DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER]

+9
WolFizzLA
Slaught Daddy
AxZA_FLyology
TheRiddler
Humayun Chowdhury
Mode Silver
mc shanz
Castic M!k
DJ R@F
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Here it is again yaaaalll...

DJ Raf on this shit... featuring Blazin Annex's Dee Corter & iSick promoting their new projects with Dee Corter's very own DC Studio.

Real Hot banger... hope ya'll like it.. feedbacks will be much appreciated

2010 here we goooo!

BOMB A DROP!! - DJ RAF FT DEE CORTER & ISICK

Song Put together and Produced by - DJ Raf
Vocals - Dee Corter & iSick [recorded at their DC Studios], DJ Raf [recorded at DJ Raf's personal Studio]
Mixed & Mastered - by DJ Raf

>>>DOWNLOAD<<<<

http://www.deshirhymes.com

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

awsum track nic mixing r@f bro i like u r verse most . cheers

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

This is dopeee !

dee corter bro was sick n raf bro you too........I like the beat (Y)

Don't wanna say bout the mixin cause you guys are PRO Smile

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

everythng sounds very chaotic. wasn't feelin the bangla lyrics on the first verse.. sounds very corny. verse 2 was dope though... raf did good as well.. flow and delivery sounds a lot more tight and compact than before.

Humayun Chowdhury

Humayun Chowdhury
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

wow 5 month already gone and now u saying 2010 here we goooo !...

waateva...I dont feel it much...1st rapper followed da current lyrical trend in Bangla rap...2nd rapper aite...liked da multies in 3rd verse

hooks pretty ordinary
mixer/engineer excessively used dat ""beatgrid"" effect (or waat ever effect u call it)...which came out annoying @ da end

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

i gotta agree wid mode... delivery n flo wz good n all... bt the chaotic feelin about the beat and the effects used make it really annoyin .... bt still waidin for DC's album!

AxZA_FLyology

AxZA_FLyology
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

that bangla verse was laim

expectation was high but not even close enough

3rd verse was the only okay part of this track

Slaught Daddy

Slaught Daddy
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

ISICK makes it sick........man hw does this guy raps soo TIGHT ...he looks funny to me bt yet....respect dude...R@F usual flow...nice verse....D's verse wsnt much feeling in this....beat's dope

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

raf's verse was the shit! 2nd verse was really good too but the bangla verse was kinda weak lyrically... flow was aite though...

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

yaaaa guys.. this was like just a different style a shit i was tryna do.. yknow, test my skills a lil bit.. chaotic and kinda crazy...

the song's mainly aimed at the lyrics , flow and emceein on a futuristic beat... i also just kinda mixed in a new kinda style... with all those insane vocal effects and shit.. keepin that shit real hip hop lol..

thanks for the feed guys.. keeep up! more droppin soon enuff...

http://www.deshirhymes.com

TraK-STA

TraK-STA
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Mode Silver wrote:everythng sounds very chaotic. wasn't feelin the bangla lyrics on the first verse.. sounds very corny. verse 2 was dope though... raf did good as well.. flow and delivery sounds a lot more tight and compact than before.
AGREED

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

the choatic thing, lyk every1's suggesting got to the head a bit..n that thing that makes 1 second repeat itself over n over again(im nt sure wat it's called..:'( ) get's annoying at tyms, r verse 1 ektu baje chilo...

verse 2 i can lyk...

verse was the killa here..Smile especially the first few bars, loved the multies there Very Happy

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Very annoying to be honest. The effect ruined it all.
iSick came out dope.

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

verse 3**

(from ma last post Smile )

- n those who may think - y the fuck didn this guy jus edit his post - i wanted to do it this way to increase the numba of ma posts BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongueBombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue BombADrop-DJ Raf Ft Dee Corter, iSick [HoT 2010 BANGER] Icon_tongue

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

I love the style of the track bt i dont like the bangla verse ..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum