DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tournament Guildelines

+27
Humayun Chowdhury
Dihaz
Nexus
C-rymex
AashiQ
Tha Young Prodigy
JDKarma
XpLosive
skibkhan
wUb
Raw Rhymer
mATZ
Lahood$ta
lil chigga
Stray
Mr. MR
Bangey
F.L.O.
Dr.Racool
Waka
>=a1mZ=<
Dj_Tarif
En3NaY
Korupt
AL1F
Fr!daY
DJ R@F
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Tournament Guildelines Empty Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Tournament Guildelines 1micSig

http://1mic.DeshiRhymes.com

We've been planning this for months! Many have been awaiting for this for months! And it's FINALLY here! Bangladesh's very first audio rap battle tournament with prizes and rewards for the most talented emcees in Bangladesh.

The Prizes!

- The winner will be professionally produced by DJ R@F & Jasper where they will work with the artist to create tracks of the highest quality.
- The winner will also get shots at tracks in future hip hop albums in Bangladesh.
- The winner will also get a studio quality headphone.
- A complimentary head phone will also be given to the runner up.

The Tournament Guidelines

- From December 1st till January 20th, we will accept demo song submissions through the DeshiRhymes.com website (Click the 'Submit Demo Song' button below). Artists will submit 1 of their songs and that can ONLY be done through this website.

- Tournament judges will then rate each of the submitted songs and select the top 24.
The judges in this section are --- DJ R@F (Kata Taarer Bera), JDoc (Deshi MCs), Stray, MC Slick, Ashik (Blazin Annex), Skibkhan (Deshi MCs), Kazi (Stoic Bliss), Mr MR [New Judges]
Emcees will be judged on their ability to rap, flow, lyrics, delivery and enjoyment, NOT on the quality of the mic or the beat!

- The Top 24 will then be randomly divided into 4 groups with 6 emcees in each group.

- Then each group with be provided with 1 beat and 1 topic to battle. The official battles will start on Feb 1st. It will be like a 'Topical Battle Round' and the mass public will then vote for the songs.

- The top 2 from each of the 4 groups will then proceed to the next round.

- The next round is the quarter finals where emcees will battle their opponent on beats that we will provide and the winners of this round will proceed to the semi finals and then to the finals.

So why wait!?! Submit a demo song for this enormous contest right now! Let's see if you can be the next big rapstar in Bangladesh!

"Yo, all I need is one mic, one beat, one stage
One nigga front, my face on the front page"
- Nas, One Mic

If you have any questions or suggestions or comments, post here or send an email to 1mic@deshirhymes.com

Tournament Guildelines Submit

Last edited by DJ R@F on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:51 am; edited 7 times in total

http://www.deshirhymes.com

2Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:16 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

This one is better den da putkimara text !! Good job raf bro.. Cool

So its starting frm jan...i got examssss,but can post a demo !! Can u change da time bor cuz frm jan to may is da mating season of examiners and all da exams o and a level !! i suggest to give it after may 2009 !!!! So that everyone can participate !!

Its like frm jan - may we all got exams... !!! Ya Fuckin o and a level !!! And 50% of da users are o and a level candidatesss..

I request to change da time and give it afta may 2009 !!! if u want full attention and maximum users...

Let all dis month be practicig days..so dat even u will get da time to easily check all of da demos !! And den da battle start om june 2008 !!! Wat do u say raf bro...we all are o and a candidates and except some are in skools and universitysss !!!!

Last edited by Fr!daY on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:33 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Ya.. RAf change the date cuz accordin' to BD its all shona mara Xams....buggin' our minds...so many of 'em I don't think can give their best...change the date ..bro....
AND yo one thing wat If some1 dont have the guud mIC.....wat if he dont have the software....wat if he dont have he skill to mix his vocals with the beats.....?

4Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Ya Raf as alif said "accordin' to BD its all shona mara Xams....buggin' our minds...so many of 'em I don't think can give their best" ..giving da best to durer kotha,we will not be able to participate too !!

So change da time and give it after may 2009,im saying let da battle dates be after may 2009 !!

And as u know frm may,june andjuly " all dis are holiday months and most of us will be free on summer vacataions !! so even da skooller will be able to do battle with their best !

Da Battle dates shud be after May 2009

5Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:04 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Xactly ...so hey raf wat ya think.....ya change the date or wat.....bro....?

6Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Korupt

Korupt
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Raf i gotta question..........wen u say demo...does it hav to b a track?? cant i post 1 of my ado battles???

7Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 pm

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

noo.. the date looks fine Razz- its winter vacation Razz- my school's closed now Razz

8Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

tomar skool o to jan a khulbe jai na..da tournament thing will start on jan !! ar amader jan-may exam !!

9Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Now ppl say sumfin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:37 pm

Dj_Tarif

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

YUP ITS TIME TO SHINE....WAS WAITIN FO THIS...... MAY JUNE I GOT MA IGCSE XAMS ..... ITS DA PERFECT TIME......

AND DEMO BOLTE CAN YA MENTION THE TIME LIMIT I MEAN 1min OR 2MIN etc....

AND 1 MO THING SHOULD DA DEMO BE A DISS TYPE[BATTLE TYPE] OR JUST A TRACK?

Peace

11Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:04 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Jan a Battle hoile ami ar aimz participate korte parbo na !! I fink Chigga shud participate...

I so wana Battle...if it is after may 2009 i can do it !

12Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:06 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Damned man friday......ya cant participate...

13Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm

>=a1mZ=<

>=a1mZ=<
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

kewl shyt yo'
buh...
..... tooo badd...
dayumm got O Levelz dis JAN...
mannn.... i hope um not gonna miss dis one...
yo raf... y donchu start dis thang da next month.... sum tym arnd afta da first week ov JAN or sumfin...
nwyz i wud b glad if it happenz afta dis month....

kay

-1-

peace

http://www.djaimz.tk

14Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:48 pm

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

May is a little too far .. But what if I moved it one month to February?

http://www.deshirhymes.com

15Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Waka

Waka
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

Finally somfin 2 luk forward 2!!

16Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Waka

Waka
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

Finally sumfin 2 luk forward 2!! February wud be okay wudn it! i mean all da exams are over by jan. u gt 2 months to study later...

17Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:06 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Ya Feb can be fine...im saying bowt da battle dates..if put it in feb i fink i can takeout some time and do it !!!

18Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:23 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Hey, Raf, fix a date. People will either participate or not. If somebody really cares about hip-hop/rap... he'll definitely participate.

19Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:24 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

and plus, friday's in. some one or two may not come. we cant shift the whole shyt jus for them.

20Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:26 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

One or two..ha ah !! Dozens are giving exams next year...

21Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:49 am

Dr.Racool

Dr.Racool
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

ya jan e amaro exam feb would be better

http://www.freewebs.com/dbriggaz/index.htm

22Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:00 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

ohh man dont bring studies in wit Battles n shit...iam sure spittin 1 verse wont make u fail ur exams...we hav alotta shit plannd for dis...n we hav a life to u kno...so if it sez JAN it will take place in JAN...so u takin part or wat? Huz in Huz out....? start puttin ur names down...

23Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:42 am

Bangey

Bangey

To be honest i got to agree with F.L.O on this one.(Surprisingly) Razz But seriously though, we need 24 members to fill up the audio tournament. I think we should first try and fill up the 24 spots with 24 decent lyricists who provide some sort of competition to the better ones. And IF, we don't happen to get enough then we should consider pushing it back, otherwise we should stick with the same date.

And spitting one verse shouldn't cause you to do any worse in your exam. Its not like your gonna study the whole 24 hours!
Just use your time constructively.

24Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Umm i may do it next time then,let me be da audience and enjoy !! Very Happy

And take more dan 24....cuz u know remeber wat happened last time in text battles,lot of em hadnt show p in battles !! Some even quitted in da middle of a battle...

Hope amyfinh wont happen like dis...da show must go !

25Tournament Guildelines Empty Re: Tournament Guildelines Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 am

Bangey

Bangey

Trying to use reverse psychology of some sort there FR!DAY?Neutral
When you say next time i don't get what your saying because there is no garountee that an opportunity like this will come around again. Seems like your being stubborn about it. I don't make the decisions though. And in the end you do have a valid point about the exams, O and A levels are very important.
Its up to Raf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum