DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD

+12
infmous
Mode Silver
Lahood$ta
SLiCK
SCRATCH MASTA
m.u.g.z.
AashiQ
-xoxoxox-
DJ R@F
XpLosive
skibkhan
BangGully
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:35 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

YO WASS GOOD EVERYONE JUSS LETTIN YA NO ITS OFFICIAL NOWWW...DA BLAZIN ANNEX ALBUM THE TAKEOVER IS NOW RELEASED IN BANGLADESH...SO EVERYONE OUT IN BDD..PLZZ SHOW US DA LUV BY GETTING A COPY IITE..PEACE... BANG OUT

2THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:45 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

and plz check out Ektaarmusic.com where dey recently put a post on our album on the Valentines day topic.. so plzz leave sum luv and support by commmenting bout the album dere ....iitie take it eazzyy peopleee...

3THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:13 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

Cdr daam koto mamma?

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

4THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:03 pm

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ok juz heard it...imma give me honest feed (not hatin lol)

1. Didn't really feel da hooks except TRACK NUMBER 2 which was hot.

2. Numerous tracks had da same MELODY to other famous tunes, i think one of da late tracks had a HABIB HOOK OR SUMFIN?

3. English rap was hot no doubt....but felt MURDA as a guest artist had
been used costantly? And alota bangla parts weren't FLUENT?

4. The CD COVER IS JUZ A DUPLICATE OF STOIC BLISS? AND IT SHOWS A MAP OF AUSTRALIA ON IT? LOL

But overall...its entertaining fo sho....but i belive dis albumn is
precisely for RAP LISTENERS and not for da general public (keepin it
real no doubt)

1 more question if pelase....WERE DA LYRIX WRITEN BY SUMBODY ELSE? CAUZ
ON DA COVER YALL GIVE CREDIT TO SUM1 FOR DA LYRIX? Wish yall da best

YAll dun go off at me or nuttin aiight....im juz a citizen expressing my thought....1

5THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:10 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

woah.. daz tite as hell.. imma chk it out soon... Smile

http://www.deshirhymes.com

6THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:23 am

-xoxoxox-

-xoxoxox-
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

yeh me too ...

7THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:23 am

-xoxoxox-

-xoxoxox-
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

yeh me too ...

8THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:47 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

na all the artists wrote dere own lyrics.... um the guest artists needed help singing two hooks..and dats wat the thx for da lyrix came in...not in our werks...but in da singerss..

9THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:59 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

XpLosive wrote:ok juz heard it...imma give me honest feed (not hatin lol)

1. Didn't really feel da hooks except TRACK NUMBER 2 which was hot.

2. Numerous tracks had da same MELODY to other famous tunes, i think one of da late tracks had a HABIB HOOK OR SUMFIN?

3. English rap was hot no doubt....but felt MURDA as a guest artist had
been used costantly? And alota bangla parts weren't FLUENT?

4. The CD COVER IS JUZ A DUPLICATE OF STOIC BLISS? AND IT SHOWS A MAP OF AUSTRALIA ON IT? LOL

But overall...its entertaining fo sho....but i belive dis albumn is
precisely for RAP LISTENERS and not for da general public (keepin it
real no doubt)

1 more question if pelase....WERE DA LYRIX WRITEN BY SUMBODY ELSE? CAUZ
ON DA COVER YALL GIVE CREDIT TO SUM1 FOR DA LYRIX? Wish yall da best

YAll dun go off at me or nuttin aiight....im juz a citizen expressing my thought....1

OK X i aint gonna hate on u or anything ....i would like to thank u for taking ur time to give us some feedbacks on the album ....and i dnt know which song u say that it has habibs hook or what not ...please post up the track number ....and murda being guest constly doesnt neccesarily mean anything to the public (listener) its up to us how many tracks we wanna give our guest artist or not ...and yea the cd cover can be related to the stoic bliss but its not the same meaning to it ...we are holding down the earth meaning we are takin over ....all the rappers lyrics was written on our own ... 2 hooked was written by phills uncle ....and thats why he was giving him credit ...we tried to have everything in this album ....i dnt think this album is only for rap listener ...if u listen to KENO that was was mainly written so that ppl of any age can listen to ...anyways its only what u thought ..but good looks on the feedbacks ...1 oh by the way his holding the earth not just Austrialia ...lolz damn ur looking too deep into the world ...but its good ...aight 1

10THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:19 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

yea for sure ....i gotta thank xx for dat too..it means alott to uss dat ur actually taken time to tell us and explain ur point dass highly aprreciated...buh i gotta realy stupid question ...where do u see austrialia on da map?

11THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:41 pm

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

^^ LOL yeh man all gud...nah bangully...dat part to da left on da COVER is da aussie map...lol yeh gud work yall 1

12THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:51 pm

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

wad up BA !!

i didnt like all tracks !!
there were some stupid numbers that u guyz did speicially the ELEPHANT ROAD track , n D CORTER u came up with alota love prem priti tracks that was wack u shouldv use those gangzta shits since uv guyz named the album the take over ,,,,,,,the tracks that i liked was number 4,,,number 5 ,,,12,,,,,thats all but the main thing is that BA has improoved then befoere thats all ya peace out!!!!

http://www.89.com

13THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:25 pm

SCRATCH MASTA

SCRATCH MASTA
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

Yo ASHIQUE

DAWG sorry if ma last post offended u.
I didn really mean to say dem shit in dat tone
Honest mistake aight

AND CONGRATS doe
U mus be feelin real proud ain ya?

Im gon buy dat cd (if it costs less den a 100)
And YEA

U did sumn fo hip hop in bd jus like enl....oops...deshi mc's

ITS damn right sumn to be proud of
And im not givin any feed back cuz i didn reach dat level
Once i do.........i'll giv it honestly dawg

THUG OF DACCA FO LIFE

14THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:00 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

thx for everyones feedbackz...the takeover simply means we gonna have bengali hip hop to ourselves and stay above everyone "no disrespcts" it has nothin to do wit being gangsta or not..as for as da topics go...we had to throw in alot of different subjects...to catch diffeernt types of mood..sum like gangsta shit..sum like luv songs..sum like party songs..and we have to give everyone a piece of wat they want..not juss one particular crowd...umm as far as our pronounciation of bangla goes...one thing u need to keep in mind is dat..most of us was raised in AMERICA... especially me..i was born and raised here...so are bengla might not be perfect even though i think dere is nothin wrong with it ..but im sure our bangla is understandable to da regular people ..THANKS TO EVERYONE DAT OUR GIVING US DAT MUCH ATTENTION AND GIVING FEEDBACKZZ..WE REALLY APPRICIATE IT..THANNKKz..

BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAA dass wassuppp!

-BangGully-

15THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:23 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

As far as gangsta shit goes......our terms of gangsta is not da same as bds....if we spit gangsta shit on our things...u guyz in bd will nto get it...becuz our lingo aint da same...alotta people understood when dee said pop cristalzz....but instaed if we made all dat gangsta stuff...we could have used alllot of other shit like pop 40s and majority will not understand....and we stuck to da topic of da songs.."it aint like we bent into G bangin shit ...and popped it off wit dat spitten game on shorty joints feel me...we rode on da same lingo to every jump offf"...and da luny beef is dat most strip of bd wont understand our g shittt....righ?? lol i mean da part i have in quotes..people wont understand...and if we was gonna do dat ...den we would have to do juss like dat cuz wee woulda done it wit da NY twist....and our producer knows wat bd wants....dey dont wanna hear gangsta trackz..dass why oursongs arent hardbodied.....no disrepects to any body ..like i said i respect everyone thougth..but u gotta feel us tooooo...iite peace

16THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:32 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

oo yea another thing ass far as gangsta trackz goo...if u would have herad our first version of opar hoyee...u woulda went crazyyyy..when ektaar heard it ...dey said we have to change it becuz of da violence and dey refuse to promote dat....and the title THE TAKEOVER was suppposed to be translated into bangla but ektaar said when its translated people are gonna think we promoting violence...i hope u guys dont take dese in a badd way ..im juss answerin to ur complaints

17THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:37 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

ALL I WANNA SAY IS BANGGULLY SAID IT ALL >>>>AIGNT MY NIKKAZ TAKE IT EASY 1 and thnaks for peoples feedbacks ...and Scratch Masta i aint mad or anything ....and u can give us ur negative or positive feedbacks after u listen to the album ...its up to u ...u dnt have to be anyones level to give ur judgements on the album ....na mean anyways im out ...thanks to mugz to for the feed ...1lve

18THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:55 am

SLiCK

SLiCK
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

... 4m point of 'BD commercial'... yh yo all 've done gud job...
... mo or less lyke SB's 1st album...
so bigg up urselves
but if it getz down 2 real deal... real 'hiphop', i donn fink it pulld it enouf, no disrespect yh!!!
i've heard sum of da trackz, i fink these BDi ppl wud lyke it...
since thy lykd SB's stuff... bless BD
so i say B.A. ... keep doinn wa u do best yh!!!
eZ now

-1-

http://sardar-slick.hi5.com

19THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:51 pm

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

Well, tha album waz aight but cud've been better; but good effort though! I liked that Track 11; it was funny on sum real shit!! I recall Rated PG; he's there in aG forum askin me if I need a producer; dint respond thought he'z jus another jokes but naa he did pull out sum good muzik i mean u know mixing! all good! Btw, Ektaar iz good but ya nillaz shud've taken a good distributer coz tha distribution iz hella weak! I mean tha album aint no where in ma hood...banani and gulshan!! Tha only place it's found iz in Dhanmondi RS...so it wasnt much of a takeover, na'mean! newayz, goodluck....1

20THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:03 pm

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

umm i just saw ur poster in metro shopping mall and i think it lacked creative input...just a thought.

21THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:31 am

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

hmmm thx for da feeed backzz...im waiten for a album from other crews on dis forum..should bee interesting...lol peace

22THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:10 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

COME ON PPL ....these are the ppl only bought our cd ....guys please support us by buying our cd and let us know what u thought abt it ...we really need feedbacks ....so that we would know what to work on in the next album .....well if we make next album ....ehhhehe aight peace

23THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:12 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

goin 2 BD 2nite... so imma buy ur CD 2moro... aite? Very Happy

http://www.deshirhymes.com

24THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:09 pm

infmous

infmous

lol i got nowhere to buy it from here in australia

https://facebook.com/infmous

25THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Empty Re: THE TAKEOVER IS RELEASED IN BD Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:20 pm

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

cant yall buy it frm da internet....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum