DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deshi Mcs update:

+17
DJ DABIT
Mode Silver
lil ping
Rated I
Slaught Daddy
Lahood$ta
RGB&#8482
En3NaY
AL1F
Fr!daY
~XpLosive~
TheRiddler
infmous
ZedeX
Sharjil
Rap Gear
skibkhan
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Deshi Mcs update: Empty Deshi Mcs update: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:55 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

Fans and wellwishers,

Deshi
mcs has grown very popular after entering the mainstream with their
first album "DESHI MCS BANNED". The Crew would like to thank all its
fans, wellwishers, the UNDERGROUND and the haters for their mass
support/love/criticism/hatred. Without you we wouldn't have been able to grow this big.
DESHI MC's featured in Kata Taarer Bera and released their 2nd album "DESHI MCS BANNED VERSION 2.0".
Mc Shaq has resigned from the crew after the album due to his corporate life.
We would like to wish Mc Shaq all the best with this life.
Skibkhan
and MC MUGZ will still continue with their hip hop career in DESHI MCs.
DESHI MCs promises to deliver new stuffs and take the Bangladesh Hiphop
movement to the next level.

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

2Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

o man , shaq bhai left da crew? shit.....this suX......well there's still skib bhai and mugz bhai.......but things will not remain da same again!!!! i love all da DMC members!!!

Last edited by Rap Gear on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:30 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

AND BY THE WAY, THIS IS THE SHAQ MIRZA version of the story:

Wats good folks? hope ya'll doin great...aight to the point...u must
hav gotten a msg b4 about me resignin and all that other
bullshit...real talk... me MC Shaq, founder of the crew Deshi MC's has
never resighned but terminated tha other crew members...i hold tha
official copyrights...altho they were doin shows after that i wud
strongly recommend u all know tha truth...my company will officially
sue any label tryna take out dmc's album...any other attempt will bring
only more trouble...sorry for tha disappointment but there are valid
reasons for this action...

skibkhan...who came in tha game
coz of me and always agreed to it but suddenly he was focused more on
his solo projects more than crew works and demolishin tha crew image by
promoting those optional works...using dmc's name as a tool to get thru
them...and wat not...for instance i never bragged about me doin a
feature with Topu and dint mention ma name either in tha album but skib
and mila goes way together nicely...but i dont appreciate sum1 tellin
me that Mila made deshi mc's famouse...

mugz....never came
out that ganja addiction and started hangin out with a UG group uptown
lokals(for free ganja) who had dissed me for fame and got sighned by
deadline muzik after that for their debut as mugz told me...lol.....and
nowadays using deshi mc's duos as a promo tool for their shows and
their upcomin album...lol...meanwhile, mugz oneday came and told me to
leave the crew which i created and recruited him in...thats hilarious...

I'm
sorry i couldnt put this msg up from tha original group coz they
disabled me as a admin from the group b4 puttin forward their fake
message!!

For y'all to know i'm a solo artist now and might
form a new Deshi MC's crew later as i hav tha official rights and i
suggest nobody diss any artists coz erbody has talent did their job
well in the crew...otherwise it wudnt be a success today...but shit
happens...and now u know...i tried to be patient and correct the
mistakes...but their dominance increased overtime due to star struck
issues eventually leadin to this...i had to make a choice and this iz
how it comes out...thank u for being a support all along. Wish u all
goodluck and happyness in life. Take care. =] 1

4Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

yeah caught that on facebook........dunno wats going on wid you guys but it feels xtremely bad

5Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

WTF is this?

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

6Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 am

ZedeX

ZedeX
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

ok so who is in dmcs now. seriosly i mean legally. who is it shaq or skib n mugz?. dis kinda similar to da sb break up. dey gud fo a while n later all go solo. its sad man yall had a gud run.

7Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 am

infmous

infmous

mugz, x n skib are the guys dmc is known for, n i dont think anyone wuld appreciate dmc with just shaq. if u minus the folks with the real talent from dmc's then it'l purely stand for a solo "DuMbCunt"

https://facebook.com/infmous

8Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:33 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

Well I wont go hating on shaq like he did, But i think I should post the message that I posted through the DESHI MCS group..

AND DESHI MCS did not break up Smile

*The message on Facebook*

Deshi MCs wishes everyone a Happy Friendship Day.

We would also like to comment about the recent mail by ex-deshi mc member MC Shaq, MC Shaq has himselfed resigned from the crew and announced it.
So DESHI MCS DID NOT break up, the remaining members of DESHI MCs are Skibkhan and MC Mugz.

We are not going to post any hate message against MC Shaq (like he did
against Skibkhan and Mugz) but we would like to wish him all the best with
his corporate and Solo life.
If anyone wants an explanation of the reasons he accused us with, please ask me (skibkhan) in my inbox.

There was no appointed CEO of DESHI MCs and none of us had to sign an
"employment letter" or "give an interview" to be a crew member. So any rumor regarding copyrights or legal papers will be regarded as imaginary.

"DESHI MCs" won't not responsible for anything by any other person than
Skibkhan and MC Mugz.

Thanks for all your support.

Keep it DESHI

9Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:21 am

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

thank God dis day finally came... 'im not one 2 hide my honest opinion n mc shaq wz 2 full of himself ...wordz like "pioneer of bd hip hop"..."azam khan of rap" n "backbone to dmc" kept showin up on his status updates on fb. And if he did himself sign off from da dmc crew den he did a huge favor to da hip hop industry. atleast now skib n mugz can b appreciated for wad they truely r = DESHI MCs **salute**

10Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:58 am

infmous

infmous

TheRiddler wrote:thank God dis day finally came... 'im not one 2 hide my honest opinion n mc shaq wz 2 full of himself ...wordz like "pioneer of bd hip hop"..."azam khan of rap" n "backbone to dmc" kept showin up on his status updates on fb. And if he did himself sign off from da dmc crew den he did a huge favor to da hip hop industry. atleast now skib n mugz can b appreciated for wad they truely r = DESHI MCs **salute**

amen

https://facebook.com/infmous

11Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:23 pm

~XpLosive~

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Riddler you should shut the fuck up before something bad happens.... first of all, YOU ARE NO ONE to talk shit about Shaq even if hes an idiot at times, but your still no one yeah? Im tired of cunts messaging me goin "woot shaqs gone", you know why yall having the best time of your life? Cause you didnt help build something and watch it break apart... Shaq had his faults he left, fucking end it there...stop taking shots at some1 who was involved in hiphop when you were bouncing to In da club by fiftycent..n thas fucking long ago....every dmc member was involved in hiphop before any1 else in BD... people like Infmous and Fazze were also in the scene WAY BACK before this forum was built...so if they wants to take a shot at shaq he can, cause he witnessed how the DMC's came up. In other words, you wanna give positive feedback..fucking do it, but have a reason for it..im tired of new cats commin n taking shots at anyone and everyone...next they taking shots at the senior rappers...

your all having the time of your life, and you know what man? Im fucking hurt this happened, thats why i didnt reply to this thread until now, show some respect. 1

12Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 pm

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

with all due respect XPLOSIVE. wen dmc posts a message that says shaqs gone and when again shaqs "VERSION" of the story is POSTED on a forum...that makes it a topic for PUBLIC OPINION. u c what "infamous" wrote? = amen. Which means ppl can have their OPINIONS n dat duzn mean it has to be a hit on shaq or any oder crew member of dmc. I kno u can get emotional coz dis is a big hit for the whole deshimc crew but that doesn't mean i cant express my opinion. Hope u understand I din mean no disrespect I jz gave my opinion weder anybody likes it or not.

13Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

The Riddler

Just imagine u had ur own crew,u worked with ur members for fuking years and after lottha shit some beef,controverseries happen and boom da crew is broken.How wud u feel ??

Nothing to say about Deshi Mcs,i was a fan of dis crew....And now lotta ppls mouth are wide open and lotta shit coming like .

I also agree there was dis ups and down with shaq from da Banned Version 2.0 album in his songs,shit happens and it a fact.But dat doesnt means shaq is dat bad at his music stuff,no one is perfect...everyone got sum plus point and weak point.U ppl are da same one who listened songs like "Banglai Hip-hop",Ajob Pechal,Banglish Gangsta......whose sang dose hooks on dose song ?? It was Mc Shaq.

Nothing to say,ja hoy valor jonnoi hoy.Hope dis stuff dont happen with outher crew.Ar Deshi Mcs er ki ?? They had achieved their destiny.Each and all members of it...

14Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Fr!daY wrote:The Riddler

Just imagine u had ur own crew,u worked with ur members for fuking years and after lottha shit some beef,controverseries happen and boom da crew is broken.How wud u feel ??

Nothing to say about Deshi Mcs,i was a fan of dis crew....And now lotta ppls mouth are wide open and lotta shit coming like .

I also agree there was dis ups and down with shaq from da Banned Version 2.0 album in his songs,shit happens and it a fact.But dat doesnt means shaq is dat bad at his music stuff,no one is perfect...everyone got sum plus point and weak point.U ppl are da same one who listened songs like "Banglai Hip-hop",Ajob Pechal,Banglish Gangsta......whose sang dose hooks on dose song ?? It was Mc Shaq.

Nothing to say,ja hoy valor jonnoi hoy.Hope dis stuff dont happen with outher crew.Ar Deshi Mcs er ki ?? They had achieved their destiny.Each and all members of it...

agreed man no doubt. thnx 4 bein gentle...c everythnz easier wen "fuck" is not used 20 tymes in one reply... everybody can have dere opinions derez nothin wrong wid dat ryt? everybody has dere ups n downs ur ryt... everybody in da dmc crew shud get da credit dey deserve n not jz one single member. daz all i meant. everybody wz agrieved wen shaq left ....skib khan even sent out a message to everybody... my comment ws based on shaq's reply. wad wz dat? s long s it doesnt get cleared out ...different ppl r gonna have different opinions on what really happened...daz all i said

15Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

this is so stupid
MC shaq is a great hook singer
and deshi mcs was going so smooth with all the concerts and shit
Sad you guys were great..I beleive without shaq Dmc wont be the same again coz when you guys will be singin songs like 'Banglai Hiphop,New age,Ajob pechal etc' we all will be missin MC Shaq..

There was no appointed CEO of DESHI MCs and none of us had to sign an
"employment letter" or "give an interview" to be a crew member. So any rumor regarding copyrights or legal papers will be regarded as imaginary.

^ ^ about this..skib says its imaginary and shaq says he has the shit? Ahkon ei jagai ke chapabaaji kortaase? Just curious.
Smile

16Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

DMC didnt break up, Mc shaq resigned from the crew. Both of us have the same message. there as he resigned its only me n mugz now.
@ Sharjil: I didnt have to sign on a appointment letter to get in to deshi mcs.. Things dont work that way in a band. and if official signature is wat ur talking bout then theres is mine n mugz signature on every freaking contract deshi mcs signed. not shaq's. If the crew gets terminated because the CEO and FOUNDER of deshi mcs resigned. then why did'nt shit break off wen x resigned? So all this promotions on the internet. signing album deal, handling royalty money fixing concerts done by me was it for SHAQ's DESHI MCs? I am nto saying its my deshi mcs.. itx a band. there were attempts to break our band before by our ex-producer. mugz went to the sceane alone to confront them.. So does it mean that mugz did it to serve Shaq's deshi mcs?
I didnt write anything negative bout him after he did and i wont.. He resigned it was his decision. why terminate something you just got out of?

I can buy a bond paper n tell 10 DR members to sign it and i will take the ownership of DESHI RHYMES... its gonna cost me 50 bucks... does it work that way?

17Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 am

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

you still not criticising shaq even wen he is, bro that reflects yo image.................but on FB he says he was asked to leave the crew by Mugz bhai and so he left!!!!! lotta confusion

18Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

on the mail thru the fb groups:
Wats good folks? hope ya'll doin great...aight to the point...u must
hav gotten a msg b4 about me resignin and all that other
bullshit...real talk... me MC Shaq, founder of the crew Deshi MC's has
never resighned but terminated tha other crew members...

on his official pioneer of bgr group:
MC Shaq, the CEO of Deshi MC's has left his founded crew and has
dropped his other aliases "JDOC" and "Lahoodsta" and decided to be just
simply "Shaq"...no tags anymore...period.

SHAQ is now solo, rollin dolo although he still holds the official copyrights to the brand name Deshi MC's!! =]

There was an incident before a concert we had, kindly ask mc shaq who talked bout staying intact and sticking together.....

19Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 am

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Man dis is baad....but i got confidence Skib nd Mugz can reach da height 2geda.....u guys da DMC were a legend crew in da making....
Hurt broke wen X left it....now its shattered... Sad
But glad dat skib nd mugz holdin it down...but paa'e pori Skib Othoba Mugz dont leave da Crew.....Den BD's crew hiphop enjoyment will B vanished 4 eva..
I dont wanna talk shit abt Shaq evn tho he blabbered abt skib nd mugz which was a bitch blabber....wit al do respect...wishin him all da best.....no forgettin he also plays a gr8 role in spreadin BD's hiphop prottek'ti chipa golit'e....
Best of luk 2 Skib nd Mugz...evn tho I'm sure u guys dont fuckin Nid It...
PEACE

20Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:57 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

every1 go solo Very Happy

21Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 am

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

as per msn
i told skib that i would do a graphics for him
so yay,here u go guys and tell me hows it Wink

Deshi Mcs update: Ecd8d691dd

Very Happy

22Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:19 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

there had been a lotta bullshit and a lotta lies against me.. on shaq's fb. im fed up of being termed as someone I am not.. now u know who wanted to keep the crew intact and who didnt give a
fuck.. I had enough of all the lies against me. whoever did doubt me
now see wats up...I tried my level best for the crew..

the truth : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/8315/truthyhj.jpg

download : http://www.4shared.com/file/122683152/70035a6b/truth.html

23Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am

TheRiddler

TheRiddler
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

wel dere ya go...ironic how xplosive getz mad at me for sayin wad i gotta say n now ya c wad shaq has 2 say abt xplosive... 4get it... anyways... dat wz a really childish approach on shaq's part n way to keep a kool head skib..u surprise me ..how u stayin so cool wid all dis? daz real mature n understandin

24Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

En3NaY

En3NaY
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

now that i've read that.. Shocked im just shocked.. :\

25Deshi Mcs update: Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 am

RGB&#8482

RGB&#8482
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

wtf !O_O