DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who released the hottest Hip-Hop album in Dhaka?

+32
RoNo dNA
Ace DawG
Mc_rHo_D_33
Hazard
Castic M!k
Rh Rakzo BurnXai
Mr.Bling
Norwester Sharod
LIl BanNEr
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Drops in Dec
WILL -I- M
Demonic
[P][R][O]
mishkatrocks
Tha Young Prodigy
skibkhan
Rated I
F.L.O.
E.Niphty
~XpLosive~
wUb
BangGully
G-AcE
Fr!daY
Nsane Recordz
Mode Silver
nylos_mentalmc
AL1F
Rap Gear
infmous
Blue_magic
36 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Blue_magic

Blue_magic
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

afro speak the truth !!

infmous

infmous

the first dmc album no doubt about that

https://facebook.com/infmous

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

undoubtedly dmc , well stoic bliss was gudd but dMc had mo' bengali verses and they spat like they were chewing their words

Blue_magic

Blue_magic
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Speaking bangla verse doesnt make u the best emcee nor doesnt make the best album..it includes- Punchline, Flow, Lyrics, Wording, Beats everything included...Now if you dont understand the english flow thats different..

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

well i like bangla rap so i'll go for that and talking of flow i think everyone in DMC is sick, lyrics were sick too, and yeah everything in the album roX!!! i find DMCs album da best that's my opinion..... u aint got any thing to bite for that

Blue_magic

Blue_magic
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

in my opinion Disciples is the illest...They were the original Hip-Hop group who started recording before any Hip-Hop group which exist now.. Their album was example of a original Hip-Hop.. Who actually carried the whole western style of it.. Introducing reggaeton to Dhaka...Doing hip-hop with rock music (and I havent seen anyone really pulling it off)...They had different style of emcees in the group..
Stoic Bliss's first album was original..They had a lot of good artists in it..Everyone put their heart in there to work on their first album..After the group broke up, they aren't the same.. its more commercial style of music.. which is not really my taste..

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

U myt B ryt...but a hiphop album is which contains all flavours nided 4 a perfect Hip-Hop Album....but Disciples ya i agree dey were Ill....but dey also contained mo rock based tracks...nd normal tracks by our very own Double R...nd Kazi bhai....so nahh dey didnt made deir album full Hip-Hop it was mo of lyk mixed....but if dey concentrate mo of deir work on makin a full Hip-Hop album den it wud hav bin FIRE...!!..Spcly i liked da track no. 6,9,nd 14....(sry 4 not rememberin da names)

In ma opinion i wud wit a doubt lyk 2 choose DMC Ver.1 but now xplosive had resigned so...im not countin it..its was mo ova lyk X's solo album..DMC ver.2..iz kinda lackin in taste nd choice...cuz da chorus werent hard n shit....

So ma choice is KTB....da sickest nd realest album so far....included tracks lyk 'Complexities of lyf '-Realest had crossed its lymit..... 'Club Sokina'- Jasper totally kept it hot nd loaded wit Fire...... 'Kani ai poth nil'-da sickest bangla lyrics eva.nd da truest.lolz...mo tracks lyk frm MC slick....Traffik..nd not mentionin da ganjum part.1...sick bit nd recordin.....
Other Groups also did gud lyk STOIC BLISS....DISCIPLES....blah blah blah but nobody kept it sooo real lyk KTB UNIT did....

Nd no offence meant...da wackest nd low class album eva to set its faltu music nd lyrics in dis earth were ... Wackest WanaBs ' DVS' 'COSMICS' nd 'IMPACT' ..LMFAO..haha

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion

Blue_magic wrote:in my opinion Disciples is the illest...They were the original Hip-Hop group who started recording before any Hip-Hop group which exist now.. Their album was example of a original Hip-Hop.. Who actually carried the whole western style of it.. Introducing reggaeton to Dhaka...Doing hip-hop with rock music (and I havent seen anyone really pulling it off)...They had different style of emcees in the group..
Stoic Bliss's first album was original..They had a lot of good artists in it..Everyone put their heart in there to work on their first album..After the group broke up, they aren't the same.. its more commercial style of music.. which is not really my taste..

well.... ummm the term um looking for is... ummm... hasbeen

and yeah u can take the horse to the water but not make him drink it can you Razz

as bangalees we lyk bangla btr den da foreign shit... so i guess y'all are legends in ur own forgotten rite Smile

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc

**aheem aheem**

HOW can it be an example of original hip hop if it has mixtures of raeggaton and rock music?? Surprised

um rilli konfuzed... care explain???

to me da best song of disciples was shanti mele na n i think **correct me if um wrong** kazi featured innit...
i basically burned dat song to my pc and resold that CD 2my neighbour for 40 bucks... but then again i did charge a lot from him Smile

Blue_magic

Blue_magic
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Well in u r terms u shouldnt call it rap music.. say it bangla rap..Hiphop didnot come from bangladesh..It was taken to bangladesh.. don't matter disciples, SB or whoeva took it there...
ya'll sitting on that foundation and making new stuff.. dont matter if they exist or not.. they set it off..
and to correct you just like bangla rap is new new style hiphop so do raggeton or hiphop mix with rock....ya'll just heard Daddy Yankee up in the radio.. havent heard anything else in a desi album.. so be glad someone came up with it

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc

yankee is raeggaton with a mixture of rap

disciples were jingles mixed with rap [[ then again my opinion ]] the term TRUE hip hop which u uses is basically what MC Hammer n NWA came up with back in the day [[ beat box, DJing, emcee credibility and break dancing ]] for references check : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hip_hop

gradually it evolved into gangsta, crunk, south n shit but they werent southern hip hop.. they were southern RAP Razz.. and you're tellin me disciples are ORIGINAL hip hop WHILST they got raeggae and rock mixed in them... :S seems lyk a fade-away-fast mimicry of the alter band Linkin Park ;e undoubtedly they got skill... jst not that much to call them THE best Razz
and as for lyrics, flow and delivery... um sorry u think we avid hip hop fans dont understand them.. thing is we do.. but question is do you??? from what you wrote seems lyk u never herd any other mainstreme album in BD :S i suggest u take a good lisen to them then tell us whether they hav no lyrics,flow or delivery... kindly pls and thankyou Smile ** if you want help translating the lyrics.. we members here at DR will be happy 2 oblidge **
NWA didnt start the game Razz emcees before them did... yet they're consider one of the greatest old school had... why??? cuz

THEY WERE GOOD

infmous

infmous

disciples? are u like fucking serious? the dmc album was the first true original hip hop release

https://facebook.com/infmous

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Twisted Evil Very Very True....

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

hottest so far? gotta go with DMC Banned Vol 1. not saying it didn't have any drawbacks at all, but it was def a hot album. lol still remember the day when it was released.... skib was going from store to store in rifles square playing the CD lol

Nsane Recordz

Nsane Recordz
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

loll that why DVS album was in top 10 loll but its cool i respect your opinion we will try to make the 2nd one more sick aightt 1
AL1F wrote:U myt B ryt...but a hiphop album is which contains all flavours nided 4 a perfect Hip-Hop Album....but Disciples ya i agree dey were Ill....but dey also contained mo rock based tracks...nd normal tracks by our very own Double R...nd Kazi bhai....so nahh dey didnt made deir album full Hip-Hop it was mo of lyk mixed....but if dey concentrate mo of deir work on makin a full Hip-Hop album den it wud hav bin FIRE...!!..Spcly i liked da track no. 6,9,nd 14....(sry 4 not rememberin da names)

In ma opinion i wud wit a doubt lyk 2 choose DMC Ver.1 but now xplosive had resigned so...im not countin it..its was mo ova lyk X's solo album..DMC ver.2..iz kinda lackin in taste nd choice...cuz da chorus werent hard n shit....

So ma choice is KTB....da sickest nd realest album so far....included tracks lyk 'Complexities of lyf '-Realest had crossed its lymit..... 'Club Sokina'- Jasper totally kept it hot nd loaded wit Fire...... 'Kani ai poth nil'-da sickest bangla lyrics eva.nd da truest.lolz...mo tracks lyk frm MC slick....Traffik..nd not mentionin da ganjum part.1...sick bit nd recordin.....
Other Groups also did gud lyk STOIC BLISS....DISCIPLES....blah blah blah but nobody kept it sooo real lyk KTB UNIT did....

Nd no offence meant...da wackest nd low class album eva to set its faltu music nd lyrics in dis earth were ... Wackest WanaBs ' DVS' 'COSMICS' nd 'IMPACT' ..LMFAO..haha

http://www.dvscrew.net

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Heres da thing,Stoic Bliss was gud and got popular,but dat wasnt fully hip-hop...then da Deshi Mcs album Drop and overcome dat.So its Deshi Mcs "BANNED",as well as da 2nd album mc Mugz was dope in his stuff.

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

xactly

Last edited by Rap Gear on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling wrong)

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc

Rap Gear wrote:xactly

ur spellin is still wrong =)

its exactly Razz

LOLZ

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

lol!!! Exactly

Blue_magic

Blue_magic
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

yo I like Lal Miah's stuff too... I dont speak syleti..hard for me to understand.. but shyts r nice..

G-AcE

G-AcE
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

i wud chose da Dmc's banned vr 1 nd 2 coz Mugz was da shitt in da second albumm! nd xplosive in da first

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

hey wass goood everyone i see u guys are discussing albums and stuff...so lemme just slide thru and announce dat blazin annex is releasing their second album on eid called "bump your stereo" check out the album preview on you tube.. dj raf also has da link up..and also keep ur tvs on check and catch me and dee corter on atn bangla "Dhak DHol" on aug2nd bangladeshi time 5:30 pm on sunday..best of luck to everyone as welll...thx for hearing it out...peace

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Cool...Yo ...Best of luk....i cant wait 2 rate dat album... Smile

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

I gon catch BA on ATN BANGLA TODAY Smile

BangGully

BangGully
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

wass up guys...it was aired and we have it uploaded check it outtttttt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flo487znNfw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum