DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

- - - NnA v/s DBD - - -

+4
Unkn0wn Rapper
Bangey
DBD
En3NaY
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:49 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

jeyyah! finally NnA's back in bznes. 5 bars yeh. i'ma go 1st.. gta bounce now.. will put it up layta.

2- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:06 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

jeyyah! i'ma kill this nigga... who u think u a'[re]// i'ma rip u off start-in from the heart, and show chigga what he's upta//

nigga pull outcho gun- i'ma fight u with a knife in a gun-fight//
on the count of 1,2,3,4 and 5 .. i'ma take away yo' life//

u can't do shit for hip-hop's sake, kid u a total fake//
i'ma stab u in the back, put u in a sack, throw u in a lake and putcho life at stake//

woa' the fuck u doin hea fer DBD? i hire yo' bitch more than ya travel in taxi//
u ain no mothafucken MC, en 10 cens ur ACV homie//

now go.. yo' boy's waiten fer ya at the gay show//
take a 3 pack o condom frem yo' dads cabinet in case o emergency yo//

* ACV = Actual Cash Value(check the dicktionary)

3- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:35 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

10 cens is ur ACV homie***

4- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Rebuttel Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 am

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

kk

==================================================

Check it, this dudes rhymes are so wack he needs explanations from a fucking dictionary//

You must be a dumbass to bring a knife to a gun fight cause ill click clack the heat pack and u'll end up in the obituary//

On the contrary must be a stupid motherfucker to drop the nword like you hang with soul brothers//

Kick it around the wrong people utter the wrong word next thing you know you chomping on nike sole rubber.//

You rhymed taxi with homie? dont fucking play me just cause you dont know me, I'll step to your face listen to your garbage like "Yup Okie dokie"//

When ur done people start calling you elmo, cause ill clap the canon get you doing the mother fucking "Hokie Pokie"//

Homie I'll point the nina with my strong arm steady, You shaking in ur boots with your knife hand heavy//

Im the kind guy to turn a scuffle to a fights that deadly, you might have lil game but to play with me your just not ready//

When its all said and done, People gonna be like dude why did you have to superman that bitch//

Cause you cape stunting soulja boys need to learn who the fuck the real superman is//

Get it? Its a rap....
==================================================

Peace

5- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:11 pm

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Bump in it holla back with some input people

6- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:47 am

Bangey

Bangey

"bring a knife to a gun fight"

This bit, i have definitely heard it before.
Jay Z - Takeover.

I'm not sure if thats biting because its just half a sentence. But to be honest, that is one of my favorite lines in hip hop ever. Its a bloody good one and very unoriginal and unprofessional of you to copy it.

7- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:41 am

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Who's biting me or NnA (check NnA's second bar)

Lmao at calling me unprofessional i just flipped his lines

Lots of people online no one checks this thing huh?

Audio battle next time?

2up

8- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 am

Bangey

Bangey

Lol.
My apologies DBD. I didn't read NnA's to be honest. I just wanted to check yours out because a lot of people come on here and bite during their first battles. NnA's been here for a while and i didn't suspect him.

I guess its all right. NnA hasn't really bitten, he has just spun off an idea from the song. Nor have you i guess cos your just responding to him.

So i take it back.

No offense was ever intended, just wanted to make sure.

Peace

9- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:45 am

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

No sweat man, now how about those votes?

10- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:03 am

Bangey

Bangey

Flow : DBD
Multies : DBD
Wordplay : DBD
Punches : Equal
Vocabulary : DBD

Overall : DBD

Sorry NnA, DBD had a good verse man. He outdid you!

11- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:16 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

yeah .. all's cool - he went second and took advanage of it Razz

12- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 am

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

We can go another round not like the votes are in or any thing?

Im bored so what the hell...

===========================================
Check it, Step up to the plate again just to get eaten//
This aint a battle its a fucking assault cause this round counts as repeated beatings//

You might as well get used to me, The first round was murder the second rounds your fucking eulogy//

Now now Everybody gather// i tell u a story the one that ends with a pump action blamma//

Young NnA came to a gun fight with a knife and then ran his damn mouth//

Then he heard the click clack, and thats when he ran out,//

So i let the spray fan out, Copped on in the ass fell back, threw his hands out//

Grabbed him put the shotty on his crotch blew his mother fuckin pants out//

Now here he lays, no more will he ever stand out
And thats how young NnA learned what the real Supermans* 'bout//
===========================================

2up

*Superman was a reference to my last line i thought it was hard dunno what you guys thought

editted: double words

Last edited by DBD on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

13- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:58 am

Bangey

Bangey

Thats true, he did.
Why not have another verse rom each of you. This time DBD spit first and NnA can take advantage. And the voters can look at both verses and judge.

14- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:13 am

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Ha you beat me by a couple of seconds i posted my round.

Sorry if i lost count of bars.

15- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 am

Unkn0wn Rapper

Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

JAY-Z SAID

"It's like bringin a knife to a gunfight"

NNA SAID

"i'ma fight u with a knife in a gun-fight"

thats not bitten ...kinda the same concept..but not bitten

16- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Bangey

Bangey

Yes mate i know very well what Jay Z said. Why don't you read my last post about NnA's verse. I said "he has just spun off an idea from the song" which is fine.

17- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:37 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

iigh .. i'ma pos ma verse layta on - gotta bounce off now

~wun

18- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 am

wUb

wUb
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Sleep i vote nna, DBD's wun didnt seem that great
en imvery tired,i'll explain tomorrow

19- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:42 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

so, i guess i's NnA 1-1 DBD

20- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:44 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

en yo DBD, leh the 1st rnd end, then i'ma spit fo the 2nd rnd.

21- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:49 am

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

i vote fo DBD

he was better

Sleep

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

22- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:50 am

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

so, i guess i's NnA 1-2 DBD afro

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

23- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:06 am

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

DBD flowed like Sean P in this battle.Even though it seems that the match was equal.Anyway,votes here-
Flow-NnA,he got bit multis nd wordplays too.
DbD-killing with personnels and consistency....multis was tite here too.

Concerning both textees,the game was equal as i said,even though a choice must be made,hece,an opportunity cost will be there[tokin in da eco way..lol]
ma vote for DbD

http://pro27.4shared.com

24- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:30 pm

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

DBD 3-1 NnA

25- - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Empty Re: - - - NnA v/s DBD - - - Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:53 pm

DBD

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Hey NnA weres your entry for the second round would seem stupid to post a round after this fucking long.....anyways it was fun nonetheless should do this again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum