DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW]

+8
rash666
AKProductions
mc shanz
Wafi
Rated I
WolFizzLA
[P][R][O]
Demonic
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Hey there people...this tym im here with sumthin new...as in...this is a type of music that i didnt eva do b4, soft rock, ...and the lyrix of this song is very close to my heart...hope u like it as much as i do.....Smile

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://tinyurl.com/22syyam

LYRICS:

hold ma hand as we watch the sunset
cz im losin myself, cz im losin myself
hold ma hand as we walk down this path

As we stand in this mist
As u Feel the soft breeze
Wen u luk to in2 ma eyes
the wrld stops 2 exist

I been seein dem dreams, wit ma eyes open wide
i dunno wat they mean, don care wat they hide
with u infront of me there is nuthin i wud eva see
with u by my side there is nuthin i wud eva need

Please leave ur feeds below...so that i can improve......Smile

YALMAI....

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

I Suggest you record with a better mic because this song needs firm clarity as it is an alternative jam.Pretty good song.

http://pro27.4shared.com

WolFizzLA

WolFizzLA
King Of Rhymes
King Of Rhymes

holy fuck dude! that was even better than ur RnB stuffs... really feelin this! awesome lyrics as well... this needs to be in ur album, with a better mic it will be like whoa!
this 1 touched my heart [Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_smile

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

PRO: yeh ait i'ma do that..thnx man......
Wolf: mayn..u always make ma day......thnx a lot man...fo always supportin me.....Very Happy Very Happy

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

I already told u in FB.....stop making online release so often n go to a quality producer.....as usual, awesome track man......

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

i cant cntrl it man.....i get a lil bit of tym...and i make a song..and then i jst hav to share it........Razz

[P][R][O]

[P][R][O]

and thus,i remain a Demonic fan!Drop an album bro,hit khabe.I always been telling you your voice is a gem

http://pro27.4shared.com

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

*ahem ahem*.......lol........

Wafi

Wafi
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Demonic wrote:PRO: yeh ait i'ma do that..thnx man......
Wolf: mayn..u always make ma day......thnx a lot man...fo always supportin me.....[Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_biggrin [Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_biggrin
\this is some dope ass shit man...now I don't wanna be ass licker or something but I like you're stuff...and if you need quality stuffs I got what you needs...of course ita ain't pro but if wanna get quality shit I can make record shit from time to time just becouse you really deserve it...if you need to record fo free let me know...;-)

mc shanz

mc shanz
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

i like this track (Y) awesome singing n touchy lyric...

http://www.4shared.com/dir/29059115/8a903d3c/D_Hood_Squad_-_DHS.

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

u made sum changes from wat u showed me. whispering adlibs wud be soo perfect for this song! those whispers cud've been just reciting sum love poems or something very soothingly.

ur vocal quality hasn't improved as much as it should. vocal quality can be trained (u missed sum notes when going from one line to another at places..particularly when the song dropped at 1:32-1:36ish)...if u practice u can gain more control...u need to touch the listener's heart..lyrics was awesome but the finishing delivery touch was missing..varying up ur tone/intensity of ur vocal, making sure u r not getting lazy with the last notes of a line..which a lot of singers tend to do...things like that.

good catchy track overall but plenty of place to improve. and oh, i feel like ur lyrics r always almost same with different words lol

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

AKProductions

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

oh and between..if u SERIOUSLY want to improve through forum comments, then post these songs in some popular rnb forums (this track is all english so that shdn't be an issue)...i'm sure u'll meet real rnb singers who knows shit (as opposed to me lol) and they can actually help u instead of getting ten thousand "you rock bro! awesome track" comments lol.

https://www.youtube.com/akproductions01

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

dude u r jus inspiring me to sing......can u teach me singing? [Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_smile

rash666

rash666
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

OMG...i got emotional...totally emotional! [Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_cry
i gues...frm tht...u can gues how much i liked it! [Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_rolleyes
n... i, obviously, will go for the glitches...cuz this cud hav been more perfect...1)the sound quality cud hav been betr....2)wat were those noises at the end? u shud hav cut it! thts all! [Soft Rock] Losin' Myself__Yalmai (Demonic) [DOWNLOAD NOW] Icon_smile

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

@Wafi: miya tumi bangadesh'e thako age koiba na....ajib.....

@Shanz: thnx man

@Ak: i read ur shit jst once ...so i hv no idea wat it meant..i gotta talk to u....Razz...and yeh i wanted to do that whisperin adlips thing...bt got too lazy....Sad....yeh i tend to do that....

@rash: i left the things at the end fo sum rezen ...i felt it made the track sound kinda 'real'....Razz....yeh im wack..Razz

@Ishan: miya tomare koi NSU'te dekha korte...koi thako bhai...lomba chikna dhola pola're bhoi pau....tomar id card niya jabe kintu..Razz

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

maiya go moto dress matchin na korle ki aar hoy?
Razz

Rated I

Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Demonic wrote:
@Ishan: miya tomare koi NSU'te dekha korte...koi thako bhai...lomba chikna dhola pola're bhoi pau....tomar id card niya jabe kintu..Razz

vai ami goto 1 month dhoira NSU jaina....hospital e asilam....ekta chhotto operation hoise....apatoto bashai e thaki....

btw....who u talkin bout?

Slaught Daddy

Slaught Daddy
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

demonic!!!!! ar kisu bolte hobe? Razz chorom hoise boss ....nw if u can do the soft rock u can do the alternative/hard rock too Razz lets get working on the old beat then lmao

Castic M!k

Castic M!k
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

nic track bro

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

thnx sanj and castic.....Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Norwester Sharod

Norwester Sharod
Micnificent!
Micnificent!

Slaught Daddy wrote:demonic!!!!! ar kisu bolte hobe? Razz chorom hoise boss ....nw if u can do the soft rock u can do the alternative/hard rock too Razz lets get working on the old beat then lmao

demonik baal kore...oidin studio te jaa korlo! Mad

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

yeh....im wack.....im very VERY wack.......Sad

KC

KC
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

Very touching! loved the lyrics, u got a good voice... quality wasn't that good but i digged this!

Demonic

Demonic
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

thnx a lot KC..means a lot.Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum