DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<<

+8
Mr. MR
F.L.O.
En3NaY
>=a1mZ=<
AL1F
matrel
Bangey
fBz
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Bangey

Bangey

Thanks for the vote.
Keep the votes coming in people!

27>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

FLO, for me, i thought the ghost, goalpost rhyme was arite...the one that really got me was the time/mind/mine one...because the word doctrine...
is pronounced dock-trin.

which sounds nothing like mind lol.

anywho, on to the vote,

both guys came out hard, and yeah, had bangey not said it, iw ouldn't have known a lot of ish was personal to be honest, though i agree with FLO's sentiments...so now i'm thinking...is there beef? lol...

but the sheer fact that bangey reacted to it, means that they were actually rather hard hitting, so despite the faux pas, the category is fBz's.

FLOW - Bangey (although the scheme seemed to differentiate a bit in your final 8 bars)
CREATIVITY- fBz - some pretty cool metaphor usage
VOCAB - Bangey
PUNCHES/PERSONALS: fBz
MULTIES: Bangey, but only slightly, as his were more consistently seen.

OVERALL: Bangey, you almost become a partial victim of your own reasoning, and that is...punches do kill...and honestly, had you not said anything, I'd have probably overlooked it and given you the win straight up, but your reaction made it slightly more difficult.

That said though, I still think you were better on this day, so you get my vote.

Good ish fBz, but yeah, lay off getting too personal.

http://www.lzbng.com

28>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 am

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

So its Bnagey--2-0--FBZ .. I cant vote doesnt mean I cant speak...by da way..two of da active moderators of battle forum already voted so I guess speaking of everyday appreance Infmous is left...I never saw him vote !

29>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:16 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

lol bangey, i like how you edited your posts. now my comments look like crazy talk.

loser! Very Happy

30>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Bangey

Bangey

I doubt we will get any more moderators to vote. Barely any others ever vote in these threads.

31>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 pm

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc
DeshiRhymes Battle Champion

den ima vote....
jst gotta Very Happy n i wont be biased cuz both ma homies is dat kool??
count it or not...

personals - FBZ [ dammmnnnn son ]
punches - bangey
multies - bangey
wordplay - bangey
creativity - fbz

overall - bangey

32>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Flow-bangey one flowed much better
personal and stuff i would say fbz
vocab bangey
multies:i cldnt really see much
but overall i think both u did gd stil...but i perfered bangey barz..flowed n stuff much betta

33>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:33 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

we hav launched a site for Rappers of Dhaka only! ! http://www.bachalpolaz.forumotion.net/

Pls register.

34>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:45 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

wow dass 4 - 0 KNOCK OUTT

BANGEY WINS!!..

35>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 am

Bangey

Bangey

Ayo fBz what do you reckon? I think its K-0.

36>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:59 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

Ain't nothing worse than take shots at a man who's defeated. Be graceful and sportsmanlike in victory.

No matter who it is, it's best to take the high road.

37>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:02 am

nylos_mentalmc

nylos_mentalmc

Ain't nothing worse than take shots at a man who's defeated. Be graceful and sportsmanlike in victory.

AMEN....... modest in victory generous in defeat Smile

38>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 am

B' monkey

B' monkey
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

ei yo...bengey..no hate man...
its jst i dont lyk da way u talk...
tooo....much arogance...keep it low..ppl wil automaticaly lyk u...

39>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:34 pm

>=a1mZ=<

>=a1mZ=<
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

nyc one 2 finish mayn...
fbZ's verse waz way 2 bettah fo gettin defeatd..
nd bangey... imma say jst one lyn ta ya..
no hard feelinz man....um not a hatah...jst reactd a li'l bit more den needed dat tym..[lol] haha....but yeah..guess evrythinz okay fo now..

peace ya'll

http://www.djaimz.tk

40>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Bangey

Bangey

I'm a little peeved by some of the stuff he said. He said he wouldn't and he still did. So i guess its fair isn't it?

its jst i dont lyk da way u talk...
tooo....much arogance...keep it low..ppl wil automaticaly lyk u...
Alright man i get what your saying but i don't think so.(as in i don't think i do)

And Aimz peace bro, i was really pissed at the time.....

41>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

sa'll good man...if a man goz personal lyk fbz did after a ko i wud say fuk u 2 ma opponent =P...jokes

42>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:03 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

Bangey wrote:

I'm a little peeved by some of the stuff he said. He said he wouldn't and he still did. So i guess its fair isn't it?

Always take the high road bro when someone disrespects you. If someone slaps you, you offer the other cheek, and keep the burden and onus of guilt on the opponent.

Now, of course, if he disrespects your mother or sister...kick that mo-fo's ass!!! Very Happy

lol, i keed.

Always take the high road bro.Words bear no meaning to you unless you take them to heart. So don't take them to heart, and you're good.

43>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:46 am

Bangey

Bangey

Always take the high road bro when someone disrespects you. If someone slaps you, you offer the other cheek, and keep the burden and onus of guilt on the opponent.
Seems like someone has researched the bible, lol.
I'm not as forgiving as you would think.
and you're good.
Yes i am Mr MR, thanks for admitting it.

44>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:32 pm

fBz

fBz
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

peep-hole!
haha..
i like..
i lost!
haha..
i accept ur "fuck u" bangey!
i shouldnt've gone personal!
but yo, that's actually the only thing that got me "parts" o' them votes...LMAO
haha..
i see beef going down hea'..
battle promoted peace!
haha
BANGEY, i gess u were the better man..
i mean u were better befo'..lol [them msn battles baq at cgs]
AI'ITE, UM OFF..
honestly, i dont feel bad bout this defeat!
i mean..
this was very fair shit!

45>>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< - Page 2 Empty Re: >>((bangey))----vs----((fBz))<< Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 am

fBz

fBz
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Bangey wrote:

PS - Once again thanks for the signature but i still don't know how to put it in!
simple sit, go to ur profile link, signature...the click on that button that sez image..on top o' the word processing space..then enter a link ta the picture..done

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum