DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

'' MainGirL " by G.S.R [[ dnt misS diz ]]

+17
Octa
_ Aintz
LIl BanNEr
GroSS
Skull.b
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
AKProductions
faez mahdi
Demonic
Norwester Sharod
M@D
Wafi
Mr.Bling
Ice-T
Hazard
mc shanz
Mc Prince
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

after an xotic album 'ZinDeGiR BasToB' G.S.R is back with a hot new love song..hope u guys loved the album 'ZinDeGiR BasToB' n i also hope dat yuh all will love our new song 'MAINGIRL'..this traCk is dedecated to all G.S.R lovers specialy to all the girls..hit the link if u wana feel the love..dnt miss dis hot track..!!

Track name : <3 MainGirL <3
artist : LiL banner & eeMce prince [[ G.S.R ]]
guest artist : Sonet

dwnld link :::..

http://hulkshare.com/rrf7p7ekzx7p

leave ur feedback in G.S.R'z official group ::..

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=45792908805&topic=17307&r4d3b1a84&refid=17
---peace----

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

leave ur feEdBaCk guyZ..

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

"after an xotic album 'ZinDeGiR BasToB' G.S.R is back with a hot new love song."

^^ what u mean by this bruv ?

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

Hazard

Hazard
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

mc shanz wrote:"after an xotic album 'ZinDeGiR BasToB' G.S.R is back with a hot new love song."

^^ what u mean by this bruv ?

Means after release the mixed album "ZINDEGIR BASTOB" by GSR & ULTRA GROUP. GSR is now back wid a new trk n which iz a Rnb ............

Listen n enjoy......coz main girl iz surely one of the best rnb trk to hit bd....... Very Happy

https://www.facebook.com/rahat.aka.hazard

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

aight i mean the "xotic" thing neways the track is mediocre,dnt knw bout the "one of the best or not" Razz

Besta luck...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

Ice-T

Ice-T
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

This Track is Funny.. Razz ...hahah..& I agree wid MC SHANZ...wat u mean by Xotic.. ur crew iz lame & UR Album ZINDEGIR BASTOB is also Lame Razz ...

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Ice-T wrote:This Track is Funny.. Razz

wotch uh get funny on it man..?? :S

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

its quite gud,but as hazard said dat its prolly da best rnb in bd,i dnt anything to be best,u can hear tracks of Sha-T,den hear SIN CITY by shaq and shugga shane,dose r prolly da best rnb.

Last edited by Mr.Bling on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hazard

Hazard
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Mr.Bling wrote:its quite gud,but as hazard said dat its prolly da best rnb in bd,i dnt anything to be best,u can hear tracks of Sha-T,den hear SIM CITY by shaq and shugga shane,dose r prolly da best rnb.

WEll blibg ma boi......i accept sha-t is good, n sin city 4get it man......thats a junk......worst trk frm jdoc.... I don hate jdoc.... listen to just back off, tere bina, bapre bap , n all those kick ass trks frm jdoc...they r da shitzzz man...but sin city aint gud.......seriously no disregard to MC SHAQ. but although im happy fr ur post mr.bling. Cuz u compared us with sha-t, mc shaq, shugga shane..... all these dimes of bd hip hop Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ....... now that gives us the spirit to produce more of these trkss........ cheers cheers cheers cheers

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

aite...I'm going to be as "bhodro" as possible...this song ain't of course the best R n B in BD...Bling surely wasn't comparing ya guys to Sha-t or people like them...he was just saying that they're are the best in BD's Rnb..ya guys ain't even close to them...and yeah...the track sounded better then the others I've heard yet...lotta more work to do...I ain't going to details...and it olso sounds familiar like ya guys copied the concept...I can't tell exactly from where...now don't get pissed off at me...and please don't start asking for my songs or show if I can be better then ya...some of ya from G.S.R. heard my stuff...so beat it...I'm saying what I think of this shit since hazard has been asking me (if not begging) to hear this song and put my comments on DR...aite...guys one piece of advice...make good music and you won't need to ask people to hear your shit...everyone will support you if ya can win their hearts with your music...that's what a musician does...now I've said enough shit...hope hazard now is satisfied...peace...and keep practicing that maybe one day you'll be real dope at this game...

Hazard

Hazard
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Wafi wrote:aite...I'm going to be as "bhodro" as possible...this song ain't of course the best R n B in BD...Bling surely wasn't comparing ya guys to Sha-t or people like them...he was just saying that they're are the best in BD's Rnb..ya guys ain't even close to them...and yeah...the track sounded better then the others I've heard yet...lotta more work to do...I ain't going to details...and it olso sounds familiar like ya guys copied the concept...I can't tell exactly from where...now don't get pissed off at me...and please don't start asking for my songs or show if I can be better then ya...some of ya from G.S.R. heard my stuff...so beat it...I'm saying what I think of this shit since hazard has been asking me (if not begging) to hear this song and put my comments on DR...aite...guys one piece of advice...make good music and you won't need to ask people to hear your shit...everyone will support you if ya can win their hearts with your music...that's what a musician does...now I've said enough shit...hope hazard now is satisfied...peace...and keep practicing that maybe one day you'll be real dope at this game...

Wat da hell wafi???? ami mia tmr 2ta trk sunlam n tmre oi gula er bepare discuss korlam........so i thought that we HAD a nice friendship starting.thats why i told you to listen to our trk and also get knowing abt us ........u told me that ur net was messed up that tym ....ur computer was getting hang erry now n then...[u must be using a badass junk PC. buy urself a new one] so you said that you would listen to it later....so i told you to listen to it later N leave a feed back on FB or DR or better on both...i nevva forced or requested u to listen to da trk.....daym man ur da crackpot....i don know why rezwan iz the crackpot!! i thought that we were buildin a friendship...... man u killed it in its birth...... i am shocked frm ur cmnt.......any ways thnxx for your feed back........ n ya peace...mia tumi asolai mon ta kharap kore diso..........

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Hazard wrote:
Wafi wrote:aite...I'm going to be as "bhodro" as possible...this song ain't of course the best R n B in BD...Bling surely wasn't comparing ya guys to Sha-t or people like them...he was just saying that they're are the best in BD's Rnb..ya guys ain't even close to them...and yeah...the track sounded better then the others I've heard yet...lotta more work to do...I ain't going to details...and it olso sounds familiar like ya guys copied the concept...I can't tell exactly from where...now don't get pissed off at me...and please don't start asking for my songs or show if I can be better then ya...some of ya from G.S.R. heard my stuff...so beat it...I'm saying what I think of this shit since hazard has been asking me (if not begging) to hear this song and put my comments on DR...aite...guys one piece of advice...make good music and you won't need to ask people to hear your shit...everyone will support you if ya can win their hearts with your music...that's what a musician does...now I've said enough shit...hope hazard now is satisfied...peace...and keep practicing that maybe one day you'll be real dope at this game...

Wat da hell wafi???? ami mia tmr 2ta trk sunlam n tmre oi gula er bepare discuss korlam........so i thought that we HAD a nice friendship starting.thats why i told you to listen to our trk and also get knowing abt us ........u told me that ur net was messed up that tym ....ur computer was getting hang erry now n then...[u must be using a badass junk PC. buy urself a new one] so you said that you would listen to it later....so i told you to listen to it later N leave a feed back on FB or DR or better on both...i nevva forced or requested u to listen to da trk.....daym man ur da crackpot....i don know why rezwan iz the crackpot!! i thought that we were buildin a friendship...... man u killed it in its birth...... i am shocked frm ur cmnt.......any ways thnxx for your feed back........ n ya peace...mia tumi asolai mon ta kharap kore diso..........
hey...ya hate me...ya should thank me lol..I don't believe in friendship...I've been alone since I was 12 so don't talk bout that shit...bro I never asked people to leave feeds like ya people do...man...listen...I said what I think is true that's what is defined as honest feedbacks...as a musician if ya can't digest criticism ya ain't a musician...people used say I was retarted when I first started rappin...and you actually said "feed backs obossoi diban"....looks like rappers down here acts like chickens...I mean damn...they can't stand the fact that they suck...and they don't do anything bout being wack but getting sentimental and shit...common...I didn't asked ya to comment on my shit...I usually don't breg people like this...if my shit is good people will hear it..if not beat it...from time to time I may bump up some old songs of mine that's going to die just to make it listen to someone who didn't listened to it..but if people don't give shit it's all right...I don't go over and over and expect people to say nice thing bout my songs...instead I wait someone to criticise em...that's how someone get better at it...and ya bro if by friendship ya mean that I should say nice thing like a gay to ya and close my eyes and be blind and post nice compliments to your tracks...well bro...forget it...ya should thank me couse ya friend ain't going to say the truth or what he thinks couse he'll fear to hurt your feelings...your enemie will...now instead of whining do yourself a favour...try to get better at this shit and improve yourself...really no offense...I respect what ya doin...but seriously...ya ain't got skills and ya released and album??!?!?WTF...guy the only exotic thing bout that album was the way I throw it away....now of course they're gonna be pissed of at me...and start being sentimental...poor little kid go to cry to your mama...

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

nice track bt mc prince need to improve lyrically ..

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ei listen,Wafi is right,a true musician should be able to digest criticism,or else u wnt get far,nd for sure,dis track aint da best in bd,den y da fuk u braggin bout ur own track??i don see banner and prince talkin shit,den y da fuk u so high whereas u aint in da track??i aint here to beaf,i jus left an honest comment,nd u makin a big issue outta it,man hazard,i don even knw u,but still im sayin,stop braggin bout tracks,now if i make a track nd say shits like "best track to hit bd",den ppl wont respect me,rather dan advertising,wrk on ur skillz,nd as wafi said dat da concept is copied,i think its kinda like "this girl" by laza morgan frm da movie step up 3d.nd dis aint a true rnb track,its more like pop or trance,guyz,u shud get da meaning of diff genres.
nd im out!!!

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

PRINCE N BANNER BRO....THS BEAT HAS BEEN ALREADY USED IN SHAQ'S DESH PROJECT:NEEL NOKSHA....n ELITE RECORDED THS TRACK IN NOV 2009....PLZ REMOVE THS TRACK FRM THS SITE. dlt ths link kindly n don spread it.

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Actually that was APD track...not Elite track...Deadline Muzik owns ths track until album comes out....so, if u guyz don dlt ths track,Elite will face problem. I hope u guyz undstand....

u guyz made nyc track i admit....take care

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

for once I gotta agree with bling...we may had been beefing but i respect bling as a rapper since he's getting better...ya know why??couse he was able to digest criticism...same thing for castic mic and the other they olso getting better day by day...it's all about tryinna get better with this shit...not bout how ya promote it...I ain't sayin' I'm the best...but If I did improve so far is due to criticism and the will to step up my game...peace I'm out...

Hazard

Hazard
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

WEll mr.bling n wafi ...tmra romader moto think koro ..i don give a damn abt ur cmntzz..this is the last tym im talkin to ya guys.. trk tar tmra bujhte paro nai......sharod bhaiya ki lekse dekho.unio bolse trk bhalo....ekhon pls boilo nah tmra sharod bhaiya er cheye expert.... so good bye. peace......

@sharod bhaiya........prince n banner maybe janto nah je trk ta use hoise jdoc er project e......taile ora aitay kaj korto nah........ami prince ke janaitese bisoy ta......

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Mr.Bling wrote:tracks of Sha-T,den hear SIN CITY by shaq and shugga shane,dose r prolly da best rnb

well fnx fw the fdbk fwst of awl..well bro sha-t n shaq er sathe ami G.S.R er compare kortesi na..if u r talking aBt Tat sin city man oe traCk e auTotUne koto bAr distUneD hoise ta dEkhso..??try to hea tat by headphn..then bolo...woteva..peaCe

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Norwester Sharod wrote:Actually that was APD track...not Elite track...Deadline Muzik owns ths track until album comes out....so, if u guyz don dlt ths track,Elite will face problem. I hope u guyz undstand....

u guyz made nyc track i admit....take care

frSt of awl thnx fw the fEeDbK bro..u knw how much i got resPect fw ya..buh um swY i wont dlt dis s0oG..peaCe

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Wafi wrote:for once I gotta agree with bling...we may had been beefing but i respect bling as a rapper since he's getting better...ya know why??couse he was able to digest criticism...same thing for castic mic and the other they olso getting better day by day...it's all about tryinna get better with this shit...not bout how ya promote it...I ain't sayin' I'm the best...but If I did improve so far is due to criticism and the will to step up my game...peace I'm out...

wafi i dnt ya..n i also dnt knw u r a rappa or nt..buh honestly sayin we guys dnt gib a damn of ya..we r trying hard to be the best ..i dint say tat we r the best buh we r tryin to do so..n yeah hazard said dat it miGht b the best rnb in bd..i agree wid him..bd te rnb khob koM kore..n if u r c0mparing us wid 0tha pepoz lyk sha-t or shaq vhai then lemme tell ya smthng ora ak jinish r amra ak jinish..thatz the main thng man..n plz stop saying bulsHitz man..they suckz..peaCe ouT

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ahahahahahahahah....now...that's some serious shit....ahahahahaha...guys seriously??can't stop laughing...ahahah...bhaia chinta korona tomra oneeeeek dur jaiba rap loya...oneeek dure....@ prince get ya facts right man...ya don't know my rap but this doesn't mean that I'm wack Wink...one thing is being famous (if not infamous) another is being good at rapping...are two different things boy...uh...and yeah...ahahahaha....can't stop laughing...good for ya...ya going to be the best that's for sure...

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ayo listen,walkin around wiv an attitude dat"IM DA BEST,U CAN'T TOUCH ME"doesnt make u da best,its bttr dan quarrellin dat u guyz wrk on ur skillz,nd prince,yah i knw in SIN CITY da autotune got distuned lotta times,but less dan "INSANE LOVE" and "MAIN GIRL".nd atlast i say,stop quarrellin,cos beafin ova de internet makes u luk like a pussy.

Last edited by Mr.Bling on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ami ki rnb kori??...nahhh....i guess i do baul shongit wit a poppy flavor...

poppy: seeds frm which opium is made..Razz

wtf m i talkin abt.......Razz

Mc Prince

Mc Prince
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Demonic wrote:ami ki rnb kori??...nahhh....i guess i do baul shongit wit a poppy flavor...

poppy: seeds frm which opium is made..Razz

wtf m i talkin abt.......Razz

lol..bro uh r 10o tyms beta then me n even lil banner no dbt aBt dat..buh it dznt mean amra pari na..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum