DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Piano Violin Acoustic type

+2
fiquetional
AKProductions
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:50 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

F.L.O. wrote:the riddler

the dick rider =P..

YO AK WATS WIT THE WEAK DRUMS AND BAD LAYERING MAN!!!....

get it cracking man....u rep AK''Productions'' and u try to schoool dudes on mixing and shit..but nigga ur mixing is baaad son...get it cracking foo...i juss heard ur beats n shit..u dont deserve 2 talk 2 dese cats the way u do...i dont mean no offence but u gown take it offensive but seriously man...till u please my ears i wont giv u no props...n ima laff at u trynta school dese boys acting great wen ur own work isnt great enuf ya digg...out...its all music truth helps u grow bigger...say fuck u to the dick riders...out

u finally heard my beats finally today?? dude we hv been talking for like..how long? anyway..i'm prtty sure u heard my beats before and never rlly told me abt mixing like u r tellling me today but anyway...i never claim to be a good 'productions' or musician...none of my beats r...because i dont hv an end goal with them..i throw them out here and soundclick just for the fun of it..if someone actually wants to do a track then i can sit down and try to mix it. and by 'mixing'..all i really wanna hear is sum 'clean' tracks. now u can tell i'm being biased and slacking off..well yes that's true..but when i actually get a chance to do a track..i try my best to get a clean sound out (and i mean when i do a full song with vocals..which i hardly do for reasons i dont needa give explanations)

Just wait one more day and then u can comment on the same beat (a new song ft. Riddler and Sha-T is coming out tomorrow). Please comment on mixing of that.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

27Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Camz One wrote:wow, big disappointment. lol from the way you talk and pick on little details of dude's tracks on this forum ak you act as if you're already at some 9th wonder status or dj premier type stuff, but you put out stuff like this? No i think you need to step your game up a lot higher before making the comments you do lol!

so the thousands of people who says for example Blueprint 3 was wack or Lil Wayne is too wack..they're all at their level or beyond that? dude, i comment as a listener but if that's how u wanna see it..then okay just let me know and i wont' comment on ur tracks. really i dont wanna make a big deal out of it..i comment those tracks as a listener..and every tells to comment honestly..sadly almost no one means that.

all my tracks are experimental (and yes that means they are not ur regular commercial hiphop stuff...i love to do music for the sake of it..) and i do them just for my own sake..for fun..if it was to actually seriously advertise abt my talent or whatever..then it'd hv been a different story..

peace.

28Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:02 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

will just say one more thing..'nuff has been said already...my inspiration in starting beatmaking was to create fusion...classical type.

call me gay or watever..but that's my main interest...but recently i started making slow type hiphop tracks..just coz i cud make them real quick and they sounded nice too to my ears at least (and did i say a lot easier to compose too? i dont even try to do classicals coz i dont wanna disrespect music like that by making wack stuff) but anyway again, i never really claim to be good or watever....srry that my "productions" tag gives u all a wrong idea that it means "hiphop and rap"

Last edited by AKProductions on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

29Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:05 am

Camz One

Camz One
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

Haha, you don't have to be the same level or beyond, but at least good enough to make a comment like saying something is wack.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/3945111/a77a5cc4/sharing.html

30Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

well nah i heard ur beats be4 but i donno wat the hype is about...cos wen u call ur self an artist u gota look at ur own work be4 u comment on sum1s work in details...n to be honest..all da details u state on sum1 elses track bruv urs is missing like evrything LMAO..not coming at u...just telling u..ima just laff at the shit u say from now...cos u calling oda ppl wack is like a prostitute calling another prostitute a dirty whore...Peace

31Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:10 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

I dont rlly follow u..i never go at someone's face and say it's wack..as long as it's not sum MC jaward type stuff...all my comments r well-intentioned..but oh well. not everyone's "EARS" can pick up everything..I can hear stuff and i tell them as a listener and now that i know a lot of ppl in DR for awhile..i try to comment based on THEIR previous levels..not mine. If wayne does a bad track..i'll say he fuckin' sucks..and tons of my other friends who doesnt even ever tried to rap or produce or watever.

u r talking abt the idea of 'authority'..and it doesn't apply to music...well I'm seeing differently in most rapper's attitudes in DR though.

32Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

F.L.O. wrote:well nah i heard ur beats be4 but i donno wat the hype is about...cos wen u call ur self an artist u gota look at ur own work be4 u comment on sum1s work in details...n to be honest..all da details u state on sum1 elses track bruv urs is missing like evrything LMAO..not coming at u...just telling u..ima just laff at the shit u say from now...cos u calling oda ppl wack is like a prostitute calling another prostitute a dirty whore...Peace

lol well i call myself productions..yes but never a real artist or a good one. everyone makes such a great assumption that i'm a proud little bastard who loves to show off and who's totally fake. then well sorry for the miscommunication..i can't rlly tell anymore abt how i comment as a listener and based on an artist's progress. i'm not even a rapper in the first place and nor can i stay on beat, spit, write etc...so from the very beginning..I'm not an artist u r talking abt.

33Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:14 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

naaah g all we saying is...da way u commenting on ppls work is like u sum timbaland just blaze dude telling em how 2 do shit..wen ur own stuff is not up2 da level...talking about mixing techniques n wat not...

34Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:23 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

umm lol yes and I already explained in last several poosts why i do that -_-

i never finish my stuff coz i'm too lazy for dat and mixing requires time and effort which is too much for my lazyass to do. well i do hv the knowledge abt mixing and stuff...whether someone wants to agree or not..it's their business..and i like to use that knowledge and as alistener...but anywy but i can see u guys point of view.

also just to point out in case other ppl r seeing:

when i say..mixing cud've been better...i refer to two things:
1) Focused Vocal (which can be EASILY obtained in less than ten minutes by compressing and then running it thru an equalizer for graphical freq. fix.) u guys r free to ask Octa or Riddler with whom I've shared pics of what type of parameters I use to get a clearer mix. that bitch octa will deny but i guess i helped him improve the chorus of his latest track.

2) Very less background noise: which can be 'fixed' to a good extent by trying to smooth down particular extremely high peaks thru playing around with the different options of filter and stereo enhances, noise removals (this thing is kind a tricky though) and etc.

I bet u guys r prolly laughing at me again coz my tracks don't hv them...? well coz again..i dont do full tracks and when I actually do one (like the one coming out tomorrow..)..i rlly try my best to make sure they're present..just those two things. I tell NOBODY to mix in a studio quality way..coz I myself hv no idea how to do those.

35Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

dude ur still not getting my point LOL..u act like ur just blaze or sumtin all me n camz said was show us the work and den use ur mouth...i bet alotta ppl in dr is agreeing wit us rite now...

36Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

LOL..dude u guys aint' getting my point either! but oh well it's pointless talking back and forth EXACT same thing. i NEVER try to act like i'm blaze or something..everyone LOVES to think that..almost everyone i know..didn't think u'd too. my specialty/interest in music lies in totally different places..so no one wud get each other's points.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8239271

this is my real work..and this is something for which I spent tons of time perfecting the subtle melodies and arrangement and 'mixing' to a good extent....now u think anyone wud dig them here? they'll call it wack as hell..coz most ppl here r all abt hiphop..and hates everything else. I hv tons of fusion work that i dont even put up...coz i know no one wud like them...

but speaking of hiphop.which i hardly do/think.....i'll pm u da link when a hiphop track of mine comes out tomorrow.

37Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

u think anyone here even knows wat is celtechno genre? (and no it has nothing to do with "techno" lol)..that's my interest..am I good at them? absolutely not. am I a good listener of music in general? yes.
but dont worry..i've been in DR for a while to know most ppl think like the way u been telling me for the first time today.

38Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:33 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

better impress me boy...

39Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:36 am

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

insha'Allah

40Piano Violin Acoustic type - Page 2 Empty Re: Piano Violin Acoustic type Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 am

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

iam flo'z bitch...i do wt he say...nd i say...fuck u...(dat don make sense, doz it??)

EDITTED BYACH...i got the power

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum