DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:13 pm

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

AYO WHATS GOING ON DESHI RHYMERZ>>>>ANYWAYS its been long as time since i wrote anything up in here ...

Finally we made our 2 years complete...and we still runiiing this shit ...Just to let yall kno that the group still exist and we still making music and we did not stop for anyone or anything ...right now the website is down ...but i promise it will come back with some good tunes for yall so make sure u keep in check with the site ( www.blazinbangla.com)...

Let me shout out the blazin annex hommies ...i would like to thank Dee Corter ...with out him and ofcourse me lol this wouldnt be possible ...we wouldnt be here with out Dee ...and i mean it when i say it ...i know what we been through to come to this far ....

shout outz to Isiac ...he did his thang for blazin annex ...nikka got talent ...and hopefully he will make us a better group in the future ....one of the best talent guy i know ...

BangGully ...what ima say ..nikka got a unique name and a unique flow and shit ...his doing his thang and yea i count him that his gonna make blazin annex better as hell ....

BOTH ISIAC AND BANGGULLY GOT TALENT ...and in future u guys will say that shit to na mean ...just wait and keep watching .....

dam whose gonna talk abt me ....lmao ...i guess ill say shit for my self ...i tried to do what i could for this group ...and in the future ill do more and try to get better each day and provide ppl what they expect from us ....remember ppl everyone gets better at what they do ...so just wait and give it a chance ...na mean

How can i forget MURDA ...his the best guest artist a group can have ...he did his thing with us ...and still his doing his thang ...a big shout out to him and it was honor to work with u my nikka ...hope our relationship be tight like this 4eve ne mean ...1 luv...

anyways hope to get some peoples feedbacks ...na mean ...aight ima hit the bed ...

BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY >>>>HATE IT OR LOVE IT >>WE AINT NEVER STOP COZ BA THATS WASS UP >>>>1luv

2BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:00 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

HAPPY ANNI Man.. glad ur crew is still intact

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

3BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 pm

infmous

infmous

congratz man

https://facebook.com/infmous

4BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

congrats to ba!

5BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:36 pm

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

yh mn congrats man...gd to see u lotz aint split lyk most desi groups tred 2 afta an album..

6BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:59 am

Young Pr

Cheya, BangGully doin' big thangs.

Continue grindin' Blazin Annex

7BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Empty Re: BLAZIN ANNEX 2 YEARS ANNIVERSERY!!! Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 am

AashiQ

AashiQ
Blazin Annex Crew
Blazin Annex Crew

thanks for yallz support ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum