DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0

+31
Nihal
DJ R@F
Farrarier
>=a1mZ=<
WolFizzLA
SHYNE - DEVIOUS
Waka
Sharjil
XpLosive
foyboii
JDKarma
Rupee-G
Mr. MR
AashiQ
AL1F
nylos_mentalmc
infmous
lil chigga
fBz
Mc_rHo_D_33
Rated I
m.u.g.z.
Lahood$ta
Fr!daY
F.L.O.
Tha Young Prodigy
rocksta
istim-em
skibkhan
Korupt
Dj_Tarif
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

HOW WAS DA ALBUM?

Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% [ 14 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 7 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 16 ]
Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 40

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 am

F.L.O.

F.L.O.
Battle Moderator
Battle Moderator

Ayyet..i get u shaq..not in an album tho...

but people are upset skib shaq n mugz...becoz since u say its version 2...ver 2 shud be theee shiiittt...it should show ere1 look this is wer we at n wer we was...if u get what iam saying..i ain complaining iam just saying..cos DMC is the only deshi group i lissn 2 on my head 4nes..

52Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 am

Mr. MR

Mr. MR

Lahood$ta wrote:AND PPL WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THA SAME TRACKS REMADE AND REMIXED ISSUE SHUD READ BETWEEN THA LINES...IT SEZ.."BANNED VERSION 2.O"...THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND MUGZ JUS CLEARED U GUYZ ABOUT THA PROCESS...I DONT THINK THERE SHUD BE COMPLAINS LYK IT AFTER THAT!! U MUST BE A DUMB ASS IF U STILL COMPARE IT WITH VERSON 1!! OR U JUS MISS XPLOSIVE 2 MUCH??...LOL! WATEVER...UR OPINIONS IZ ONLY UR OPINIONS! WE ALREADY HAV OUR PLACE MADE...BAD VOTES WONT CHANGE MA GAME BUT WILL AFFECT BD HIP HOP AND THATS BAD FOR ALL Y'ALL WHO ARE JUS STRUGGLIN!! HEHEHEHEHE...CARRY ON.... Very Happy

you know...it does seem intuitive...

but it doesn't necessarily have to be a remake...the blueprint II, the carter II and III, weren't remakes. they were the next steps...and it would have been cool if you guys took the next steps...however given that you were lookin to expand your reach...rather than produce new material...the way you handled the album is cool with m e.

also ...i can appreciate you getting defensive about your work...but bro...you needn't get riled up about the shit people say...it's solid work...

and if people complain about this and that...it's just them saying that they want more. that's all. take it as a compliment Smile

http://www.lzbng.com

53Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Fr!daY

DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Only one thing to say...

"Na na na na na na na naaaaa"

54Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:06 pm

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Lahood$ta wrote:AND PPL WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT THA SAME TRACKS REMADE AND REMIXED ISSUE SHUD READ BETWEEN THA LINES...IT SEZ.."BANNED VERSION 2.O"...THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND MUGZ JUS CLEARED U GUYZ ABOUT THA PROCESS...I DONT THINK THERE SHUD BE COMPLAINS LYK IT AFTER THAT!! U MUST BE A DUMB ASS IF U STILL COMPARE IT WITH VERSON 1!! OR U JUS MISS XPLOSIVE 2 MUCH??...LOL! WATEVER...UR OPINIONS IZ ONLY UR OPINIONS! WE ALREADY HAV OUR PLACE MADE...BAD VOTES WONT CHANGE MA GAME BUT WILL AFFECT BD HIP HOP AND THATS BAD FOR ALL Y'ALL WHO ARE JUS STRUGGLIN!! HEHEHEHEHE...CARRY ON.... Very Happy

YOU TELL EM! Laughing

55Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:04 pm

skibkhan

skibkhan

Yup Mr MR. We are achieving exactly what we wanted with this album. I went to Core Entertainment and honestly felt like a president over there. The album is selling like a muhfucka,The label is very happy, and we are getting good response (wit the share of negative ones but dats less in number).
Our label has a stall in Dhaka International Trade Fair which is also boosting our sales a lot. This is the kind of promotion and marketing which we wanted for the first album but didn't happen coz u kno why n who.
And yo Mr MR. you are the only one living outside BD who has a copy of the album. Razz

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

56Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Sharjil

Sharjil
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

Razz

woaahhh Neutral

this albums a bitch man

its awesum...

keep it up mugz bhai...and skib and JDOC Razz

honestly....mugz was the best in dis album cheers

@skib... Razz

how much did u earn ...YET!!! Razz

http://wordsworth.4shared.com

57Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Lahood$ta wrote:WATEVER...UR OPINIONS IZ ONLY UR OPINIONS! WE ALREADY HAV OUR PLACE MADE...
Shocked

58Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

is dis how u care about your fans shaq????

59Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

good lookin out!! Very Happy

Last edited by Lahood$ta on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

60Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

lol..u got issues erywhere huh rated i..i see u in polapain and fb tryin hard to put us down...stealin beat? why dontcha tell ppl how they steal oil??...do ur thang it wont change anythin trust me...lol...and them lines of mine u quoted dont actually discriminate anybody...jus clearin tha mistakes...and i was gettin at tha ppl who's voted bad and they know who they are...lol...ooh yea i dont care i'm makin ma cash...more surprises later! ooh yea guess wat ma lins are so powerful it brought ur fav raper xplosive back to tha forum...hey X i jus told him...lmfao!! 1

Twisted Evil

61Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Waka

Waka
Owns Da Hood
Owns Da Hood

aheeemmmm...

62Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:02 am

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Lahood$ta wrote:i see u in polapain and fb tryin hard to put us down...stealin beat? do ur thang it wont change anythin trust me.

lolz y don ya show ur face in da polapain's thread???? y silent there???? they hav been waiting for a reply lmao!!!! Twisted Evil

63Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 am

foyboii

foyboii
Destined 2 Rap
Destined 2 Rap

core ent membrs knows how 2 treat artists... these peeps in core got sum good shit goin... they got good connections...they new so jus wait few months n see how goood they do....

http://www.cosmicsmusic.com

64Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 pm

SHYNE - DEVIOUS

SHYNE - DEVIOUS
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Whats good ya all well i didn't listen to the BANNED vol2.0 but im sure it was good ...this HIP-HOP need to take over bd cuz rock been out their for to long !!!! but anyways congrats to DMC for coming out with their 2nd album best of luck guys

65Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:51 pm

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

lol nah shaq i didnt come back cause of you man, so yeah your lines aint powerful as you think homie Smile

66Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:04 am

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

Rated I wrote:
Lahood$ta wrote:i see u in polapain and fb tryin hard to put us down...stealin beat? do ur thang it wont change anythin trust me.

lolz y don ya show ur face in da polapain's thread???? y silent there???? they hav been waiting for a reply lmao!!!! Twisted Evil

hahaa..bla bla.. Rolling Eyes

67Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:05 am

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

XpLosive wrote:lol nah shaq i didnt come back cause of you man, so yeah your lines aint powerful as you think homie Smile

yea wateva... Rolling Eyes

68Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:47 am

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

hey you look cool when you "roll your eyes" man, But yo, whyd you say this was your last project? :/

69Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:06 am

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

aiiite... listened 2 it... since i didn have the previous album mos ov the trackz were new 2 me... well 2 b honest the album wazn actually wot i call 'my type'... specially the lyrics... "orey baap re baap... oi komor ta hilaish na...! orey baap re baap... amar matha jaye ghuira" or "ajob pechal parish na parish na parish na" or "khat polapain lungi khuila marey dour".... LOLzzz... well ain't ma type... some verses were gud... can't mention ne particular fav track... mayb i waz expectin dope shytz lyk 'lyrical souljah' or 'bounce 2 dis'... sb dissez were tiring... n wotz wid that 'toot' thingy? that 2 only wen u ppl use bangla gali! not wen some1 utterz 'muhfucka'!! lmfao.... y put up the 'parental advisory' thingy on the cover then? woteva... the best thng bout the album waz mayb the album cover! it waz awefucknsome...!! newayz...woteva my opinion b i'm sure it'll sell lyk shyt... gud luck hommiez.... 1

70Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:31 am

>=a1mZ=<

>=a1mZ=<
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

aite
so far i've listend..
i lykd it..
specially afta listnin ta mugz ... man muh headphonez went on fire!
lol
so... i rate it a 7.5/10
aite
da reviews are-

Baap re baap -- beat waz ok... i mean .. quite bangla-ishtyle... but no offence last e hookz ta iktu slight off-beat mone hocchilo.
Banglish gangsta -- three ov u guyz wer off da hook!! specially mugz
Ajob pechal -- mugz!!
boma hamla-- joss! lykd da lyricz
Genjam- cool enuff... da beat waz ok

aite .. no offence... i sed wat i thought it wud b ...
en yea
BIGG up to DMC---!!

http://www.djaimz.tk

71Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:59 pm

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

thnx to all ma DeshiZZ for postin there opinions .

http://www.89.com

72Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:47 pm

>=a1mZ=<

>=a1mZ=<
DR Marketing Team
DR Marketing Team

all hail ta MUGZ cheers

http://www.djaimz.tk

73Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Tha Young Prodigy

Tha Young Prodigy
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

I liked all the tracks, although the last album was better, and this album is just a re-make a I guess.

All the rappers killed it in this album, and the overall mixing was straight.

When are you guys going to work with Fuad =p

http://www.reverbnation.com/YoungProdigy

74Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 am

Farrarier

Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

yeah! da album was fine, 10 out of nine
1 xtra for adding humor to da lines
khat bangla polapain sandal khuilla maare dour!
hahahahah !Very Happy
reminds me when i was chased by a dog affraid and i had to open my slippers to earn Xtra pace lol!
apni paka pepe kan-ki

75Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reviews Of Deshi MCs Banned Vol2.0 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:00 am

DJ R@F

DJ R@F
Admin
Admin

All right... Let's get this going.. I got hold of the official album a few weeks ago (as soon as aG started selling it) and just burnt it into a CD so I can listen to it when I'm driving around. And I've listened to it during some of my long trips in and outta my city... sooo, i've pretty much heard the album inside and out by now.. lol...

My first reaction, like everyone else's, is that I didnt like the fact that some of the same beats from Banned 1 was used.. And that's an obvious comment that you can expect from any hip hop lover in BD.. so I tried listening to the album's content instead of the music. Once I started ignoring the music and started focusing on the lyrics, I had a broader view of what DMC was trying to do with this album. First off, Mugz simply killed it in Bangla... Proving, once again, that he is the king of the bangla rhymes and flow. He also seemed like the one in charge and I think he really played that part out very well.. Skibkhan, on the other hand, proved how much he has improved his flow.. He had this killer flow in this album which can be matched with the oldschool greats of US hip hop history. Shaq was tight thruout the album, however, I didnt like some of the verses like those in Kopa Shamsu and Deshi MC anthem, but that's just my opinion..But, Shaq seemed very calm and collected thruout the album, like an experienced professional who has been doing this for a while.. And lastly, I also believe that the Stoic Bliss disses was somewhat unnecessary.. it should have probably been better to let it go.. but, that's just me, i guess.

It almost feels like I'm listening to a piece of classic Deshi hip hop when I listen to the album, with the rhyme schemes and flow. And the mixing, this time, was great and it helped the artists make themselves heard. So I think this album was pretty good lyrically... keep it up guys!

http://www.deshirhymes.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum