manush je ekta jinish korteparena tobuo koy je she shop theke bhala ami du chock die dektar parina...so ami jey dissing ta ZX joinno ready korsi sheita ittu shuinen tarpor koien mixing mane ki..

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

DwaynE NakiB WadE wrote:to be honest,wafi got sum points ryt,um not being biased...but lemme ask dis,,,we cant a rapper make peace wit another rapper in deshirhymes??

lmao bro, rappers CAN make peace on d.r., and we will try to do so, wat wafi did was point out sum stuff, and sure maybe he didn use all those crap wafi said, but the mixing came out pretty creative if u see it bro Smile

nwyz ur comments n opinions r urz, n they may be right, aprreciate the feeds Smile

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:
DwaynE NakiB WadE wrote:to be honest,wafi got sum points ryt,um not being biased...but lemme ask dis,,,we cant a rapper make peace wit another rapper in deshirhymes??

lmao bro, rappers CAN make peace on d.r., and we will try to do so, wat wafi did was point out sum stuff, and sure maybe he didn use all those crap wafi said, but the mixing came out pretty creative if u see it bro $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

nwyz ur comments n opinions r urz, n they may be right, aprreciate the feeds $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile
Are you insane??"Crap"?you smoked??are you high???comression lmiting and equalising are the foundamental things in a mix...you see you're a great mixer and your friend olso says that...so how come you don't even know the foundamental things of mix???ask any good producer or mixer...he will agree...Doing a "creative mix"ain't putting some effects and render the song...if it lacked clarity and presence it worths nothing...

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

increase vocals dB. first rapper needs to feel what he's rapping..no emotions, no delivery. the hook sounded gay to me. i can't even understand second verse whatsoever. the purpose of mixing is to make your song sound clean..it's not another BIG FACTOR of a track..it's a more underlying thing...u shd perfect the rapping and verses, lyrics etc. and then focus on the mixing. anyway bottomline: no rappers stood out to me..nothing in lyrics either..it sounded mediocre..but keep working and learn from all the criticisms u get...

2/5 good luck on ur next track.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Wafi wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:

lmao bro, rappers CAN make peace on d.r., and we will try to do so, wat wafi did was point out sum stuff, and sure maybe he didn use all those crap wafi said, but the mixing came out pretty creative if u see it bro $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

nwyz ur comments n opinions r urz, n they may be right, aprreciate the feeds $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile
Are you insane??"Crap"?you smoked??are you high???comression lmiting and equalising are the foundamental things in a mix...you see you're a great mixer and your friend olso says that...so how come you don't even know the foundamental things of mix???ask any good producer or mixer...he will agree...Doing a "creative mix"ain't putting some effects and render the song...if it lacked clarity and presence it worths nothing...

i didn say that the compresssion n equalising was crap u fag, i sed ur comment was..-_-...those r huge parts of mixing, they are needed for the quality clearifying
and as u mentioned earlier effects n noises rnt needed 2 be a gud mixwe, ur wrong man! u need to able to understand the tyming when to use them, and also put a lotta creativity, and all those equalisation stuffs n dynamics processing, ar da basics n most needed part of mixing.
oh n for the last tym, it wasn't mixed by me, was mixed at studio 58!!

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

AKProductions wrote:increase vocals dB. first rapper needs to feel what he's rapping..no emotions, no delivery. the hook sounded gay to me. i can't even understand second verse whatsoever. the purpose of mixing is to make your song sound clean..it's not another BIG FACTOR of a track..it's a more underlying thing...u shd perfect the rapping and verses, lyrics etc. and then focus on the mixing. anyway bottomline: no rappers stood out to me..nothing in lyrics either..it sounded mediocre..but keep working and learn from all the criticisms u get...

thnx bro, appreciate your comment Smile jeha, no emotions n stuff, right Smile n bout the mixing, i agree, vocal levels were a lil low...but other than that, cud u plz point out the other flaws??

n in the rapping, cud u point out the flaws?
wat was it, tempo? flow, wat??

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

sukz till de rear end of ma ass

DwaynE NakiB WadE

DwaynE NakiB WadE
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

just wana c da battle of Wafi and zeehan...btw wen is it?i can predict da winner now bt lez c.... $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

DwaynE NakiB WadE wrote:just wana c da battle of Wafi and zeehan...btw wen is it?i can predict da winner now bt lez c.... $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile

yah its wafi..

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

DwaynE NakiB WadE wrote:just wana c da battle of Wafi and zeehan...btw wen is it?i can predict da winner now bt lez c.... $$ WE goT Da Ca$H $$ - ZX l)@ G@lvleR ft. LiL G Icon_smile
Holy shit his name is Zeehan??why didn't you tell me before!!!

BCFLil'Shine1

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:
AKProductions wrote:increase vocals dB. first rapper needs to feel what he's rapping..no emotions, no delivery. the hook sounded gay to me. i can't even understand second verse whatsoever. the purpose of mixing is to make your song sound clean..it's not another BIG FACTOR of a track..it's a more underlying thing...u shd perfect the rapping and verses, lyrics etc. and then focus on the mixing. anyway bottomline: no rappers stood out to me..nothing in lyrics either..it sounded mediocre..but keep working and learn from all the criticisms u get...

thnx bro, appreciate your comment Smile jeha, no emotions n stuff, right Smile n bout the mixing, i agree, vocal levels were a lil low...but other than that, cud u plz point out the other flaws??

LOL Flaws????dude yall dont even know how to ride a beat.....all the verses are off beat....nd on top of that yall have no SWAG....yall lack so much swag....that you guys fucken owe SWAG.....you cant even understand any of the lyrics....but dat dont matter the lyrics prolly dont even make any sense...if you gona rap in English, make sure you know wtf u r saying first.....you guys have no flow and no emotion.....sounds like you guys were reading off a piece of paper...face it dis shit is wack....the least of your problems is low vocal levels.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/BCFHardHitterz

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

BCFLil'Shine1 wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:

LOL Flaws????dude yall dont even know how to ride a beat.....all the verses are off beat....nd on top of that yall have no SWAG....yall lack so much swag....that you guys fucken owe SWAG.....you cant even understand any of the lyrics....but dat dont matter the lyrics prolly dont even make any sense...if you gona rap in English, make sure you know wtf u r saying first.....you guys have no flow and no emotion.....sounds like you guys were reading off a piece of paper...face it dis shit is wack....the least of your problems is low vocal levels.....

BCF: dont waste ur time telling anyone about "swag"..coz most people here will reply back: What is Swag? lol. (i'm not dissing no one). But anyway yeah ZX: listen to BCF. simply listen to good rap songs (on youtube and stuff) and here listen to songs by Octa, Riddler, Gsifz, BCF, Sha-T, RH, FLO, MODE and anyone else who i missed. u guys really sounded like u were readin gfrom piece of paper no emotions no flows no nothing (as i already said and which BCF reiterated). if u wanna be a rapper..u needa built uniqueness...and u sounded like a broken radio (again dont take shit offensively telling u wat is fact..call it opinion but it's a broad overall consensus based opinion which turns it into a fact).

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

Slaught Daddy

Slaught Daddy
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

seriously yo take in their words!!! they make sense...u knw if u ignore this now saying we dun give a fuck or we r better or we can do shit by ourselves then u can never learn to rap man!!!

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hahah...see bitch???you claim to be the best asshole...and Ak I'm not stupid I know what Swag is bitch!!!!!you homo you think that we bengali are retarded or something???just becouse I'm from Italy I'm retarted or something??o' capish???lol...anyway ZX and 58studio my ass..you both guys suck as ass...so don't act like you guys are the best...I'm telling you becouse ZX is already hated enough now if he continue this way...soon the whole world will dissing you guys...change attitude...and Studio 58...you think your great but nobody gives damn about you nor know you...I didn't know your name bitch...so you're NOBODY...and your song suck...big time...go and jump from the 58 floor of any building that is that high...and do us a favour DIE...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum