DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0

+31
Nihal
DJ R@F
Farrarier
>=a1mZ=<
WolFizzLA
SHYNE - DEVIOUS
Waka
Sharjil
XpLosive
foyboii
JDKarma
Rupee-G
Mr. MR
AashiQ
AL1F
nylos_mentalmc
infmous
lil chigga
fBz
Mc_rHo_D_33
Rated I
m.u.g.z.
Lahood$ta
Fr!daY
F.L.O.
Tha Young Prodigy
rocksta
istim-em
skibkhan
Korupt
Dj_Tarif
35 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HOW WAS DA ALBUM?

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_lcap35%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_rcap 35% [ 14 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_lcap18%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_rcap 18% [ 7 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_lcap40%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_rcap 40% [ 16 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_lcap7%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:47 am

Dj_Tarif

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 N5093441061164463652bs8

THOUGH I DIDNOT HEAR DA ALBUM YET SUM 1 SHOULD START THE THREAD SO I DID IT NOW ITS OUT TO GUYS TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE ALBUM
Just come here and review BaNNed Vol 2.0, track by track or just jot down your thoughts on the album, once you hear it fully.

PEACE OUT 1

2Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:17 am

Korupt

Korupt
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

this is 1 hell of a album......it was a bit weird at the start but...wat can i say...Deshi MCs can never let u down
i'll skip the intro and outro

2 Bangla Hip Hop - Well aint lik the last 1...none of the old tracks r :p but its awesome...cant say anything more than...but wats wit the 'TUUT'ing....

3 Baap Re Baap - straight forward....it wasnt really my type....jani nah ken.....maybe i cant enjoy clubs myself lolz

4 Taka - 1 of the best....the lyrics was sth tat i...jst cant describe...its was damnnn good......loved it

5 Dhakaiya Gangsta - wat do ya think?? Fuad gaan shuina kobe "vai ata kita re"....tat alone describes it dont u think :p:p

6 Kopa Shamsu - awesome 1.....a different flavor in the whole thing

7 Deshi Mcs' Anthem - totally speechless.....Notun ak un common type'er gaan jonmo hoise....hehe...this is most definately 1 of the best

8 Banglish Gangstaz - ok now this was THE BEST....Mugz vai totally killed everything....totall gangsta...i might as well quote his whole verse.....

9 Engladeshi - well its the same......starting ta hotat hoise....but still 1 hell of a track

10 Ajob Pachal - Dragon'er agune kono taap toh nai're
hahahaaa.....soo true:p:p.....
ai choklet polapain der aktai problem/8mile deikha hoite chay eminem//50cent'er moto majar niche pant/halay ajob marka pola kore dekhi rock band//
bangladesh'er notun genaretion to the word

11 New Age - chorus'ta aktu weird lages....and
pocket'a I Pod hate'a N95 original nah chinese kono garantee nai/BWM Lexus mam lagbe konta aktao gari nai shob chinese honda/
ddamnnn beshi boss

12 Ganjaam - this beat sunds a hell lot better than the other 1.....and well this is my forever fav...whose isnt:p:p

13 Boma Hamla - the birth of my respect for Mugz vai.....a track tat i can never forget....

OVERALL :- this album's AWESOME......i take back my previous word......sorry for even saying it Embarassed EVERYONE GET UR COPY NOW!!!!

3Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:33 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

Thanks for your review Korupt..
my favourite verse in the album was by mugz in Banglish gangsta
and 2nd fav was by mugz in Ajob pechal.. he set the studio on fire..

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

4Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 am

istim-em

istim-em
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

*sigh*
you guys are evil
you posting review while i didnt even get the chance to hear it yet
freaking amader gaan :@

https://facebook.com

5Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:25 am

rocksta

rocksta
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

i Wud Lyk 2 xpress ma comnt in 1 Sentence --> Worst Den Befo...
Diz Album aint got Ne 'Mal Moshla' (shuddho Banglay)... Newayz let it go.. i Bought diz album 2day ...i wish ya Guyz All Da Best.. keep on reppin Dhaka City ....May Allah Make ya guyz Mo Famous and successful...
Rocksta'z Hea.. Over'n'Out!

6Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:57 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

good news for you istim-em
album will be on amadergaan.com from tomorrow Inshallah

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

7Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:00 am

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Damn I gotta hear this album

http://www.reverbnation.com/YoungProdigy

8Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:38 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Heard it...Ya'll dudes aint got the kick u had in Banned...ya'll took this project to lightly...it'd rate it 5 out of 5...because ya'll r really good..n emotions wise last album had more pro touches...skib bro ur taka releaseed online is better then the 1 on this album...sorry man...n ya'll wasted 2 much time on stoic bliss

9Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Common DMC where u at man...the kick isnt deyr man...

10Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:44 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

n a lot of lil problems here n there...perhaps when u lissn 2 the tracks ull pick em up 2..

11Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:15 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Aite herre is my reviewws..

Best lines was by mugz: ajkal polapine 8 mile deikha ..sumfinm,paka pepe khaki..lol dat line was funn...and wat else.aaaaa lot moreee !

Shaq er Deshi mcs Anthem er hook ta chorom...and dat "kara se polapain..notun poth dekhaise"

Skibs newage:chinese honda...and ya man keep da hood rokin.. Dhaka 1207 jindaabad !!

Oh Mugz er Banglish Gangstaz er verse totall gangsttaa....

Overall i rate it 7 out of 10 !! Cool

Last edited by Fr!daY on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total

12Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:23 am

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Btw ...oi ja "Dargon er agune kono taap nai" Razz !! Ha ha ha

13Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

2 votes for bad?? lol!! ooh k thats individual opinion...stick wid it but do not play critic coz no one qualified for that...

"...kharap lagle ki ar korar, muri bhaijja balu khao" - Lal Miah

lmao...aight peace =]

14Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:07 pm

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

Yo Flo wat u mean by Kick ?

http://www.89.com

15Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:16 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

lyrically dis album is jotil. but it don hav da emotion dat banned 1 had. oda than that its ok. liked Baapre Baap.

16Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

me voting for 'OK, BUT COULD BE BETTER'

17Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:08 am

rocksta

rocksta
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

MuGz VeRSes Wea tight in diz WhoLe aLbum...

18Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 am

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

MUGS bro i gess F.L.O ment OK BUT CUD B BETTAH jst indirectly =D well u went mad up in BANGLISH GANGSTER fuck that was tight !!!!! akdom G....Chok automatic LAAL !!!! tight tight !!!

19Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:33 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

nah rho ur wrong...n mugz i meant the whole DMC wasnt as hyped as they wer on the first album....you guys wer flying in n leaving the whole pro presence was there...like ya'll showed ppl ur the shit..but on this 1 it just seemed like ya'll r just doing it for the sake of doing the whole passion wasnt there...n the whole hype wasnt there u know... i was expecting crazy head boppin on this like the first 1...ur track baap re baap from banned got me poppin n lockin lol...hope 2 hear sum real shit soon g'z..peace

20Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm

Mc_rHo_D_33

Mc_rHo_D_33
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

true i agree wid F.L.O a 100%

no offnce but it relly did seem like sumthin was missin i gess the spark 4m the previous album was missin......or is it ah never mind !!!

21Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:42 pm

fBz

fBz
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

it was a decent album...
M.U.G.Z was the shiiit!
Kopa Shamsu was entertaining...
oveall 8 outta 10.

but, sumfing keeps on botherin me...
I mean, I've never seen a DMC diss in any o them Stoic Bliss albums...
but y YOU guys hitting em everytime?
the paka pepe shit, the firre like a dragin thang...

I mean, I respect u guys man! but I equally respect SB...
noo question they're good...

dont get me wrong brothers...
I prolli dont know the whole story! 'know what im saying?

besides...
u guys r judging 1mic together! [ac1d, shaq, skib en all]

-1-

22Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:09 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

i totally agree with fbz..i think ya'll wasted a lot of bars on stoic bliss...since this is an album it shouldnt contain these diss contents..mixtapes r ayet...but albums should be more of a crowd mover..

23Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 pm

lil chigga

lil chigga
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

wateva lol da disses were funny haha.....onekei moja peyechey n it was umm...entertaining Razz so not a prollem... lmfao skib was funny wid da disses

24Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:26 pm

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

nah dissin sum1 on an album is a waste of bars...

25Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Dj_Tarif

King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

STILL NO SIGN OF GETTING THE ALBUM AS I AM IN K.S.A......... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
CAN ANY ONE PLSS UPLOAD IT SO THAT I CAN ATLEAST LISTEN ...........
PLSS PLSS ANY ONE PLSS .......... Crying or Very sad
PEACE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum