DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic

+7
Sha-"T"
Octa
BanXploD
mc shanz
Wafi
TheRiddler
M@D
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

I m back with another solo RnB track ...
2nd verse was freestyle .

TRACK NAME - MEMORIES
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

MIXING & MASTERING BY M@D
Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Small_11

leave ur honest feedbackz

Very Happy Very Happy

2Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:05 pm

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

I like this... there's a difference between normal pop/singing and r&b ...u have to hit certain notes... i'll explain sum other tym...
anyway... really gud work here... i like the tune and everythning... as u progress to ur next tracks InshaaAllah try to bring in more complicated tunes... work with harmonies and stuff like that ... bt then again that's kind of far away for u ryt now... wad u did here is gud enuf for now... bt since u have a voice in tym u will need to get more creative...

3Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

TheRiddler wrote:I like this... there's a difference between normal pop/singing and r&b ...u have to hit certain notes... i'll explain sum other tym...
anyway... really gud work here... i like the tune and everythning... as u progress to ur next tracks InshaaAllah try to bring in more complicated tunes... work with harmonies and stuff like that ... bt then again that's kind of far away for u ryt now... wad u did here is gud enuf for now... bt since u have a voice in tym u will need to get more creative...

thanx bro & inshallah i will..... Very Happy

4Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ok I'll join octa as the hard mudafucking critic...rapped verse sucked...big time...ya gotta find a flow that suits the best on the beat...the hook is pretty tight...I liked it...I liked the tune and all...maybe the rapped verse sounded that way couse of the mixing couse I coudn't find any major flaws eccept pronunciation but since I suck too in english I ain't complaining bout that...second verse the sang one was dope!I liked the tune!!bro you're a starter and for that this is a great improvement!!keep it up and I'm glad that ya guys are improvin'!!

5Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 am

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Wafi wrote:ok I'll join octa as the hard mudafucking critic...rapped verse sucked...big time...ya gotta find a flow that suits the best on the beat...the hook is pretty tight...I liked it...I liked the tune and all...maybe the verse sounded that way couse of the mixing couse I coudn't find any major flaws eccept pronunciation but since I suck too in english I ain't complaining bout that...bro you're a starter and for that this is a great improvement!!keep it up and I'm glad that ya guys are improvin'!!
thanx fo the feed bro .... Very Happy

6Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:08 am

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

verse 1 - naahhh broo i guess u r better then this....Am rilly disappointed for this verse,commin on the 2nd,its rilly good n the tune is also good....

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

7Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 am

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

mc shanz wrote:verse 1 - naahhh broo i guess u r better then this....Am rilly disappointed for this verse,commin on the 2nd,its rilly good n the tune is also good....

hmm ... soory bro .. bt nyway thanx fo liking 2nd verse Very Happy

8Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 am

BanXploD

BanXploD
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

i totally agree with wafi...u have to understand what kinda spittin is gonna fit da beat....2nd verse better den 1st...gettin a lot of improvement...shows ur dedication...bruuvo...well done...next tym put more thoughts into it

9Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

BanXploD wrote:i totally agree with wafi...u have to understand what kinda spittin is gonna fit da beat....2nd verse better den 1st...gettin a lot of improvement...shows ur dedication...bruuvo...well done...next tym put more thoughts into it

thanx bro .and ya i will ...

10Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 am

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

i'm diggin this to be honest... since i never heard you rap before... dat verse for a starter is pretty good... keep improving... bt yeah verse isnt clearr... ur jst mumbling words..i do dat tooo according to a lotta ppl and me...so i wudnt be ble to help u much with how to improve on dat... bt u gotta take it sloww

http://sinister.4shared.com

11Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 am

Octa

Octa
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

i'm diggin this to be honest... since i never heard you rap before... dat verse for a starter is pretty good... keep improving... bt yeah verse isnt clearr... ur jst mumbling words..i do dat tooo according to a lotta ppl and me...so i wudnt be ble to help u much with how to improve on dat... bt u gotta take it sloww

http://sinister.4shared.com

12Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:12 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Octa wrote:i'm diggin this to be honest... since i never heard you rap before... dat verse for a starter is pretty good... keep improving... bt yeah verse isnt clearr... ur jst mumbling words..i do dat tooo according to a lotta ppl and me...so i wudnt be ble to help u much with how to improve on dat... bt u gotta take it sloww

thanx bro .... Very Happy

13Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Wow!!! i see improvement bro... i really liked it fo some reasonss.... the tune was good... u kno i aint complaining much cuz ur a starter n already showing improvements so u will get there by tym.... but neva take thingsd lightly, n it it bring u down again.... good work Very Happy

14Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Skull.b

Skull.b
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

dud luv this track very much...........verse 1 is good and 2nd verse is too good keep it up dud............ Very Happy:D:D

http://www.unsigned.com/redcrosszone

15Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Sha-"T" wrote:Wow!!! i see improvement bro... i really liked it fo some reasonss.... the tune was good... u kno i aint complaining much cuz ur a starter n already showing improvements so u will get there by tym.... but neva take thingsd lightly, n it it bring u down again.... good work Very Happy

thanx a lot bro !! Very Happy

16Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Skull.b wrote:dud luv this track very much...........verse 1 is good and 2nd verse is too good keep it up dud............ Very Happy:D:D

thankz man .. glad u liked it ..

17Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 am

Mr.Bling

Mr.Bling
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

m!@d,u got a really gud voice,nd dis track was really nice,but if u try,u can bring out sum bttr shits.

18Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Mr.Bling wrote:m!@d,u got a really gud voice,nd dis track was really nice,but if u try,u can bring out sum bttr shits.

thanx ma man... Very Happy Very Happy

19Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:06 pm

kozzmoo

kozzmoo
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

i personally lyk m@d afta hearing poison spit !!!! i lyk dis one jst need to improve da sound recording quality !!

http://censored.4shared.com

20Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:33 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

kozzmoo wrote:i personally lyk m@d afta hearing poison spit !!!! i lyk dis one jst need to improve da sound recording quality !!

thanx a lot man !!!!

21Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:13 am

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

good song .. singing was k n nycly managed wid da fast rap Smile

22Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Empty Re: Memories _M@D - Cytrocastic Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:42 pm

M@D

M@D
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

ZX l)@ G@lvl3r wrote:good song .. singing was k n nycly managed wid da fast rap Smile
thanx!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum