DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Orchestral Beat UPDATED

+4
Rated I
kozzmoo
Mr.Bling
Nihal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Nihal

Nihal
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Last edited by Nihal on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

HOLY SHIT!!i luv da beat,kinda hardcore...u dnt need much more to do,it'll be awsum if sum1 does a track on it..

3Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:13 pm

kozzmoo

kozzmoo
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Its a hot staff bro like da violin u used ny way which software t used for making dis?

http://censored.4shared.com

4Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

good one.

5Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:50 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

bro u got the right ideas..but it's not as good as others are commenting. You on the other hand is right though. It needs some work, but you are on the very right track. it needs some heavy bass, try some brass too and something more bouncy and dark. but keep grinding u'll reach the level anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

6Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 am

Hypothetikal

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

yo u mind if i try to add sum stuff to this beat? il send u a version wen im done

7Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

AKProductions wrote:bro u got the right ideas..but it's not as good as others are commenting. You on the other hand is right though. It needs some work, but you are on the very right track. it needs some heavy bass, try some brass too and something more bouncy and dark. but keep grinding u'll reach the level anytime soon.

this. the drums need some major work as well. get a good kit and go nuts on the drums... especially since it's an "epic" type beat, some hardhitting drums is a must imo. good luck.

btw the strings totally remind me of the Inception theme Razz

8Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am

Nihal

Nihal
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

@ ak Yeah i've been thinking about laying some brass or trumpet on it but could'nt find the time to get to it.

@Mode Silver yeah i know, the drum does not suit at all. i cant figure out what sort of drum (classic 808's, or Bass Drums and Claps style, or Real Drums) would blend with the violin loops, any ideas?

@Hypothetikal
sure man go ahead and send me a link to your ver. of the track

Thnx ev1

9Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:43 am

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

yeeah simple but nice composition... you need better sounding violins though...the point where it all starts together, see how its all muddy and muffled and this one low frequency? probably if u get richer violin tone and widen up the octaves..i ges... and yeah needs a thickk bassline... and u need snappy snares and bouncy kicks... i.e kicks with an high end aswell... i hope it makes sense...i'm not expert , but i ges all that shud make it sound as good as it should...

http://sinister.4shared.com

10Orchestral Beat UPDATED Empty Re: Orchestral Beat UPDATED Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Nihal

Nihal
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum