DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Won't Stop

+3
Octa
AKProductions
Wafi
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Won't Stop Empty Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:13 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hey...was just chillin'...you know...and it just happened... don't know how...
took some of my old lyrics...wrote a long ass time ago...
found this beat that I couldn't ignore...
so I pushed the record buttom...one thing led to another...and I was like...hey I made a track... Very Happy

http://www.divshare.com/download/13301174-df0

Lyrics:

Chorus

Verse 1:

with a gun in my hand
spitting sounds of death
I compose simple art riding melodies of dark
gazing the stars smocking countless blunts
no big fancy cars always in the goddam rush

running against the time like a time bomb
spitting bullets to the sky screaming at the dark night
it's me against the world like kangaroo jack in the stadium
fighting with mc tyson

only one life to live one sky to fill
compososing my dreams you know I'm saying
these days I feel like it's do or die
I gotta make it...
hell yeah I gotta make it hot!

Chorus

verse 2:

When some of my rhymes hit the ground
hundreds of stars dies in the sky within a row...
ouch...
I gave my vows
loyal to this music till the end
as the last man standing in this game

just like that
when the pen in my hand
touches that damn piece of paper
is like making the history
every rhyme I write defines a new era
sorry
if I'm being so fucking rapper

I look down and see the sky with my blind eyes
I dive
in the dark driven crazy by the vibe
of this cold night
yeah I'm just a shooting star
in free fall
leaving darkness behind

Chorus

verse 3:

sacrifice my flow and let it burn through your speakers
let the volume fill your night let it go deeper then choke my voice
till my screams are like vivid nightmares
I'm telling you got more poison in my rhymes then a viper

I've been hitting my head on the wall hoping that things will change
but it ain't that easy knowing that this war won't end
and that's whay I'm gone crazy...
yeah I'm sick driven crazy by my insanity

to the infinity
spitting golden bullets to the sky
hoping that things will change
but it ain't going to shine
couse this game is gettim me nowhere
I'm sick of what people say sick of their faces...

2Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:25 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

wafi: u HAVE to improve ur pronunciation. ur words r like slugging with each other..like the words are pulling each other in a dominoes..it doesn't sound good at all. not saying u to get american accent..just pronounce the words distinctly.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

3Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

wheres the rhyming?! i struggled to find more than 2-3 bars that actually go together ( sound rhymed )... nd wafi sound lab? do u got lyk a pro ass studio? duzn sound like it bro... if ur lucky enough to have hardware ( which i never was )...make the most of itt

http://sinister.4shared.com

4Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 pm

kozzmoo

kozzmoo
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

wahh wat a starting !!! chorom lglo bro.... khusi hoya gesi !! Very Happy Very Happy

http://censored.4shared.com

5Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:16 pm

kozzmoo

kozzmoo
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

octa said :: wheres the rhyming?! i struggled to find more than 2-3 bars that actually go together ( sound rhymed )...

shob verse a rythm takte arokom to kotha nai !!! @octa bt track ta sunte valo laglo without rythm !! Very Happy

6Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 pm

xefer

xefer
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

LOVED the beat and the chorus!!! .. n u did a good job too..

7Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AKProductions wrote:wafi: u HAVE to improve ur pronunciation. ur words r like slugging with each other..like the words are pulling each other in a dominoes..it doesn't sound good at all. not saying u to get american accent..just pronounce the words distinctly.
Man gimme a break... Razz
10 months ago I din' even know a single word of english....I'm trying my best...

Octa wrote:wheres the rhyming?! i struggled to find more than 2-3 bars that actually go together ( sound rhymed )... nd wafi sound lab? do u got lyk a pro ass studio? duzn sound like it bro... if ur lucky enough to have hardware ( which i never was )...make the most of itt

Ota?? Shocked ...I'm disappointed...
you're one of the big rappers of Bd...I always respected you...but you really din' get the rhyming pattern on this one?
it's olso true that the rhyming patter I've used down here have never been used by the english rappers I heard of or BD rappers...these kinda patterns were pretty common from where I'm from...

bout the studio thing...man...yes I got a pro studio...but I really don't make much of that effort in making tracks for the internet...who cares??and this track was recorded in less then 30 min...and mixing and mastering was done within two hours...so no accurate mic technique or precise mixing was done...

BTW one track from "neel noksha" was recorded at Wafi's Sounds Lab... Wink
and soon I'll upgrade my studio even more to get to levels like interscope records and shit...

it ain't that I was lucky...all the money for my studio is earned by me back from Italy by hard hustling...I ain't even bothering to tell how much I've been through to get all that money...

Kozzmoo wrote:
wahh wat a starting !!! chorom lglo bro.... khusi hoya gesi !!
Thanks a lot man...I'm glad you liked it Rolling Eyes

xefer wrote:
LOVED the beat and the chorus!!! .. n u did a good job too..
thanks... Very Happy Very Happy

8Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

wafi i couldn't find any rhymes in the verses either. donno what alien pattern you used here but there really wasn't any rhyming involved. buuut weirdly enough, it didn't sound too shabby... it felt like a spoken word kinda thing but over a beat.

also, i agree with AK about the accent thing. you need work on that. lyrics were decent enough though.

9Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 pm

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

sighs. posted a long msg and it got lost.

First off let me tell you taht i havent listened to the song yet since divshare requires registering, Im gonna comment on the lyrics that i read above.

I do concur with couple of the comments above that I dont see much rhyming, and I am finding it a little difficult to pinpoint the pattern that you allegedly used. Though I do agree not every bar has to rhyme, but there has to be some form of conformity throughout the track. But credit is due since you said 10 months ago you barely knew much english, so kudos on that.

Hope you can take criticisms, as what dont kill you should make you better, stronger. Right?

10Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hmh...as mode and Kozzmoo said...it sounded aite even though the rhyming couldn't not be found...I donno if "rhyming pattern" is the correct term since it's a bit complicated to explain...the words aren't actually rhyming words but they kinda sound as if they're rhyming...in english it's not something you hear everyday but in french Italian or other languages it's a pretty commong trick that many rappers use...

about the pronunciation thing...
thanks for the criticism...I'll try my best to improve...

BTW did it sound really that bad??I mean it was really that crap this song??
anyone else heard it??let me know!!!

11Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

bhaiyya ra amaake rapping and rhyming shikhaiyo nah... if you do a pattern and no one gets it, dazz useless....when u hear a eminem song you generally go lyk " OHH FUCK! HE RHYMED THAT WITH THAT oVER THERE?! WHO WUDDA GESSED " ... so if ur not nailing ur patterns or seqquences...cuz ur not accenting it right or emphasizing right..please dont claim to be coming up with a genius pattern.... i'm sure this guy mode knows patters and fiqs gonna find out when he hears the track that u "say" all ur rhymes in a way that duzn really rhyme....

@kozmo: yeah bro...i wish i foundd erry track in dr as awesomee as you doo.... lol

12Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:11 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

everyone said they din' find rhymes..but mode too said "buuut weirdly enough, it didn't sound too shabby... "...I donno if I'm the one who don't understand english or something...whatever...I ain't claiming shit man...nor I'm here to teach you shit...you're kinda getting fired for nothing..chill...you're acting pretty childlish...
allright I'm no big rapper or something...I'm still learning and doin' my best...so guys like you should be acting like our big brodas and help us to learn instead of mocking...couse that's childlish Wink

did I something wrong to you bro??don't get it...you've going veryyyy hard on me and I really don't know why..chill...

13Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

the way u reacted to Octa's first post.."Octa i'm disappointed in you, i thought you'll get it blah blah"..it sounds quite like Octa knows NOTHING about this kind of exquisite and unique rhyming pattern that you apparently used. it's ur overconfidence abt ur rhyming pattern which sounds insulting to everyone else's knowledge.

about your controversial rhyming pattern...umm.okay the type of 'pattern' that u r referring to is also very common in English but yours (both in the lyrics and ur spittin') unfortunately didn't sound like that....again mostly coz of *hint* *hint* accent! lol. work on ur accent dude...ur written English is pretty mature..idk how u got to this level of written English in just ten months but if u did..props on that. but again read what i said, i dont care watever accent u want..just PRONOUNCE the words..whether in african accent or italian english accent..watever it is..just pronounce the words out..don't mellow them out like that..sounds awful to me...so yeah again, just spit out words very clearly and distinctly.

14Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:20 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Octa wrote:@kozmo: yeah bro...i wish i foundd erry track in dr as awesomee as you doo.... lol

HAHAHAH!

15Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 am

kozzmoo

kozzmoo
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

scratch

16Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AKProductions wrote:the way u reacted to Octa's first post.."Octa i'm disappointed in you, i thought you'll get it blah blah"..it sounds quite like Octa knows NOTHING about this kind of exquisite and unique rhyming pattern that you apparently used. it's ur overconfidence abt ur rhyming pattern which sounds insulting to everyone else's knowledge.

about your controversial rhyming pattern...umm.okay the type of 'pattern' that u r referring to is also very common in English but yours (both in the lyrics and ur spittin') unfortunately didn't sound like that....again mostly coz of *hint* *hint* accent! lol. work on ur accent dude...ur written English is pretty mature..idk how u got to this level of written English in just ten months but if u did..props on that. but again read what i said, i dont care watever accent u want..just PRONOUNCE the words..whether in african accent or italian english accent..watever it is..just pronounce the words out..don't mellow them out like that..sounds awful to me...so yeah again, just spit out words very clearly and distinctly.
well then maybe I exagerated...I apolagise from the bottom of my heart if I insulted anyone..aite??
but yet it ain't the firs time that he's mocking the shit outta me...you know..this really ain't the first time..

BTW aite I'll work on it...I know it sounded like I was kinda mumbling...

by the way learning written endlish is easy...english is one the easiest languages in the world...if you're like me born in Iran raised in Italy with bengali origins...learning new languages with this simplicity it's joke..;)it's just about watching hollywood movies over and over with subtitles and shit...

then again thanks for the advices...I'll work on it... Very Happy

17Won't Stop Empty Re: Won't Stop Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:53 am

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

wafi my dude no ones mocking you... if ur aiming at sounding 'not-too-shabby' instead of excellent..then kudos... u did just that... and i'm goin hard on everyone just so that they improve...i'm not even a rapper anymore, but i criticize as a listener... but yeah since ur thinking um dropping shit on u cuz i hate u or something..i wont be commenting on any of ur tracks... wish u da best of luck in ur future and perfecting ur OUT OF THIS WORlD pattern that i, rather unfortunately, dont get shit about.

tc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum