DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP

+7
Fr!daY
AKProductions
Ice-T
Trickstar
fiquetional
Mr.Bling
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

we are thinking of coming up with a new mixtape...i could get a few big names...bt any young crew interested reply to this thread....Smile....post ur songs here....UR BEST ONES...and after a few weeks..we will select the best trax for the mix tape...thnk u guyz...Smile

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hit us up,we r G-Dup(Ghettos Dubbed Up)
nd ya we r young,as well as new..
but is it mainstream or undrgrnd?

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

well mr.bling, its gonna be underground, i wanna give the underground rappers something to work for, u know? from this high level, wanted to work with u.g people Smile..n yeha...i heard of ur crew, the youngest crew to perform with us, high def Razz...newyz, u can hit me up or chaile phone no diye kota bole nibo ne, peace Smile

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

and ppl viewing this thread, PLEASE take the tym to maker a small
comment here, thnx Very Happy

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

well, im viewing, n my little comment is..

keep up the good work Smile

Trickstar

Trickstar
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

yh am up 4 this! am new and young too! so let me know if ur willing to include solo artists!! sfe

http://www.myspace.com/trickstar09

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

all right ppl..um looking to involve the more and newer artists in this
thing alright? so post your tracks up here....and then i'll select say
12 - 14 of the best, and then i can get the mixtape album done Smile...

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

oh n btw ppl, deadline music said that they will be willing to distribute the album, provided that some decent work can be made Smile..so..put real work into it..peace Smile

Ice-T

Ice-T
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Mixtape!!!!..carry on...

Ice-T

Ice-T
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Btw xcept u & ur Cew members..any1 listen 2 ur songs ?? NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Lol

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:we are thinking of coming up with a new mixtape...i could get a few big names...bt any young crew interested reply to this thread....Smile....post ur songs here....UR BEST ONES...and after a few weeks..we will select the best trax for the mix tape...thnk u guyz...Smile

what the heck are u exactly trying to do? basically u r asking rappers to put their songs on this thread..and then u select 12-14 of them and put those links together, add two cover images for the "mixtape"..and call it a mixtape? i'm not rlly sure what u r trying to achieve here. sounds more like u r tyring to gain some 'attention'..but again i may be wrong..and no hate.

wahtever it is..good luck .

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

AKProductions wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:we are thinking of coming up with a new mixtape...i could get a few big names...bt any young crew interested reply to this thread....Smile....post ur songs here....UR BEST ONES...and after a few weeks..we will select the best trax for the mix tape...thnk u guyz...Smile

what the heck are u exactly trying to do? basically u r asking rappers to put their songs on this thread..and then u select 12-14 of them and put those links together, add two cover images for the "mixtape"..and call it a mixtape? i'm not rlly sure what u r trying to achieve here. sounds more like u r tyring to gain some 'attention'..but again i may be wrong..and no hate.

I agree with Ak.

wahtever it is..good luck .

LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI

LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Ice-T wrote:Btw xcept u & ur Cew members..any1 listen 2 ur songs ?? NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Lol

^word^

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

i was thinking of doing something lyk dat ak...but then i see its no point..too much work...AND, i dropped the idea...
soo...umm..yeha...drop the topic guyz..Smile

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

im confused

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:i was thinking of doing something lyk dat ak...but then i see its no point..too much work...AND, i dropped the idea...

you're jumping ahead of yourself. first drop your own songs, hone your skills, do collab songs.. basically get it your spitgame to a level. then think about these kind of projects. nobody will take you seriously if you just pop out of the blue and try to gather rappers for a project. work on your own craft first Smile

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Mode Silver wrote:
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:i was thinking of doing something lyk dat ak...but then i see its no point..too much work...AND, i dropped the idea...

you're jumping ahead of yourself. first drop your own songs, hone your skills, do collab songs.. basically get it your spitgame to a level. then think about these kind of projects. nobody will take you seriously if you just pop out of the blue and try to gather rappers for a project. work on your own craft first Smile

i dont know if i'm this crazy skilled rapper yet, but i actually HAVE dropped a gud number of tracks, done concerts..etc...and an upcoming ulbum is even coming up to bro Smile..so..yeha...and i just wanted to do something big, plus haven't done anything new for a long tym..nwyz..forget it ya'll...peace Smile

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Zx check this idea u can tell all the interested crew to send u the link of their best unreleased track and u will select the best unreleased track in a mixtape

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

u call dis a mixtape?ur gnna just make a zip file of all da trax nd spread da dwnlod link...................

im outta dis shit..

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

man zx,at 1st gain some fame,be more xperienced,nd den do dis stuffs.....

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

hmm..mr bling..may i know how many concerts u've done? and have u ever dropeed sum real tracks? may i also know...WHO ARE YOU??

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:hmm..mr bling..may i know how many concerts u've done? and have u ever dropeed sum real tracks? may i also know...WHO ARE YOU??

ahem...ahem...
listen,i aint tellin dat im more famous den u,or nethin like dis,nd yeah i did only 1 concert,nd yeah i dropped sum serious tracks,nd anoda 1 is comin up wiv sha1 nd friday....
nd im juss tellin dat concentrate on ur rap skillz,nd u said dat ur gnna giv da young raprs a chance,hu r u to giv em a chance?..
ur da 1 hu needs a chance.....
i hope u understand,nd dis is not only my opinion,ask ne famous rapr,he wud say da same fang....

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

lmao....none of you are FAMOUS

LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI

LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Ice-T wrote:Btw xcept u & ur Cew members..any1 listen 2 ur songs ?? NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Lol

RIGHT......GSR left me rollin' on da floor on HI DEF 2 Razz

they covered LINKIN PARK's IN THE END.....

which on of ya was on da vocal? fuck HIM!!!!!!!!!

LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI

LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Rated I wrote:lmao....none of you are FAMOUS

lmao....2tar aktao kaam ar na NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Lol

ami NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_queen NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_rr NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_rr NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_rr NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_farao NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_twisted

when u hear me...u go NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_eek NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_eek NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_eek NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_eek NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Icon_eek

so which one of u's wack?....lemme get a mixtape on diss tracks....

HIT ME lyk da ZX guy asked ya 2 do...... NEW MIXTAPE COMING UP - INTERESTED ARTISTS HIT ME UP Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum