DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Victory Day Spacial (Boyan - PlayBoys)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Victory Day Spacial (Boyan - PlayBoys) Empty Victory Day Spacial (Boyan - PlayBoys) Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:33 pm

yusha

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Hey Brothers... Here is the track I made with my crew PlayBoys. Download Link

Code:
http://fnfwap.com/beta/download.php?id=467

Your Comments Appreciated..

Also Join Us on facebook..

Code:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PlayBoys/102792106455007

It's good to be back with a new crew after among the 2.5 Years may be.. lol..

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

the first part of the song u sound constipated dude. And your trying to hype up the song at the beginning dont quite gel well.

otherwise ur delivery is fine.

mixing is bad.

but of course, theres always room for improvement.

yusha

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

bro ! constipated !!! what the shit you are talking about ?? What a Face .... and yeah mixing is good but not the best above..
But get good response from PRB.. more than 8000 downloads a day... I didn't expect that.. But it was :O ..

any way thanks for your real comments..

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

mixing is in my opinion, not good dude. like i said, room for improvement. disagree with your stance on this aspect.

see, i knew u were gonna be reacting in this manner. The way you begun the song, didn't sound pleasing, if i were to be more careful with my choice of words, more diplomatic, so to speak.

Dont mind me sayin this, but 8grand downloads dont mean jack to me.

and you seem to completely not read that i did mention your rhyming is fine.

seriously dukes how old are you?

you want a comment you got a comment. I wont sugarcoat anything. btw i didnt mean any comment to be hurtful. cheers m8 Smile

yusha

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Brother ! I believe that A Great Song is not that which is perfect from foot to head.. But that is the perfect one on which ppls stands for.. Bangladeshi Culture Likes this kind of things.. so why have to start.. I work not only as a professional but also on commercial kits.. Because It will prosper for my Album.. Smile

6Victory Day Spacial (Boyan - PlayBoys) Empty Re: Victory Day Spacial (Boyan - PlayBoys) Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 pm

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

good luck then.

just remember, whatever fantastic song u make, if the engineering aspects arent up to mark, then it will not get the credit that it deserves.

why have to start? well if all bangladeshi folks love and know is crappy quality would u still like to maintain the same?

Fine u work as a professional, cool. great.

You arent the only one. Smile Typical of alot of BD folks, a whole of of em think nobody else is qualified to make a professional opinion. Might as well dont post for a comment.

Anyhow, no disrespect to you dukes.Smile

yusha

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Bro I am not good on mixing because I left rap science 2006.. so why not familiar with the latest techniques..

But yeah.. mixing is impotent.. But I believe that is not on me.. This track just for publicity.. and when we will put this song on album the DJ and Studio will do so.. Smile)))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum