DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0

+31
Nihal
DJ R@F
Farrarier
>=a1mZ=<
WolFizzLA
SHYNE - DEVIOUS
Waka
Sharjil
XpLosive
foyboii
JDKarma
Rupee-G
Mr. MR
AashiQ
AL1F
nylos_mentalmc
infmous
lil chigga
fBz
Mc_rHo_D_33
Rated I
m.u.g.z.
Lahood$ta
Fr!daY
F.L.O.
Tha Young Prodigy
rocksta
istim-em
skibkhan
Korupt
Dj_Tarif
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

HOW WAS DA ALBUM?

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 35% [ 14 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% [ 7 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap40%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 40% [ 16 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue May 05, 2009 1:07 am

Nihal

Nihal
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

An ok album, Banned 2, culd have been much better, and speacially with the Hooks and the Chorus. J Doc sounded "Not Weird" on auto tune, the chorus from Dhakaya Gangstaz sounded worse then before. The beats were OK, nuthin too good, some of em were borrowed after all. genjam remix was a let down.

The lyricin was DOPE this time round Very Happy spclly Mugz in ajob pechal (paka pepe khan ki?:p ) and skib khan was the realist, as always in all his other songs. Mugz really stepped it up this time.

This had all the makins of a great 10 outta 10 album except for the HOOKS and choruses.

I rate it 7/10.

77Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:03 pm

swarup0000

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

skibkhan wrote:Yup Mr MR. We are achieving exactly what we wanted with this album. I went to Core Entertainment and honestly felt like a president over there. The album is selling like a muhfucka,The label is very happy, and we are getting good response (wit the share of negative ones but dats less in number).
Our label has a stall in Dhaka International Trade Fair which is also boosting our sales a lot. This is the kind of promotion and marketing which we wanted for the first album but didn't happen coz u kno why n who.
And yo Mr MR. you are the only one living outside BD who has a copy of the album. Razz
hey dude i lyv in miami and i have the original copy of BANNED 2.0 tooo so i guess im da 2nd one....lol Very Happy

78Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 am

skibkhan

skibkhan

haha nice man

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

79Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:13 am

istim-em

istim-em
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

if you count amadergaan copies than i have one as well Smile

https://facebook.com

80Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:36 am

swarup0000

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

i got myn frm bd...last year.....and to be honest dis album is da shyytttt!!!! best bd hip hop album eva!!! and my mom who is in her 40's she even liked da song KENO NILE AI POTH frm da album KATA TARER BERA.... dats wht proves dat you guys have done a great song....

81Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:35 pm

AL1F

AL1F
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

Bro its...'Keno ai poth Nil'... Neutral ..how come ur a DMC fan even though u dont kno da rite name of deir song.... Neutral

82Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

R.m.N

R.m.N
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

i liked da album.....i'll give 7.5 out of 10

83Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:25 am

Rap Gear

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

yeah  i have a fufu who's above 45 and she humms on that banglai hip-hop song while brooming the room!! lol!! yeah and everyone apreciated skib bhai doing keno nile ei poth and  taka 

84Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:18 am

swarup0000

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

AL1F wrote:Bro its...'Keno ai poth Nil'... Neutral ..how come ur a DMC fan even though u dont kno da rite name of deir song.... Neutral
oops my bad!!

85Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm

prof. SadmAnn

prof. SadmAnn
Elevated Rhymer
Elevated Rhymer

lyrics gula jotil lagse bt kichu track 1st version valo chilo

http://www.reverbnation.com/raphoodgangstaz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum