DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check ouT Ma First LOVE TRACK..."Painful Love"

+10
infmous
Sha-"T"
Rated I
F.L.O.
[P][R][O]
lil ping
lil chigga
Emcee DeaTh
afraid2
MC SAM
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

MC SAM

MC SAM
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Sha-"T" wrote:Well umma go with flo too!! dats was kinda dissapointng :e Sad

Shocked

i made da lyrics in an easy way dat ppl wil catch...it waz done intentionally..

-1-

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=147948934751

infmous

infmous

man... if u get signed to a label with these mediocre rhymes, the future looks reall fucked up

https://facebook.com/infmous

MC SAM

MC SAM
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

infmous wrote:man... if u get signed to a label with these mediocre rhymes, the future looks reall fucked up

i dont think dat muh rhymes r dat bad...

-1-

Emcee DeaTh

Emcee DeaTh
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

lil ping wrote:wannabe cool -LMFAO

ohh ma god...this kid iz tryin' 2 spread hiz fone number...cool

ROFLMAO...

fuckin' bitch try to respect pplz...

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Well bruh ur not gettin it!!! signing to a label isnt everything!!! u gotta show up some real HOT-SHIT talent in there!!! ur rhymings r really not something where people can say dat"oh shit this guy got some serious heat in here" its mo like some yung kiddy typa rhymings!!! n u totally go out off the beat!!! fr which u r missing ur flow!! first of all u gotta hang on to the beat so dat u can get a perfect flow!!even bad rhymes don count if the flow is really awsum n tite!!!
so umma say dat FLO n Infamous arent saying nything bad in here,,cuz they got tons of xperience bout this Hip-Hop industry!!!they wont b suggesting nything bad u kno!!

MC SAM

MC SAM
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Sha-"T" wrote:Well bruh ur not gettin it!!! signing to a label isnt everything!!! u gotta show up some real HOT-SHIT talent in there!!! ur rhymings r really not something where people can say dat"oh shit this guy got some serious heat in here" its mo like some yung kiddy typa rhymings!!! n u totally go out off the beat!!! fr which u r missing ur flow!! first of all u gotta hang on to the beat so dat u can get a perfect flow!!even bad rhymes don count if the flow is really awsum n tite!!!
so umma say dat FLO n Infamous arent saying nything bad in here,,cuz they got tons of xperience bout this Hip-Hop industry!!!they wont b suggesting nything bad u kno!!

wat da fuck r u kid?
u dont hav tah suggest me..
fuck urself n get a lyf...
u fuckin bitch tryin to be COOL here..
poor lame ass wearing a shirt which costs 100 tk n a sun glass of 50 tk...

i fucked ur mommy n u came out so u cant suggest nethin to ur dad...

istim-em

istim-em
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

MC SAM wrote:
Sha-"T" wrote:Well bruh ur not gettin it!!! signing to a label isnt everything!!! u gotta show up some real HOT-SHIT talent in there!!! ur rhymings r really not something where people can say dat"oh shit this guy got some serious heat in here" its mo like some yung kiddy typa rhymings!!! n u totally go out off the beat!!! fr which u r missing ur flow!! first of all u gotta hang on to the beat so dat u can get a perfect flow!!even bad rhymes don count if the flow is really awsum n tite!!!

wat da fuck r u kid?

Seriously dude?
shaT was just trying to help you out. You posted your track here for promotion and feedback and thats what you reply to ppl for giving honest suggestion?

shaT is the best UG singer IMO, so he definitely knows what he is saying. I suggest you ask yourself what you are actually doing or trying to do in music industry.

https://facebook.com

afraid2

afraid2
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

MC SAM wrote:

wat da fuck r u kid?

SHIT MAN!!! I THOUGHT I WASNT GONNA POST NO MORE COMMETS ON DIS THREAD! BUT LOOK @ DIS MOTHA' FUCKA'!!!!! I MEAN HE COULD CUSS ME OUT FOR MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE A FOOL , BUT SHA-T GAVE SOME ADVICE AND LOOK AT WHAT DIS FAGOT DOES!!!!

LIKE I SAID MC FAGOT!!!!! I'MA KICK YO' ASS SOON AND GUESS WHAT ELSE I'MA DO? I'MA MAKE YOU BEND BACK AND KISS YOU OWN ASS!!!

STUPID SHIT! JUST LOOK AT WAT ERRYBODY BE SAYIN YO! JUST GET DA FACT STRAIGHT! OTHA THAN YO' CHAMCHA MC DEATH, NOBODY LIKED DAT SHIT!!! YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHIN BOUT RAP!!!!

afraid2

afraid2
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

AND I SAW THE REPLY THAT SHA-T GAVE 2 THIS MOTHA FUCKA!

YOU DID DA FUCKIN RIGHT THING SHA-T!

WHY'D YOU DELETE IT???!!! OFCOURSE UNLIKE MC FAG, I GUESS SHA-T''s GOT DIGNITY!

lil ping

lil ping
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

..rap chaira dao..fake profile banano bondho koro..that would be my feedback Twisted Evil

http://lyricalassassins.4shared.com

infmous

infmous

MC SAM wrote:
infmous wrote:man... if u get signed to a label with these mediocre rhymes, the future looks reall fucked up

i dont think dat muh rhymes r dat bad...

-1-

their worse than u think to be honest

infmous

infmous

MC SAM wrote:

wat da fuck r u kid?

u shuld knw sha-t is on 1 of the hottest tracks of 09

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

lil ping wrote:
Rated I wrote:I CAN SEE SOME COCK-RIDERS COMMENTING HERE. GET A LIFE COCK-RIDERS.

regarding the track....agree with FLO.....MC SAM u keep working, you will get better Inshallah.....

bhaia tumi ki eta amake bolla?

lol na vaia tomake bolini....jake bolechi she thiki bujeche....

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

MC SAM wrote:

wat da fuck r u kid?

WTF!!!! Shocked

dis is wrong bro. say sorry to SHA-T. see he didn't say anything bad to you. He was just giving advice. n u know, honest feeds/advices are something that sum1 truely needs to improve himself. n nowadays people hardly gives honest feeds. OK I agree with you about something Razz , but you see, in this incident regarding Sha-T, or toh kono dosh e ami dekhtesina. dat kid just gave a suggestion. if u don't want his suggestion den normally tell him 'Thanks bro but I don't need your suggestions'. But don't say anything regarding his parents or anything else that is not related to this in any way.

Hope you will understand what I meant n say sorry to him.

Sha-"T"

Sha-
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

dat was really painful Mc Sam!!! dat was unxpected!! but still um sorry i was trying to advice u!! bujhte pari nai j u will say somthing like this to me!!! u hurt me real bad!!!
thanx! :'( :'(
n all Other BHAIYAs..thanx for supporing me!!thanx a lot :'(

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

fuckin' bitch try to respect pplz...

Neutral

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

wUb

wUb
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

MC SAM wrote:

wat da fuck r u kid?

no wonder everyone hates you Neutral ure gay
and about the song.... u can improve

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

WTF... MC SAM, we have a 'no hate' forum policy.. and we treat every1 with respect... Either embrace this rule and talk to every1 respectfully or you will be banned.. & specially when someone gives you some honest feedback, you should just take it as 'constructive criticism' because no1 here really wants to beef with you or any1 else for no apparent reason. Sha-T, as well as others, were just trying to help.. no need to cuss em out like that...

Im locking this thread... If this kinda stuffs bother us again in the future, we'll have to ban your IP address..

http://www.deshirhymes.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum