DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D

+2
Castic M!k
Young Glaze
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fanb3

plz after hearing it don't forget 2 post ur honest feed back... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

nic as itz u r 1st production . I think Ak can judge thiz well coz he iz a great producer .

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

hmmm... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

beat ta bhaloi chilo, keep working on ur beats a bit more, n keep dropping them here on desi rhymes Very Happy

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

but there WERE some flaws...oigula ak bolte parbe, he's good at this beat producing shit...i jus use beats ppl post by Razz Smile

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

hmmm......w8ing for the reply of ak

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Well as I see...you have potential...I'm in no position to judge man so don't take it personally...I'll tell that there where great issues in the mixing...since I'm no producer I don't have the required experience nor the knowledge to say what you should do with the mixing...but I suggest you to download some books about mixing and mastering from torrents...bout the beat was good but not dope...I mean there have been some flaws bout the composision and shit...but as I said before since I'm no producer I can't exactly tell you what is wrong or right...sorry for the extreme criticism but I don't want to be offensive...I write all this shit becouse I think you can do better...keep up the good work!!this place lacks in producer so we need guys like you to keep it up!!

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

thanx wafi...ya i know....and ya i will try more to give some dope to u guyzz...hope fullly from my next beat i will b gud... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin and ya what hv u said im really apriciated coz its a honest comment and it'll make me more improved...thanxx

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

young glaze, try to figure out what's wrong with this beat, maybe there was a lil quality mis matching or sumthing, koyekta instruments kan e ektu besi lagchilo..:\..

ur concept was dope, and joto tuki implement korso, all was good, but there's a lotta room to improve, ak shob bujhate parbe Very Happy Very Happy

but i shud say this, ain't no real producer or nethin, so don' take anything personally Very Happy

lykd this beat though Smile

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Young Glaze wrote:thanx wafi...ya i know....and ya i will try more to give some dope to u guyzz...hope fullly from my next beat i will b gud... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin and ya what hv u said im really apriciated coz its a honest comment and it'll make me more improved...thanxx
I like the spirit man...you should study more things about dunamics frequency and composition and the placing of the panoramic of the sound and stuff like that...get a book bout mixing it'll help you...I really like the spirit!!!

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

thanxx,,, Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin

@wafi...thanx man...and ya i will for sure... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_pirat

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

how long r u making beats? the muted guitar's scale wasn't right (major/minor scale issues).
the muted guitar, ur whistles and all other instruments: they need to be quantized more accurately. needs sum booming bass.

and y does it say SimbaShan as artist? lol.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

hmm...ok can u give me some link of plug-ins....?
and ya insh'allah for sure illtry my best to follow ur advice..... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

edirol, native instruments (korg), nexus..and soundfonts that u need to hunt for urself..they're all over the net.

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

thanxman...insh'allah next time ill come out wid a proper dope... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

AKProductions wrote:how long r u making beats? the muted guitar's scale wasn't right (major/minor scale issues).
the muted guitar, ur whistles and all other instruments: they need to be quantized more accurately. needs sum booming bass.

and y does it say SimbaShan as artist? lol.

hehhee...i don't even know wht does it mean but in my itunes which song i import dis word simbashan always came.... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_biggrin

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

^google simbashan..he's a pretty good producer..

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

hmm.....i got few plug-ins from him...he's a good guy.....i got those from youtube

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

i got allcthe videos by simbashan of how 2 make a beat.........and ya those helped me a loooo000ooot

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

I hate AK beats. =/ not good 'nuff.

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

hmm....(his his whos whos.).....knows....anyways wht abt my beat.....?

Young Glaze

Young Glaze
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

im very sad F.L.O and Dj Raf Didn't Chk my shit....... Y.G Production----my 1st beat ever....hope u all like it..:D Icon_sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum