DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIMES UP - DEE CORTER, SOYKAT & AH MURDA

+5
XpLosive
infmous
F.L.O.
Antarrr
AashiQ
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TIMES UP - DEE CORTER, SOYKAT & AH MURDA Empty TIMES UP - DEE CORTER, SOYKAT & AH MURDA Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:45 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

AYO whats up DR ...As yall know BA is back on the grind ...here is a new track from BA ...we also got a new artist that will be reppin BA ...his name is SOYKAT ...his totally new in this game and also has an southern accent ...so check this sound out and let us know what you thought abt it ...1

www.blazinbangla.com/MUZIC/Times%20Up%20-%20Dee%20Corter,%20Soykat,%20feat.%20Ah-Murda.mp3

Antarrr

Antarrr
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Oh man great track, Soykat got a nice flow too!
And maaaan i got a few questions lol.... well i checked out the musics in the blazinbangla website, some of them are pretty good xD i like the remix of Krishno by u and DJ Kaizer lol man great tracks. Well certain things there are.... erm like i saw Rah Rich (from DVS right?) is featured in some of ur tracks :S but i was wondering if hes like working with u guys, why is there a song named like DVS diss =O? errr the whole thing kreeps me off lol. ANyway pretty awesome tracks in that site and alot!! Huge list lol, u should provide some in here too :p ya know what i mean.

http://www.antarshowbiz.com

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

ashiq i havnt heard u in any of dese trax yet...wats ur role in BA?

da first rapper n da dude doin da chorus is good..

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

Antarrr wrote:Oh man great track, Soykat got a nice flow too!
And maaaan i got a few questions lol.... well i checked out the musics in the blazinbangla website, some of them are pretty good xD i like the remix of Krishno by u and DJ Kaizer lol man great tracks. Well certain things there are.... erm like i saw Rah Rich (from DVS right?) is featured in some of ur tracks :S but i was wondering if hes like working with u guys, why is there a song named like DVS diss =O? errr the whole thing kreeps me off lol. ANyway pretty awesome tracks in that site and alot!! Huge list lol, u should provide some in here too :p ya know what i mean.

HEY WHATS UP FIRST OF ALL THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS >>>AIGHT NOW IMA CLEAR THE STUFF THATS BEEN BOTHERING U>>>>WHEN BLAZIN ANNEX STARTED THE MEMBER OF BA WAS AASHIQ, DEE CORTER, ISIAC (I-SICK now), RAH RICH AND NAZIDA ....LATER FOR SOME DIFFICULTIES RAH RICH LEFT THE GROUP >>>SO THATS WHY HE WAS IN COUPLE OF OUR TRACKS >>>>THEN AFTER FEW MONTHS LATER HE JOIN DVS...before he even joing DVS thier were some problem within both of the group thats why u see DISS TRACK FROM BOTH sides ...hopefully its over now ...and NAZIDA WHo was also a BA left BA b4 they was gonna work on the album ....so for now the REal BLAZIN ANNEX MEMBERS ARE ...

AASHIQ, DEE CORTER, I-SICK, BANGGULLY, SOYKAT, AND GUEST ARTIST WHOSE BEEN HOLDING US DOWN AH-MURDA.

THAT WAS UR ANSWER TO UR QUESTION ...AND YES I WILL BRING BACK THE WEBSITE ..I JUST NEED HELP MAKING IT COZ I AM NOT THAT GOOD AT IT YET ...SO I TOLD FEW PPL TO HELP ME MAKE ONE AND ONE OF THEM WAS RAF ...LATES SEE IF HE MAKES IT ....

NOW ANSWER TO THE QUESTION OF KING ....MY ROLE IN BA IS THAT I AM ONE OF THE CEO, I MAKE SURE I TAKE MY GROUP TO A RISING LEVEL AND TAKE CARE OF THEM WILL ANYHTING AND EVERYHTING THEY NEED ...I ALSO PRODUCE BEATS HERE AND THEIR ....ALSO MAKE THE WEBSITE ...ALL THE MY DESIGNING SKILLS AINT ALL THAT GREAT ...I ALSO HERE AND THEIR TRY TO SING OR SPIT SOME BANGLA LYRICS ...I AM ALSO THE PROMOTER FROM THE GROUP ...I MAKE SURE WE GET THE BUZZ AND GET KNOWN IN THE SITE OUR OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET ...SO IN ONE WORD I GOT MULTI-TALENT lmao ......I MEAN I TRY TO DO EVERYTHING I CAN DO FOR THIS GROUP ....I HOPE THAT WAS A GOOD ANSWER FOR UR QUESTIONS ...

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

King wrote:ashiq i havnt u in any of dese trax yet...wats ur role in BA?

da first rapper n da dude doin da chorus is good..

BY THE WAY THE CHORUS AND THE FIRST VERSE WAS DONE BY THE SAME PERSON WHICH WAS DEE CORTER ....ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE COMMENTZ ..

infmous

infmous

great song man soykat seemz aite

https://facebook.com/infmous

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ahem....i hope aashiq's not the english teacher.... Shocked

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

na not the english teacher yet ....but trying to be on that level ...still taking some courses from these forums ...haha 1

skibkhan

skibkhan

im digging the hooks man... the beat is crazy.. nice track....

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

skibkhan

skibkhan

Man ur next album shud have beats like dis... nah mean.. its banging

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

nyc track no doubt..nyc..hook...n yh lyk skib u shld hve sng lyk this in ure new album ...grt look thou

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

yea thanks ...and the beat isnt ours ...its from scoth storch ....and yea hopefully in next album things gonna be better then 1st one ...well if their is any next album ...but no news on that yet ...

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

ey ashiq is dat scot storch beat a free download ?

the track is tight nice hook !!
peace out!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.89.com

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

Scott Storch is a producer just like timbaland, dr. dre and etc ....his not from sound click ...this beat was produce by him for american rappers ...and i found it online and we took it ...so i guess its free as long as u give him the credit for beats ...beside times up was a scraph tracks so its kool ....

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

made for american rappers not for bd rappers heheh jokin !
i know who scott storch is i have loads off beats made by him from sound click not only scott storch but timbo , dre , epik , neptunes , as long as u giv ethem credit for there beats its ok .

peace out!!!

http://www.89.com

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

YEa thats good ...i didnt mean that why like American Rapper ...the reason i said it like this coz i dint know who was on that beat ...thats why i said SOMEONE from USA was on the track ...But i dint know who was it so thats why i said it ...ahha and he makes beats for who ever ...but i dnt think we bengali can afford his beats ...anyways yea as long as u guys credit that all matters and also as long as u aint making money off from that ...i mean MIXTAPES ARE FINE but u cant use those beats on a REAL ALBUM ...even tho u give them credits ...they actually gotta give u the permission to use the beats on ur ALBUM ...anways 1

thanks to all that likes the track ...another one comming soon

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

meh i didnt like it. sorry ashique but it just didnt reach me lol.

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Dude i give honest opinions...and dayum this track was WHACK!
the VOCALS were like probably set to 0db "gain" so cudnt get the lyrix...n the hook was ahh...

I ve see better tracks from B.A. and im serious...this wasn't wat i expected...but gud luck to ure future projects.

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

aight thanks for all the feedbacks ...next time we will try to make our songs better ...i respect the positive and negative feedbacks ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum