DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Tarar Dike" [Download]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Tarar Dike" [Download] Empty "Tarar Dike" [Download] Tue May 25, 2010 5:04 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Yo wass up!!!
just made this song and since this is gonna be my last track in bangla for a while check it!!!
http://www.4shared.com/audio/LoGgXJf4/Tarar_dike.html

here are the lyrics

Verse 1

ekti kota ekti ekti nisshash
nai amar kache kono bishaash
ekti din jay ekti gaan ashe
koshter maje amar ei monta bhashe
tarar arale chondete ure jaee
chetonar nodir majhe gan ta kadhe
ar koto koshto ar koto shojjo korbee
ei koshto shojjo korte parina
tumi bujba ei chondo kibhabe je oto ojana

Hook

ei tarar maje shunno akasher dike
ei chondo ta hotasha
ei tarar majhe ei shunno akasher dike
ami liklam koshtota

Verse 2

tarar majhe koshto gulo like beray
ojana kotha amar moner majhe lkai
tumiki bujhba amar bithre ki ache
onek kichu bolo kintu amake ki chino
tomar jogoter theke ami pura bhinno
ami to hotashar kole konto nachay
ami tara dike amar mon die chillay
tumi ba ki parba amar moton cholte
tumi ki parba amar moton kotha bolte?
hoitoba ekdin shanti fire pabo
sheydin porjonto ekhaney ami thakbo
kolija kete amar ganer majhe marbo
protiti nisshasher majhe koshter muddhe bashi
amar konto tomader monke dey fashi
mone reko amar kotha ar koto kichu shunba
ar shomoi nai ami ekon ashi

hook

2"Tarar Dike" [Download] Empty Re: "Tarar Dike" [Download] Tue May 25, 2010 6:55 am

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

beautiful lyrix...BEAUTIFUL...hvnt herd tha track yet.....bt BEAUTIFUL lyrix.....mesmerisin...

3"Tarar Dike" [Download] Empty Re: "Tarar Dike" [Download] Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

ok it was kind of painful for me to listen to the song..no offense to u personally.
i also read lyrics first and rlly digged it.

u shd've contacted demonic da ass for the verse 1..he cud've shown u how to compose melodic singing verse.

verse 2 was okay...but plz choose a particular 'voice' for bangla..u r using both 'shuddho' and 'regular' (the type we use with friends)..plz just choose one or the other. except lyrics nothing was good in this track. but lyrics was really good.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

4"Tarar Dike" [Download] Empty Re: "Tarar Dike" [Download] Tue May 25, 2010 7:31 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AKProductions wrote:ok it was kind of painful for me to listen to the song..no offense to u personally.
i also read lyrics first and rlly digged it.

u shd've contacted demonic da ass for the verse 1..he cud've shown u how to compose melodic singing verse.

verse 2 was okay...but plz choose a particular 'voice' for bangla..u r using both 'shuddho' and 'regular' (the type we use with friends)..plz just choose one or the other. except lyrics nothing was good in this track. but lyrics was really good.
yeah I gotta agree with you man...this track was bad...really bad...even I am ashamed of it so I'm gonna delete it...

5"Tarar Dike" [Download] Empty Re: "Tarar Dike" [Download] Tue May 25, 2010 7:33 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

keep the lyrics dude! u write very well...just spend more time on harmonics i guess...or contact a singer u know...not everyone can do everything (me: the prime example)

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

6"Tarar Dike" [Download] Empty Re: "Tarar Dike" [Download] Tue May 25, 2010 7:35 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AKProductions wrote:keep the lyrics dude! u write very well...just spend more time on harmonics i guess...or contact a singer u know...not everyone can do everything (me: the prime example)
yeah I'll keep that I think that I try to do rap instead of singing it...it will be better...and I think I'll try with another beat...this one didn't fit me at all...I think some little adjustments on the lyrics and a sad beat will do the work...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum