DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!!

+8
XpLosive
fazze notN
$c/\r$0u|
skibkhan
AH-MURDA
YunG Ka$H
DJ R@F
AashiQ
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:56 pm

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

Ayo whats going on people ...its ur BOI AashIQ in the house ...Ima give u guys a brief summary on BLAZIN ANNEX ....aight first of all ima start with what does the name means ...well BLAZIN means sumthing hot,fire, can be flaming ....Annex means to seize or to takeover ....so basically we are taking over with our Hotness ...well if people dnt know abt the group ...well we making bengali hip hop happen ....some might know abt us and sum mite not ....we start the group wiht 2 ppl ...then had 5 or 6 ppl but some end up leaving us or quiting on us ...but its all good ...now we end up with 4 group member and 1 guest artist ....i already notice their name ...but let me say it one more time ...AashiQ, Dee Corter, IsiaC, BangGully And Ah-Murda....

THis group was formed in june 10th, 2005 and we are getting better each day ....(well i am still working on getting better LMAO) ...anyways stop with the chit chat ...if u guys wanna know abt us more just ask few Questiong ...or drop by our site and browser around ...www.blazinbangla.com

Keep checking the site ...sooner or later new shitz gonna be popping off ...1 luv
BA thats wass up ....

2BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:10 pm

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Tite!.... Smile..

hopin 2 lissen 2 sum tite tracks... y dont u post sum of ur best tracks?.. im ready 2 lissen...

peace

http://www.deshirhymes.com

3BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:00 am

YunG Ka$H

YunG Ka$H
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

werd

4BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:14 pm

AH-MURDA

AH-MURDA
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

WATT IT DO MY B.A FAMILY IM IN DIS MOTHER FUKIN SHIT YA DIGG....AND WATTS GOOOOOOD MY NIKKKA ASH I SEE YOU UP IN DIS SHIT AND SO IS DA BANDIT....NOW LET ME GET SHIT CLEAR I DONT EVEN KNOW DIS FUKIN LAME ASS INTERNET THUG POSING I HURT HIS BITCH ASS FEELINS ..NIKKKA IT IS WATT IT IS AND YOU R WAT U EAT NIKKKKA ...HAHA..I HAVE NOT TIME FOR THIS LAME NAME MC SHAK OR HIS MANS XPOLISVE ......DOG GET YA FUKIN SWAGGER RIGHT YA NIKKKAS IS STRAIGTH COTTON CANDY SOFTTTTTT.... A STRAIGHT DESI F.O.B ...I LIVE DAT HOOD SHIT NIKKKKA I BREATH IT SHIT IT IT WAT EVA YA WANNNA BATTLE OR GET PUMPS AND POP OFF ITS WAT EVA I HAVENT BATTLE FO A MIN ANY WAYS BUT OH WELL SHIT GONNNA SURE BE FUNNN!!!!LMFAO....SKREAM AT A NIKKKKA BHITCKH NIKKKAS

5BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:42 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

dayyam, seems like da beef's on..

6BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:21 pm

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

MURDA .... i dnt fucking understand why nikka be crying just they didnt get THANK YOU >...ahahhha and nikkaz be thinking they know who we be ridding with and shit like that ...nikka u in over seas chewing on some pan ...and trying to figure our who blazin annex be rolling with ....ahhah thats some funny shit my dudes ....but waht ever is what ever ....i guess their aint nothing better to do then battling us .....since they might know oh damn blazin annex is working on album ...how abt ask for a battle ....hahahaha anyways nikkaz come at us ...matter fact diss me our like crazy ....i wouldnt even give a fuck ....hahah had mad respect for ya nikka ....but ya just lost if ...and my nikka XPLOSIVE ...i aint sucking no dicks ...and trust me nikka the shit i suck on ...u wont even get those shit at dhaka my nikka ....aight yo murda skream at ur boi yea heard ....

B's UP A's Up DOUBLE C's Up ..... oh yea LA AND NY IS UP TOO ...ahahhahahahhahaha

7BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:29 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

yeah we overseas.. so r u ppl.. dont just G talk ur way in to beef aiite..
yall givin tupac a bad name lol

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

8BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:10 pm

$c/\r$0u|

Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

welcom to da crib BA... holla at ma Gs Ashiq n murda...

peace

9BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:43 pm

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

skibkhan wrote:yeah we overseas.. so r u ppl.. dont just G talk ur way in to beef aiite..

Skibkhan i aint talking G up in here .....it was ur man telling murda come to dhaka and his gonna vanish this and that ....so it was just funny to me so i had to replay na mean ....anyways 1

10BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:34 pm

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

$c/r$0u| wrote:welcom to da crib BA... holla at ma Gs Ashiq n murda...

peace

AYO whats up ...thanks for the love man ...

11BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:39 pm

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

welcom guyz....lets jus not fight....we all com on peace..(yea ryt...Razz)....lol

12BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:20 pm

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

FUCK U PUSSY ASS BITCHES....IMMA TELL U DA SAME SHIT I TOLD FLY....IF YOUSE EVER COME TO BD FOR A EID HOLIDAY OR ANY SHIT....JUZ LEMME KNO....

HAHAHAHA FOB TALK....AASHIQ LEARN BASIC ENGLISH DUDE...DAT WILL HELP....CAUZ FOB TALKIN FOR U IS NATURAL...CAUZ DATS HOW U PUT YO ENGLISH UNDERCOVER BITCH! 1

13BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:04 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

AashiQ wrote:
skibkhan wrote:yeah we overseas.. so r u ppl.. dont just G talk ur way in to beef aiite..

Skibkhan i aint talking G up in here .....it was ur man telling murda come to dhaka and his gonna vanish this and that ....so it was just funny to me so i had to replay na mean ....anyways 1
well i read it from ur post.. n as far as i recall. murda PAC mentioned shit bout being ovearseas n him being a G n shit..lol keep it real guys

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

14BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:43 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

X i aint rich like ya nikkaz ...so i cant afford basic english classes ...but ima let u know if i do come through to BD so maybe i can come to ur crib and u can teach me the basic english okiii ....

and Skibkhan Ya dnt know Murda and yall burking at him and saying his a studio gangsta or what not ....its some funny shit how yall nikkaz dnt even know us and assume that we this and we that ......does FOB means fresh of the blood ....i dnt understand whats fob means so i just asked ....lMAO

15BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:59 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

comon yall.. dis is juss a Blazin Annex subforum 2 discuss BA issues... it'd b kool if beef was kept outta here...

16BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:00 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

Aashiq wrote:.does FOB means fresh of the blood ....i dnt understand whats fob means so i just asked ....lMAO
oh.. lol.. FOB means "Fresh Off da Boat" refferin 2 newly immigrated desi ppl in da US... n yeah, it's an insult... lol

17BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:15 pm

infmous

infmous

here fob goes to any1 new

https://facebook.com/infmous

18BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:09 pm

YunG Ka$H

YunG Ka$H
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

here, everyone is a FOB
and we love it

ok, maybe not really...... Rolling Eyes

19BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:08 pm

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

new desi called freshies dwn ere.. n thy al live dwn east ldn thts where the desi be at

20BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:02 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

well the way niggas call us FOB we also call them kaliya (black ppl) shadiya (white Folks) ...so i guess its even out right ...but sumtimes it pisses me of when i head ppl calling each other FOB ...i mean think abt it we cant be FOB unless u came to US or UK with a boat ....i am a FOP ...fresh of the plane ....LMAO na mean anyways thanks too all the people showing BA love ....1 luv

21BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:39 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

im Fresh off da Biman.. so yeah, im a FOB.. hahah.. but i aint fresh now... sooooo.. im a "Puran FOB"...

:lol!:

22BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:24 am

exit

exit
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

der say freshys all over uk bro
an mango i fink lol

http://WWW.STATICBANGLA.COM

23BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:25 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

IMAGINE they come to BD and we call them names and shit ....that would be funnyy ...aight 1

24BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:30 am

infmous

infmous

lol dat happenz wit tourists n indianz

https://facebook.com/infmous

25BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX IN THE HOUZE!!! Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:39 am

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

one of my cuz went to bd last month...n every 1 on street every time saw him thy shouted out freshie..i guess itz sme there ure seen as freshie lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum