DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape

+6
Slaught Daddy
Tha Young Prodigy
theD.A
E.Niphty
AL1F
Camz One
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Camz One

Camz One
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape CantStopWontStopfinal2

Because I had to.

A variation of brand new songs, deff a new flavor for the BD hip hop scene. Gonna love it!

--edit---

So I know it's been a major delay for this mixtape, sorry for that folks. But I assure you
The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape is in full progress and will be ready to release. Just to show that I'm serious, I've decided to release only one full track off of the mixtape, New York Minute featuring my boy Tan Man from Street 1z so download it and check out the new flavor to be hitting the BD Underground Hip-Hop scene very soon.

Camz One feat. Tan Man - New York Minute

I'd also like to add that this mixtape will contain no club bangers or club tracks. So if you're looking to bump this track to dance, I suggest you don't download the mixtape. I'm trying to keep this mixtape as real as possible and as real as real hip-hop can get. Back to the basics and original flavor underground Hip-Hop should be like. So thank you all for waiting, and yet again I assure you the mixtape will be released very soon.

Make sure to check it out and download the snippets and the only full track from the mixtape!

Camz One feat. Aye-Wun - The Rich Get Richer [snippet]

Camz One - Dat New New Shit [snippet]

- Camz One.

Last edited by Camz One on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.4shared.com/dir/3945111/a77a5cc4/sharing.html

2The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Damn man....dis mixtape....... shieet ur make it ill....Gud luk man ...may god B wit ya....all of ur tracks are ill...cant wait

3The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 am

E.Niphty

E.Niphty
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

Good luck with this.

4The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 am

theD.A

theD.A
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

gudd luk man..

5The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 am

Camz One

Camz One
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Thanks to everyone!

6The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:31 am

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Good luck Camz.
The realest BD Underground Rapper!

http://www.reverbnation.com/YoungProdigy

7The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 am

Slaught Daddy

Slaught Daddy
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

keep it reppin Wink 

8The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 pm

crackpot

crackpot
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

cant wait... 

https://www.facebook.com/crackpot

9The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 am

Camz One

Camz One
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

So I know it's been a major delay for this mixtape, sorry for that folks. But I assure you The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape is in full progress and will be ready to release. Just to show that I'm serious, I've decided to release only one full track off of the mixtape, New York Minute featuring my boy Tan Man from Street 1z so download it and check out the new flavor to be hitting the BD Underground Hip-Hop scene very soon.

I'd also like to add that this mixtape will contain no club bangers or club tracks. So if you're looking to bump this track to dance, I suggest you don't download the mixtape. I'm trying to keep this mixtape as real as possible and as real as real hip-hop can get. Back to the basics and original flavor underground Hip-Hop should be like. So thank you all for waiting, and yet again I assure you the mixtape will be released very soon.

10The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:54 am

Korupt

Korupt
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

ahh at last...no booties in a tape O__O
and hope u actually release this shit....

11The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Camz One wrote:So I know it's been a major delay for this mixtape, sorry for that folks. But I assure you The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape is in full progress and will be ready to release. Just to show that I'm serious, I've decided to release only one full track off of the mixtape, New York Minute featuring my boy Tan Man from Street 1z so download it and check out the new flavor to be hitting the BD Underground Hip-Hop scene very soon.

Just as i wished..NO CLUB BANGERS and real stuff only.waiting for it...

12The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Empty Re: The Can't Stop Won't Stop Mixtape Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 am

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

OOOOOOOOO ya thatz call a shit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum