DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deshi Mcs update:

+17
DJ DABIT
Mode Silver
lil ping
Rated I
Slaught Daddy
Lahood$ta
RGB&#8482
En3NaY
AL1F
Fr!daY
~XpLosive~
TheRiddler
infmous
ZedeX
Sharjil
Rap Gear
skibkhan
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 am

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

LMFAO!! i see sum haters in here..didnt find 1 in ma fb...lol...thank god sum1 informed me about this...been outta dr for so long...to problem iz all this hate and tough acts these kids cant do it in tha physical form...neways, Xplosive was right about wen me and others were strugglin our ass out to built bd hip hop where were u new jacks dissin now?? hav sum dignity...or be up witcha shameless opinions!!

and lil skibby has grown so much big he pastin them msgs..no wonder why u were passive wen u wrote me all those..goddy goody act..u can fool these ppl but not God...that conversation in fb was a conversation...not the last decision..ppl change decisions and b4 thats there iz a discussion..that session has lotta this and that talks..dont mean its ma final decision..look at tha dates...plz u know u and mugz plot this all along...now i realize u sed me lotta lies about xplosive as well....u hav succeeded....congrats...but i dunno how u will use that brand name dmc's..depends on redspin ent....and i dont need to do shit...ma purpose in bd hip hop iz met..ma dream came true..thats iz bd rap on tha map and hav a crucial role...i did it...now i'ma move on..be solo as well...not resighn!! many ug groups seen mugz hangin erday with lokals durin tha times they dissed me...disloyal ass...ppl even seen u promo ur mila, bdrc, djuice and other shit...and only me and u know how u got them....yea kid i know it all...u fool ppl with ur emo frndly behaivior..same way u oiled me enter this game...traitor...btw, u guys aint a crew..its a duo..its 2ppl...lol....just know this....Mugz was disloyal and u betrayed...and God shall destroy u guys...u shall fall...and haters will fall out with time...i been longer in this game..they came and they went..i kept doin ma thang...so keep hatin...and howcome u both got recruited if there were no founders...wat iz that person called who recruits son?? dumbasses...daaym i'm out!! 1
Very Happy

27Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:59 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Shocked Sad .....IS DIZ DA END OF BD's FINEST HIP-HOP CREW...

28Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm

~XpLosive~

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

Man this hurts :/ we all literally started rapping together.... we were like always together (no homo)....mugz n i hung out near my crib when we was bored.... my first tracks were at sakibs house....well literally i was always at his house raping his pc....picking on the dudu guy... and shaq was always like a brother to us.... and i dont normally speak like this as you all know, Shaq... you have no idea how much skib respected you man... you guys should sit down and talk, if not just stop... im in another country..and wow i still give a shit.... just talk it out.. .and shaq you did not make the dmc.... you know very well before anyone was in the dmc... we already had 3 tracks recorded in the studio.... we stood up on a chair at the producers house, and wrote names on the white board...of what we wanna be called.... but album was made together... thats whats important...it was made as a team....

if you wanna talk about copyrights... mugz and i SIGNED..and took the risks of the albums bro...i dont wanna bring all this up...but it was a team effort.... you just need to relax and take some time of dude. I still love you guys man...im tired of ppl messaging me and going "why do you hate shaq, why do you hate skib"... i didnt HATE them... we had problems.... aiight? If they still needed something which i was capable of giving, i would. Just take it easy guys.... we made history in BD ... AS A TEAM....keep that in mind as a last favour to me.

29Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Slaught Daddy

Slaught Daddy
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

X is rit.......if cnt talk this thru dn go cursing each other....AFTER ALL U GUYZ WERE THA 1s TO MAKE HISTORY!!!!!!!!! 

30Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 am

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Im all da way frm Atlanta to Egypt frm Italy to Morocco wit X...mad RESPECT BRODA.........
SHaQ u dont hav 2 B cruel...settle dis witout bloodbaths...

31Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:41 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

umm confused....SB broke up.....album flopped.....now DMC breaking up....next album er ki hobe????

32Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:04 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

Lahood$ta wrote:LMFAO!! i see sum haters in here..didnt find 1 in ma fb...lol...thank god sum1 informed me about this...been outta dr for so long...to problem iz all this hate and tough acts these kids cant do it in tha physical form...neways, Xplosive was right about wen me and others were strugglin our ass out to built bd hip hop where were u new jacks dissin now?? hav sum dignity...or be up witcha shameless opinions!!

and lil skibby has grown so much big he pastin them msgs..no wonder why u were passive wen u wrote me all those..goddy goody act..u can fool these ppl but not God...that conversation in fb was a conversation...not the last decision..ppl change decisions and b4 thats there iz a discussion..that session has lotta this and that talks..dont mean its ma final decision..look at tha dates...plz u know u and mugz plot this all along...now i realize u sed me lotta lies about xplosive as well....u hav succeeded....congrats...but i dunno how u will use that brand name dmc's..depends on redspin ent....and i dont need to do shit...ma purpose in bd hip hop iz met..ma dream came true..thats iz bd rap on tha map and hav a crucial role...i did it...now i'ma move on..be solo as well...not resighn!! many ug groups seen mugz hangin erday with lokals durin tha times they dissed me...disloyal ass...ppl even seen u promo ur mila, bdrc, djuice and other shit...and only me and u know how u got them....yea kid i know it all...u fool ppl with ur emo frndly behaivior..same way u oiled me enter this game...traitor...btw, u guys aint a crew..its a duo..its 2ppl...lol....just know this....Mugz was disloyal and u betrayed...and God shall destroy u guys...u shall fall...and haters will fall out with time...i been longer in this game..they came and they went..i kept doin ma thang...so keep hatin...and howcome u both got recruited if there were no founders...wat iz that person called who recruits son?? dumbasses...daaym i'm out!! 1
Very Happy
Shaq you just remind me of the scooby dooby doo cartoons wen those ghosts get caught and they say, "U meddling kids". If God wants to distroy me, God will, He has the utmost power to do so in it? i donno wether you are praying to God to destroy me or you are cursing me.. And i still remember the incident when i charged Xplosive(DO you remember x?) in bbc about him mailing you n writing stuffs against me.. He yelled at me n he said he didnt do such a thing. even u told him dat x didnt send no mail. and u kept telling me dat he did and how ur gonna get him.... u never showed me that email.. From that day, I learnt that you can lie. You can never show me that mail .I dont think I have different behaviors but you do. My work wit Mila and BDRC and wheelsbd is wat i accomplished.. And I always thanked you for helping me getting in the game..

ANd to everyone else.. me and Mugz are still in DESHI MCS.. thanks for your support so far..

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

33Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 am

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

skibkhan wrote:
ANd to everyone else.. me and Mugz are still in DESHI MCS.. thanks for your support so far..

Dats da fuckin spirit....history will repeat itself..... Smile .....im jst fuckin glad 2 hear dat.... Smile Smile

34Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

lil ping

lil ping
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

wicked. = \

http://lyricalassassins.4shared.com

35Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:12 am

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

damn how did this slip my radar!? O_O

this is why i'm not a fan of crews. most of the times all it leads to are internal conflicts between crew members, display of immature actions, backbiting which ultimately snowballs into friction friction and more friction!

but yeah good luck with the new DMC. hope you 2 get along nicely and keep makin music together.

36Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 am

~XpLosive~

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

yeah i remember but dont worry bout that, its old news...its all good... *throws blades at mode silver!! WHAT NIGGA! Evil or Very Mad

37Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:03 am

~XpLosive~

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

AL1F wrote:Im all da way frm Atlanta to Egypt frm Italy to Morocco wit X...mad RESPECT BRODA.........

Ok lets change the topic now....to something less hostile.... so everyone laugh at this BLOODBATH line loooool

38Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

~XpLosive~ wrote:Man this hurts :/ we all literally started rapping together.... we were like always together (no homo)....mugz n i hung out near my crib when we was bored.... my first tracks were at sakibs house....well literally i was always at his house raping his pc....picking on the dudu guy... and shaq was always like a brother to us.... and i dont normally speak like this as you all know, Shaq... you have no idea how much skib respected you man... you guys should sit down and talk, if not just stop... im in another country..and wow i still give a shit.... just talk it out.. .and shaq you did not make the dmc.... you know very well before anyone was in the dmc... we already had 3 tracks recorded in the studio.... we stood up on a chair at the producers house, and wrote names on the white board...of what we wanna be called.... but album was made together... thats whats important...it was made as a team....

if you wanna talk about copyrights... mugz and i SIGNED..and took the risks of the albums bro...i dont wanna bring all this up...but it was a team effort.... you just need to relax and take some time of dude. I still love you guys man...im tired of ppl messaging me and going "why do you hate shaq, why do you hate skib"... i didnt HATE them... we had problems.... aiight? If they still needed something which i was capable of giving, i would. Just take it easy guys.... we made history in BD ... AS A TEAM....keep that in mind as a last favour to me.

"RESPECT"

39Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

~XpLosive~ wrote:
AL1F wrote:Im all da way frm Atlanta to Egypt frm Italy to Morocco wit X...mad RESPECT BRODA.........

Ok lets change the topic now....to something less hostile.... so everyone laugh at this BLOODBATH line loooool

Wat did i do.... Neutral cyclops

40Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

DJ DABIT

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

converstation er baki part koi..?ogula ki bathroom er commet e flashin hoi gese..?

http://htt://kabbojoddha.4shared.com

41Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

lol Look at wats happening now:

Facebook status
Shaq Mirza
On
the heads up..just wen i's lettin it go they're postin prints of ma
random fb inbox conversation which waz jus an old random part of a
ongoing conversation that were pron to changes but not a final
decision...they jus desighned tha corny parts and made it look lyk i'm
tha culprit daym...beware of the politics being played around u dmc's
fans...they wudnt hav done it if they aint scared and shooked by tha
truth!!

42Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 pm

~XpLosive~

Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

^^ You need to relax and go to california and do a track with DJ Warrior...but you might not be able to ... cause your noob!!! :p

43Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

eh ?

44Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 am

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

WTF...i saw a post ryt hea of X.....where is it...?

45Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:31 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

This people here are scienticficallly logically illogical
stupid...Die Bitch Diee... Skit skit bang bang...."BOOM",Click tick blawww ..Kaaaboooommmm....Bruuuummmmm !! Daaaaaaaaaaam

Here goes my ak 47 ammosss on Deshi Mcs including u all who are postinh....rattrrrrr rrrr rrr rrrrrrrr

Oh dayyum !! Dj Raf Lock dis thread Razz

46Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

ya lock this shit............let's get over it now

47Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Noooooooooooo...
ok loc it....its a gr8 spammin thread Razz

48Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 pm

theD.A

theD.A
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

lets get over it man...its finished..

49Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

welll x skib n mugz made DMC sound goood..im glad shaq resigned =P...never dug shaq anyways...Good luck to skib n mugz ya'll gown make sum real gangsta bangla shiet...mobb deep of bd dass wassup...

50Deshi Mcs update: - Page 2 Empty Re: Deshi Mcs update: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 am

prof. SadmAnn

prof. SadmAnn
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

mannnnnnnnnnnn . Dmc iz Brackin . dats sad

http://www.reverbnation.com/raphoodgangstaz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum