DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Breath-Wafi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Breath-Wafi Empty Last Breath-Wafi Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:30 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Finally the first song ever recorded by Wafi in BD is finished...
What are you waiting for go and chek it out!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvyfN388fdI

lyirics
I got something to say to this world you know
sometimes I just want to die,that's right life ain't a fair game(skit)

Take take a look at my eyes
take take a look at my face
have you ever been like me before??
with nothing to loose or to live for
(hook x 2)

verse 1
now close your eyes and watch me shin
watch me touch the sky tearing apart the stars of this night
let me be your smile I'm a shadow through the dark I'm the anger of this world in terms of rhimes while the sky falls apart upon my mind my heart needs a sky to fill my voice needs to scream so I'm on my way trhough this song to the gates of heaven you see I got nothing to loose besides this so let me rip off tears from the moon to fill your eyes with blue let me be something new I've cut this world into to pieces one for my heart and one for the streets and I wanna leave something good to this world couse if this is my last breat this song will be my tombstone for sure...

Hook x2

verse 2
I'm from a place where the innocence dies I'm ready to fly and whenever I close my eyes I see the darkness inside me leaving this world vehind me ready to bite a piece of your heart to give you what I'm feeling right now this music is ecstacy don't ask me how just let me fly couse I don't need bling blings to shine ready to take you down with my heart full of rhymes couse I'm the voice of the unspoken the image of the unknown so let me blow couse whenever my voice flows on a beat the heaven knows i'm making history bro so let me compose my dreams let my nightmares fade away from the streets
Hook x2
beat was downloaded from youtube
lyrics are mine and it's recorded in my home with a fast track(audio interface) proel ldf 185(mic) behringer 100 mic(preamp)
and in adobe auditions 3.0(sequencer software)
however this is my first song recorded on this stuff so I have to get more used to it so I can give better stuffs...thanks for the attention let me know what you people think!!

Last edited by Wafi on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:32 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Hey wait a sec I'm gonna remaster it couse it has some volume issues give some time....

3Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Hey guys sorry for inconvenience...now it's fixed and I've just replaced the link...click and enjoy!!!

4Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 am

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Comon...just a little judgement wuold help me improve...tell me what you think...

5Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 pm

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

u need to improve your delivery bro, it lacked clarity n energy, lyrics were not bad but u need to put them in an order so it helps u 2 rhyme n flow nicely, pronunciation needs work too, but it was ur 1st track so keep practisin' u'll do better fo sure, n try 2 get rid of the stiffness from ur next track, gud luck bro...

6Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

WolFizzLA wrote:u need to improve your delivery bro, it lacked clarity n energy, lyrics were not bad but u need to put them in an order so it helps u 2 rhyme n flow nicely, pronunciation needs work too, but it was ur 1st track so keep practisin' u'll do better fo sure, n try 2 get rid of the stiffness from ur next track, gud luck bro...
finally a feed thanks....yeah that was my first track in english...I'll do better on the upcomin track...I just need to get used to the english...thanks a lot...
anyway now im gonna practice my english delivery i just bought a book that explain how to pronounce the american english lol...on the next track I promise to give more emotion...on this track I tried to put more emotions but when I tried my eccent were like an Italoamerican mafia boss like the godfather and it sounded relly weird...lol...now I'm preparing a better track with a better accent...

7Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:19 pm

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

wolf said it all. i rlly diggd ur flow though....it sounded hott! but yeah the delivery and accent. and u seem to hv the work ethic and intent to learn..so i'm sure u'll improve fast unlike some other ppl who r 'jei lou shei kodu' forever lol.

btw, u dont nneeda hv american accent..just make sure the listeneres can understand watever u r saying..in terms of being 'sposhto'..like clear pronunciation.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

8Last Breath-Wafi Empty Re: Last Breath-Wafi Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

AKProductions wrote:wolf said it all. i rlly diggd ur flow though....it sounded hott! but yeah the delivery and accent. and u seem to hv the work ethic and intent to learn..so i'm sure u'll improve fast unlike some other ppl who r 'jei lou shei kodu' forever lol.

btw, u dont nneeda hv american accent..just make sure the listeneres can understand watever u r saying..in terms of being 'sposhto'..like clear pronunciation.
god bless you for the feed...nowadays people don't give a damn..however i promise you that the next track will have a dope eccent combined with a dope flow...I'm just working on it and I spent the last night studying the pronunciation and stuff...I've just got the first verse and the hook recorded and even the mixing quality is better...this one give me the sparkle to understand where i did wrong and finally I realized that I need to put more emotions and a better pronunciation...thanks ya'll for he help..the next track will be better promise!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum