DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa

+17
[P][R][O]
C-rymex
Lahood$ta
XpLosive
SLiCK
NIND0
infmous
skibkhan
Mc_rHo_D_33
Kerfew
Mr. MR
F.L.O.
lyrikal killah
nylos_mentalmc
Bangey
sideshow
DJ R@F
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

11/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:36 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Semi Final 1
- First to get 10 votes wins
- 5-0 & 6-2 are KOs

----------------------------------------------------

Mr MR
Good luck Lyrikal Killah!

==============================================================

Why the shady avatar?(*1) what's the explanation-there?
Tryna cover up the fact that you be lacking facial-hair?//

Listen homes, you oughta run, coz killing you's a lotta fun
Or are you strapped with gats? Na, rat-tat-tats with your watergun! (*2)//

This asswipe is a pussy, so on most days, he takes it both ways (*3)
Killah here gets no praise, unless his first name's Ghostface. (*4)// (It ain't tho!)

I like to leave my mark right, so I'll tear ya up like shark bite
When voters step to bat, man, for you it's gon be a dark night! (dark knight) (*5)//

He thinks I'm Joking bout the voting, cuz he ain't seen my Second-face. (*6)
You gon' need a get-a-brace to try to keep your neck-in-place//

I'm a lyrical vigilante, I induce pain like Bruce Wayne (*7)
Bitch what was you sayin? Ya gon' be dead like Saddam Hussein//

Got his "South Park" broke by Cartman, gave a lot of head-ta-Kyle(*8 )
Even though these kids are children, they still got labelled Pedophiles (*9)//

Helped infect himself with AIDS, he din't practice clean sex (*10)
Hand this crying bitch a tissue, coz now he gots no Kleenex (Clean Ex) (*11)//

You was just an accident. Reason? I present your momma's portion.
She took a course-in extortion, but still couldn't afford the abortion (*12)//

And of equal proportion, your dad had his role in the problem (you)
The bastard sweat too much, so he cut a giant hole in the condom. (BIG MISTAKE)//

Lyrikal-killah's-rhythms stabbed the art of lyricism
His pitiful witti-cisms? It's where I start my criticism//

This kid wants to be the man, but he's still a little youth-to-me
Bitch, come and battle me, only after goin' thru puberty//

Though truthfully, I've peeped yer pages, surprised you even reached these stages
I may just gauge my rage 'n kill you, forgetting what the BLEEP your age is.//

All we'd here is more screams: "Doc, he's only fourteen!"
The Doctor would say "He's dead already. No need for the morphine."//

I cut your rhymes up, yup, call it lyrical amputation man. (*13)
My rhymes are fuckin' fire, but you gots no evacuation plan (*14)//

This bitch thinks I might lose? Never ever doubt the stars. (Don't doubt me.)
How he gon' count his wins when he can't even count his bars? (You're Out, B) (*15)//

ITS OVER!

==================================================================
With
all due respect to the voters, I, echo FLO's sentiments and feel the
last quarter final was not exactly fairly voted. Not taking anything
away from Nylos, who did a great job, but Nindo had some excellent
punchlines as well, but I feel because he didn't highlight, bold, or
explain them, his lines were overlooked. Rather than have the same
thing happen to other contests, Nylos and rHo, feel free to explain
your punches to the people. I've sent a PM to Lyrikal Killah to do the
same for this battle, because I want the best MC to win. I apologize if
some of these are explanations that are rather obvious, but better to
underpromise/overdeliver than to overpromise/underdeliver.

*1 His profile avatar is highly darkened.
*2 I am implying the only way he shoots people is with a watergun.
*3 Both ways - in both the ass and the punani.
*4 Ghostface Killah - a rapper that some of you may heard of.
Bat,man = Batman = Dark Knight. Because of the first to ten vote rule
(unless knocked out), dark night is used as a double entendre.
*6 Joking + Second Face = Batman foes Joker and Two Face
Rolling with the Batman motif, because Batman/Bruce Wayne is a civilian
helping the police force, he is classifed as a vigilante
*8 Kyle and
Cartman are two children cartoon characters from the TV show South
Park. South Park is also a double entendre for ass.
*9 Here, I am
implying that because Lyrikal Killah is so young, having sex with other
children will have them labelled pedophiles.
*10 AIDS the disease + Aids as in helped - another double entendre
*11 Clean ex - meaning all his previous boyfriends are diseased now because of him, and also Kleenex - a tissue paper
*12 Extortion - blackmailing, usually for money. She took a course in getting money, but still couldn't pay for the abortion.
*13 Amputation - the surgical cutting and removal of a limb
*14 Evacuation plans - used in the event of a fire.
*15 In his first battle, if I recall correctly, Lyrical Killah dropped 16 bars instead of 8. Hence, the punchline.

Lyrical Killa
16 tyt barz!

Got “Bullets” Da “Size Of A Dodge Sprinter”/Ranked #1, Bet He “Blows” More Than “Homeless People In Winter”//

Fucking Hater Knows I’m “On Top Of The Flow” Like “Boats”/Fuck Ya Quotes Coz I Slit Throats While You “ASK FOR VOTES”//

“Hotter
Than “Leader Coats”, Like “Mr. Krakk” Lines I Deliver/Till I Stab Ya
Liver Coz Ya “Words Couldn’t Flow” If You Throw Ya “Script In The
River”//

Slit Ya
Face Make Ya Look Like An Alien From Outer Space/Punch Ya Face Coz
Savage Is So Garbage He “Turns Heads The Other Way” Like “Farts In A
Public Place”//

This
Is My Race Too Smart For Ya Ass Bet You Never Even Attended College/You
Spit In “Caps N Big” But It’s Ok Savage Guess It Compensates “For The
Small Package”//

Ya
Raps? Barely average While Mine Make Ya Faint/Give You “Shots Down Low”
Like “Posting Up In The Paint”/”Higher” Than A “Saint” And I’m Known
For Being In The Zone/Only Time You See A “W (Double You)” Is “Watching
Ya Clone”//

I Spit
“Harder” Than A “Solid Stone” Dawg I’ll Get Rid Of You Coz I Got
Connections/Ya Lyrics? Harder To “Follow” Than “Bad Directions”//

You’re
My “Slave” Got Ya Life On “Locks”/Give Me Props Coz Like “Running
Without Shoes” I’ll “Leave Holes In Ya Socks”//I Own All Blocks Coz I
Can N You Can’t Flow Like A Pro/Killed Ya Once…My Bad Let’s Make It TWO
IN A ROW//

Fucking Hoe Doesn’t Know I Spit Sicker Than Mentals/So I’ll “Put The Metal Around Ya Head” Like “Angelic Symbols”//

Ready To Rip Ya Hip When I Empty The Clip/Now Watch Me “Shine On This Pussy” Like A “Paris Camera Slip”//

Grab Ya Neck N Make It “Hard To Breath” Like “Lungs Problems”/Then Put Ya “Body In A Box” Like “Collecting Items”//

I’m
Smarter Than A Genius N Like Nerds I Got A Winning Plan Coz I’m
Strategic/But I Just “Can’t Stand The Site Of Him” Like A “Blind
Paraplegic”//

You Might Be Aight But Me There Is Nothing Fresher/Now You’re About To “Pass Away” Like A “Quarter Back Under Pressure”//

Yer gettin beaten-on-da-draw, Im a very violent artist~ have you eatin threw a stray, so be silent or start-shit//

On an island of hard ship, trapped- Im like a shark-kid~ the MOST HIGHLY REGARDED- Though sum- FIND-ME-RETARDED//

Type to- smiley ur carcass, dont even eye me frm far biatchh!~ youll die wit yer arms slit, n tyed up in da garbage//

http://www.deshirhymes.com

21/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:48 am

sideshow

Special Voter
Special Voter

killah gets the vote this mans just too gifted some real clever lyrics homie. your lyrics couldnt flow if i threw your script in the river haha thats class.
mr mr your tight but its nothing we aint all heard before

Creativity-killah
Flow - killah
Wordplay-killah
Vocab-killah
Multies-killah
Punches - killah

props to the originater.
peace!

31/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:51 am

Bangey

Bangey

Oh man this is a fucking tight battle. Much closer than i thought it would be. I still haven't decided. Lemme go through the categories.

Creativity : Mr MR. Lyrical Killah was creative in some of his lines, But Mr MR went insane with the Batman shit. Hot damn. Too much.
Flow : Lyrical Killah. Mr MR, you were really tight but Killahs multies made his verse flow better in my opinion.
Multies : Lyrical Killah. Mr MR had some tight multies, but on the whole i think Killahs were too much.
Vocabs : Equal. Both used nice words. No major mistakes that affected either of your verses.
Punches/Personels : Mr MR. Both of you hit hard but you would never have known that Lyrical Killah was aiming this verse at Mr, it could have been anyone. Very nice hits MR, a lot of personels, some of them hurt.

Overall : Too close to call. But you gotta remember this is a battle verse. And in battle verses, punches really kill, and so do personels. I hate to do this.

Mr MR

41/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:52 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

So, just to let ya'll know, I requested a few Emcees from other websites (who are not Bangladeshis) to come here and vote in the Semis and the Finals so that there are no biased votes... My boy, 'sideshow' is one of them...

Smile

http://www.deshirhymes.com

51/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 am

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion

although i mitve got a huge grudge on Mr. MR at the mo i aint gonne let it affect ma vote

multies - Lyrikal Killah
vocabs - Lyrikal Killah
wordplay - lyrikal killah
personals - Mr. MR
creativity - Lyrikal Killah
flow - Mr. MR
overall - Lyrikal Killah
um sorry MR bro but the kid bags wordplay all the time and i aint grudge voting agenst u.... 2 sum ppl dis tourny means a lot

Last edited by nylos_mentalmc on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

61/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:56 am

lyrikal killah

lyrikal killah
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Neutral speechless..

71/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:00 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Creativity-killah
Flow - killah
Wordplay-killah
Vocab-killah
Multies-killah
Punches - killah

overall killah =| bro u made me proud 2day..MR MR U WAS top was to me killah was better =|...killah u'z gifted..

81/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:01 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

nylos_mentalmc wrote:although i mitve got a huge grudge on Mr. MR at the mo i aint gonne let it affect ma vote

You have a grudge against me? my bad?

http://www.lzbng.com

91/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:02 am

Bangey

Bangey

I think that has to do with the fact you thought Nind0 should have won instead of Nylos. I guess he took offence to that and who can blame him?

101/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:05 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

Naw...I didn't say he should have lost...
I just think there were certain categories that Nindo was better in.

But most votes were like

Nylos
Nylos
Nylos
Nylos
Nylos

So I thought it was unfair to Nindo. Were there categories that I should Nindo should have won? Absolutely. Just like how I thought there were categories Nylos should have won.

But did I think Nindo should have won straight up? Not necessarily.

And like I said...taking nothing away from Nylos's victory - which was well-earned...I just thought the voting process could have been a bit cleaner. That's all. My bads Nylos. Hope you understand my point of view.

111/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

lyrikal killah wrote:Neutral speechless..

What's up bro? You came out with fire! Smile

You're from UAE? How do you end up learning about basketball (shots in the paint) and football (quarterback under pressure) in the UAE at the age of 14? Dayum, you really are a smart kid.

Last edited by Mr. MR on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

121/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

i thot da same 2 lol..get bak 2 votin lol =P..stay on topic

131/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:08 am

lyrikal killah

lyrikal killah
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

lets frgt da previous battles bangey..wat mattas is wats comin up..n thnx yall fo votin..im proud to hav yall az brodaz too..FLO ure one of my idol rappa man Very Happy ..yeaa..so fanxx yall..peace..respect..keep votin..1

141/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:10 am

Bangey

Bangey

ets frgt da previous battles bangey
What you mean? Question Me and you never had any battles or beef of any kind. Don't know what your on about. Really tight verse man, but i personally did fine Mr MR's more personel.

Peace.

EDIT : I have always thought personally that you two should have been in the final. No offence to rHo or Nylos. But i smell murder in the final.

151/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 am

Kerfew

Special Voter
Special Voter

Creativity- LK (Lyrical Killer)
Flow - LK
Wordplay- LK
Vocabs- LK
Multies- LK
Punches - LK

Overall-LK

Mr mr spat well but LK did better, although LK is now under watch for posible biting, so my vote will auto vote Mr mr if found guilty of biting.

161/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

@ Bangey: Yeah...just like in one of his lines he claimed that he's killed me once...I don't recall battling him though. Razz

Very Happy

It adds to the flavour I guess hahaha.

171/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:15 am

Bangey

Bangey

Wait, its 4-1 now then.
2 more votes for Killa to win, and he's allowed to drop 1 on the way there. Quite hard for a comeback Mr MR.

181/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:15 am

lyrikal killah

lyrikal killah
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Mr. MR wrote:
lyrikal killah wrote:Neutral speechless..

What's up bro? You came out with fire! Smile

You're from UAE? How do you end up learning about basketball (shots in the paint) and football (quarterback under pressure) in the UAE at the age of 14? Dayum, you really are a smart kid.

im speechless cuz dis battle is soooooo fuckin tyt..me myself wouldnt know whom to vote for!... Exclamation Question

191/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:20 am

Bangey

Bangey

Thats what i felt too Killa. The difference is i had to vote. Well sorta. The reason i voted for Mr is because we know who he's aiming for. The bar line and the display picture line. But you never took any personel shots. You could have posted that exact verse to anyone else. And i think that Mr MR definately did win some categories at least but 3/4 people seemed to have voted for Killa in every category.
Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

201/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:24 am

lyrikal killah

lyrikal killah
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

anythin man..watevr..to me wat matters is winnin lik a winner..not a loser! lolz..keep votin evryone..

211/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Creativity-killah

Flow - Mr.Mr

Wordplay- Mr.Mr

Vocab- Mr.Mr

Multies- My Son

Punches - My Son

Overall - ITS A TIE....

221/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:58 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Son U Made Me Proud Dats Oll I gotta SAy SON nuthin else....

231/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 am

lyrikal killah

lyrikal killah
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

no vote..?

241/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

Creativity- Mr MR.. every single line had mad creativity lol
This asswipe is a pussy, so on most days, he takes it both ways.
How he gon' count his wins when he can't even count his bars?
the last liner was tite.. n really personal
Flow - i'll giv dis to Lk.. although mr Mr's flow was pretty constant.. the multies he had sounded good ( I BELIEVE)
Wordplay- Equal Dark Night (Dark knight) W (Double You) i guess dats the only wordplay in this battle (correct me if im wrong)
Vocab- I really donno.
Multies- definitly Lk.
Mr MR had tite multies.. but dis guy's verse was mad filled wit em
Punches - i'd giv this to Lk.. Mr MR's verse had more humourish (he had variations too)(im not saying its the wrong move or nething.. its my preferences) while Lk's one was combined wit violent n hard disses.
Overall : Lyrical Killa
I donno wether i was able to explain my vote.. R@F or Yung can cancel my vote if ANYONE finds it biased personally i know both the rappers (that is the reason dat i didnt vote in a lot of battles coz ppl wud think dat im biased, but R@F told me to vote).. Mr MR has been a brother to me from back in the SB forum... i hope you aint angry or nething..
wat i think is.. dis is not maths.. dat who ever gets 2 + 2 = 4 rite gets the vote.. who ever's judgin it votes acc to the way he/sees it. Im not a big fan of Ja RUle, Jay z, Kanye west coz i really don find nething good in em.. but THEY ARE MADE.. for wat they do.
Peace..

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

251/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Empty Re: 1/8 [SF1] - Mr MR Vs Lyrical Killa Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:09 am

infmous

infmous

this looks alrite but it dont feel rite

https://facebook.com/infmous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum