DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAHIM MUSIC PRESENTS T.O.D. - DESI HIPHOP ( OUT NOW)

+9
Mr.Bling
Rated I
Demonic
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
✞ŔîŞ
WolFizzLA
Norwester Sharod
[P][R][O]
mATZ
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

FAHIM MUSIC
PRESENTS
T.O.D.
DESI HIPHOP
[img]http://deshirhymes.virtuaboard.com/FAHIM MUSIC PRESENTS T.O.D. - DESI HIPHOP ( OUT NOW) Album_10[/img]
COMING TO YOUR NEAREST STORES ON 27TH AUGUST
CHECK OUT THE PROMO
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewyd81
JOIN THE FB GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101363943256254#!/group.php?gid=101363943256254&v=info&ref=ts
YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO THE BIG LAUNCHING OF OUR ALBUM AT FAHIM MUSIC
BANANI DHAKA
ON 27TH AUGUST
FRIDAY AFTER IFTAAR

WITH REGARDS
MATZ
T.O.D.

Last edited by mATZ on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PIC NOT IN SIZE)

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

Splendid.Looking forward to it Smile

http://pro27.4shared.com

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

cheers

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

That GTA theme is really cool, the whole album looks promising... gotta buy it! good luck T.0.D Smile

✞ŔîŞ

✞ŔîŞ
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

DoPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

inshallah hit hobe bros !! Very Happy

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AWESOME!!!!!!..CONGRATS MATZ BRO.......

der r 2 tracks der...Genjaam'er KO KHO GO and DESHI HIPHOP...watch out fo thoz two...absolute ADDICTION!!!!

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

THANK U ALL
AND HOPE 2 C U ALL AT DA ALBUM LAUNCHING

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

da promo sounds better than CDL's promo....hopefully dis album gonna be a good hit. good luck guys....

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

luvd da promo,now jus w8in 4 da full album...

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

good luck matz

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

album ki ber hoye gese ??

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Bought the album today! Props to the Whole T.O.D fam for makin' their dream come true. Scratch masta owned it, loved 'hey girl'... this song had a real nice feel to it, 'party revisited' was fun listenin to, 'only tumi' is anotha nice 1 but didn't feel the singin on the hooks, baul kaka was sikkk on his track, a rap verse would make the track even more appealing i guess, 'genjamer ko kho go' was badass, who was the male singer on 'otiter majhe'? pretty good singin, liked that bar from scratch - "my dreams just broke like a house of cards/ lonely jack lookin at the queen of hearts", digged the idea of 'rokte jhora shadhinota', nice beatboxin' on track 4... but few verses on different tracks left something to be desired for, all in all, it was a creative approach n i suggest everyone 2 buy it, congratz once again! Now do proper promo n shit so it sells good!

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

I definitely gonna buy this album

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

THis is DESHI HIPHOP...Eita holo DESHI HIP HOP....WE BE...thugs on tha TOP...cuz we be doin that DESHI HIPHOP!!!...the catchiest hook eva...AWESOME STUFF!!!!!!..........

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

SCRATCH BHAIIII ALBUM KHAYA FELSE////DOPE
BIGG UPP TO MATZ BHAAI....90% LYRICS BHAIYA EE LIKSE.....
LOVE T.O.D.

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

this is like...awesome to be a part of ths album......TOD is the 1st generation old-skool crew in BD.....thnx to Matz bhaiya for givin me a chance... bom

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AWSOME ALBUM!!!MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE NOW!! Razz

my special favs r track no.2,4,5,7,9,10,12,13,14...
nd i cant stop listenin "Hey Girl",scratch bro was dope,its knda like west coast luv tracks,which tupac used to doo usually...
best of luck guyz,i hope it sells well....

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Matz and Scratch..tore up tha Gulshaner POlapain'er track...nebody got the XPLOSIVE diss???.....

Humayun Chowdhury

Humayun Chowdhury
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

^^ oyta puran public chara keu bujbo na

Humayun Chowdhury

Humayun Chowdhury
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

btw ami feedback kortasy ektu porey...Sharod or Demonic or any1...tomra keu tracklist ta rapper der credit shoho ditte parba...example

party revisted- scarsoul...scartchmasta...pro...matz

album cover e eybabe dewa ny..

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Humayun Chowdhury wrote:btw ami feedback kortasy ektu porey...Sharod or Demonic or any1...tomra keu tracklist ta rapper der credit shoho ditte parba...example

party revisted- scarsoul...scartchmasta...pro...matz

album cover e eybabe dewa ny..

HAHAHAHA THAT IS SCRATCH MASTAA ON 1ST VERSE N MPT ON SECOND VERSE///// Rolling Eyes

Humayun Chowdhury

Humayun Chowdhury
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hogar baal bhaia....datz juss only an example...kemne bujbo konta kar verse?? album cover e dewa ny toh...btw party revisted(track 2) e 4 ta verse...last verse matz brah er eyta khali bujlam...ekon paaknami na koira shob gula track er info post koro

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

THNK U EVR1 FOR UR FEEDBAKZ N SUPPORT
HOPE U ALL LYKED IT
AND HOPE ALL OUR HARD WORK PAID OFF

@ DAUBLE H - BRO WE DNT REPRESENT OURSELVES INDIVISUALLY. WE R A CREW. ALL DA VERSES ALL DA HOOKS REPRESENT T.O.D.
THNK U A LOT
WITH REGARDS
MATZ
T.O.D.

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

yeh...this wz an awesome ass album...and now ppl put em reviews on the thread..........

MY REVIEW:

Ajker Nari: The funnest song in the album...mayn...Scar Soul used the beat 200% and freakin tore this one upppp..........

Baba'r Na-mey'r Jor: man this is one soothing ass song....the lyrix r soo freakin meaningful....beautiful beat...beautiful melody....folk on a trance beat....( this is also a gr8 song to get listen to while gettin slowly high Razz).....

Beat Box Jamming: DUUUUUUDEEEE..........beatboxin fo tha first tym on a mainstream album...this wz the shiieett...Scratch Masta and Ice-Q......awesome....

Deshi Hiphop: THis is ma fav track in the album frm a very loong tym...frm wen i heard this is MPT's cellphone...the hooks catchy as hell....THIS IS DESHI HIPHOP!!!.......shiiieetttt......

Ganja Desh: the intro to the song wz bleeped out...Razz...bt newyz...awesome beat...and especially scratchs line..."Ganjar desh'e bash...ganja desh'e jonmo...jaan diya dimu shonar ganjar jonno...."
T.O.D: Thugz Of Dhaka....or.....Thugz On Drugz...Razz...dey relly live the life man...the thug life.......

Genjam'er Ko Kho Go:
Scratch is officially the Hook Master...AWESOME hook...bt B.I.G Pro's verse went off beat in sum places....

Gulshan'er Polapain: AWESOME HOOK AGAIN.....and mATZ jst sounds freakin BAD ASS on this.....and scratch...mayn..."Dhanmondi is a place of shit. Lake pare, date mare bosti kids...SHIIEETT...
and did ne1 get the xplosive diss....BBC'te genjaam OWH MA GAWD..Doraisilo SOWGATA.....Razz

Hey Girl: Arusha wz awesome on this...bt that oronee had probs wit pronunciation and stuff...Scratch once again...tore it up..

Only Tumi:
daym sweet love ballad....and i think i kno the story behind this......Razz

Otiter Majhe:
THIS IS AWESOME...the best track of the album....MPT wz awesome on the singin....and that line of Scratch.."My dream jst broke like a house of cards...the lonely jack lukin at the queen of hearts.." maynn..

Party Re-visited:
a nyc smooth club banger with a gangsta touch..and once again...mATZ came in at last and tore it up...

Rap Jibon:
Sum realistic stuff in der...sounds nyc wen u hear ppl like Jasper CHOKIN....Razz

Rokte Jhora Shadhinota: My fathers fav track...Razz...he insists on listenin to this ova and ova again...thats one of the most awesome guitar solos i heard...and and incredibly catchy hook...put this up on Youtube or make a video of this...instant popularity...bt BNP'er shomoi bari theke bair hoya problem hoye jabe...Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum