DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Theology of Rap (T.O.R.) - Hip Hop Jaati

+23
mATZ
|GLaB-JaY|
LIl BanNEr
AKProductions
fiquetional
fz7
Tha Young Prodigy
sha1_flyology
Amzii Khan
Rap Gear
LiL SpadE_JInDeGi NisSaI
Mode Silver
ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
darkmc
Demonic
E.Niphty
[P][R][O]
Castic M!k
Humayun Chowdhury
WolFizzLA
Grand T
Mr.Bling
Skylls
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Amzii Khan

Amzii Khan
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Thank you=)...<3

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Amzii Khan wrote:Thank you=)...<3

ur welcum

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Seriously an awesome album... T.O.R, great work brotherz... The thing I like bout that album that it had variety, did u miss ANY point?? DAMN!! A very very VERY good album... I loved that album.. not only cause ya'll r close to me but even if i was a hater.. my words would b similar... The beatz, the lyrics.. & what the HECK on that 'amar bangladesh' track?? Man ya'll reminder me that I was once a metal head.. GREAT work by tanveer kabir.. Best of luck fo the future brothers.. I hope T.O.R sticks to the end of time...

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

i was searching for "Amzii Khan" with a lantern from the time i got to know there was a female rapper working in this album. Razz

http://pro27.4shared.com

Amzii Khan

Amzii Khan
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

[P][R][O] wrote:i was searching for "Amzii Khan" with a lantern from the time i got to know there was a female rapper working in this album. Razz

lol...hello=)...wuhhzup?

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

Amzii Khan wrote:lol...hello=)...wuhhzup?
literally surprised to learn from Skylls that your a member of T.O.R. das wuhhzup.I'll drop some constructive's as soon as i get the album in my hand Smile

http://pro27.4shared.com

Skylls

Skylls
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

@ sha1_flyology

- thanks for support ... glad u like it Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/thugzonroids

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

awesome work homies! this album's straight bad ass! havin a real good time listenin 2 it...
my personal favorites are... the legacy, bayder meye (the beat was hott!), ki part (its fun, the beat was seriously cute), mudrar epith opith, hip hop jaati (shakshar killed it!), baby girl, Lafanga (hooks were effin awesome!), babodhan, burnin' mah wheels (do i even need 2 say y?), amar bangladesh...
loved them beats... props 2 ma brotha GT, every1 showed their skills in this album, Azmii was fly! finally a female rapper in BD with proper skills n swag! props...
i wish T.O.R all the very best... Theology of Rap (T.O.R.) - Hip Hop Jaati - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Amzii Khan

Amzii Khan
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

[P][R][O] wrote:
Amzii Khan wrote:lol...hello=)...wuhhzup?
literally surprised to learn from Skylls that your a member of T.O.R. das wuhhzup.I'll drop some constructive's as soon as i get the album in my hand Smile

yup u do that and hope u enjoy the album=)

Amzii Khan

Amzii Khan
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

WolFizzLA wrote:awesome work homies! this album's straight bad ass! havin a real good time listenin 2 it...
my personal favorites are... the legacy, bayder meye (the beat was hott!), ki part (its fun, the beat was seriously cute), mudrar epith opith, hip hop jaati (shakshar killed it!), baby girl, Lafanga (hooks were effin awesome!), babodhan, burnin' mah wheels (do i even need 2 say y?), amar bangladesh...
loved them beats... props 2 ma brotha GT, every1 showed their skills in this album, Azmii was fly! finally a female rapper in BD with proper skills n swag! props...
i wish T.O.R all the very best... Theology of Rap (T.O.R.) - Hip Hop Jaati - Page 2 Icon_cheers

**Amzii:P....and thanks for ur support=)...

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Oh shit a female bengali rapper, haha thas whassup.

http://www.reverbnation.com/YoungProdigy

Amzii Khan

Amzii Khan
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Tha Young Prodigy wrote:Oh shit a female bengali rapper, haha thas whassup.

=)...

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Amzii Khan wrote:
WolFizzLA wrote:awesome work homies! this album's straight bad ass! havin a real good time listenin 2 it...

**Amzii:P....and thanks for ur support=)...

ooops ma bad Amzii... n keep doin ur thang yo!

fz7

fz7
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

They already know what i got to say. oh well i'll just repeat, Awesome album!! And the had fun on the day of the launch.

http://fahadzaman.deviantart.com

Skylls

Skylls
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Thank you everyone for the support and glad that everyone liked the album...

Recent Updates
"Hip Hop Jaati" Album is now available in all stores and also online!!!
Herez the link for amadergaan...
http://www.amadergaan.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=304

http://www.myspace.com/thugzonroids

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

CUTE BEAT!!!!!!!! Theology of Rap (T.O.R.) - Hip Hop Jaati - Page 2 Icon_eek could u please explain?? how is a BEAT cute in this holy world of unholy-ness??

sha1_flyology

sha1_flyology
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Skylls wrote:@ sha1_flyology

- thanks for support ... glad u like it Very Happy

I'd have 2 b a claudish imbecile pile of misery not to like it...

@amzii... gud work gal.. liked ya style, but maybe it was ur vocal which didn't assist u on tht proper black style... never the less... very well done...

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

sha1_flyology wrote:

CUTE BEAT!!!!!!!! Theology of Rap (T.O.R.) - Hip Hop Jaati - Page 2 Icon_eek could u please explain?? how is a BEAT cute in this holy world of unholy-ness??

I found it cute mayn, n couldn' find a proper n better adjective Theology of Rap (T.O.R.) - Hip Hop Jaati - Page 2 Icon_razz

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

wolf........fckin get off DR....and chk mail in fb...u lazy ass...Razz

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

i did... no worries! that shit took ages 2 download...

fiquetional

Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

oh god, more autotune?!@!.... based on the preview.... hope to get my hands on a copy once im in BD again...

I'd like to comment but i'd probably be hated more than i already am right after that.

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

sha1_flyology wrote:

lol. if there's a "CUTE BEAT" lol..i'm definitely checking this album out lol. Jasper cooked it up..so can't wait to get my hands on it! i'm sure it's of that good of a quality as everyone else is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

LIl BanNEr

LIl BanNEr
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

alL tHE tracKz  were Gud....aUsm mIxIN.....gUd joB gUYZ.........

http://www.soundclick.com/gsrgangxtastreetrap

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

LIl BanNEr wrote:alL tHE tracKz were Gud....aUsm mIxIN.....gUd joB gUYZ.........

mixed must be gud coz jasper did it

|GLaB-JaY|

|GLaB-JaY|
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Mayn Hats off 2 da entire T.O.R crew Memberz... lawl i especially luved da track "Ki Part!" Frm da Intro 2 Outro Wink ... Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum