DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deshi MCs : |Banned| : RELEASED [Xclusive Demo Inside]

+20
AL RiFO
SLiCK
Mc Buddy
Rated I
zero_gravity
Jibon
Jasper Al-rashid
mATZ
south london soldier
m.u.g.z.
Lahood$ta
T-DIZE
fazze notN
nemz
YunG Ka$H
skibkhan
XpLosive
infmous
Mode Silver
DJ R@F
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

skibkhan

skibkhan

hahah X tore mar khawate chaile.. oi din e mair ditam... dekhlam to tui koto boro hadom.. REMEMBER WHEN RAJON dissed u infront of me, shaq n mugz lol... ur nuffin man.. open invite korish na.. yeah ppl say i sound like a girl.. n yet they like ma songs woohooo... listen.. its bout time u change.. i guess u got only 1 friend now.. n believe me he will go away if u remain the same.. lol.. GANJAMMMM BUJHBINAAA haha hadom.. 60 70 ta polapain 9/a boot polish offffff hadom.. hehehe

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

Young Pr

I liked the mixing actually, and I like X's style, but I'm not on neither side of the arguement, so I'm neutral, but gotta admit, you guys gotta appreciate XploSive's work for the whole album. My nigga been bustin' his ass off to get the whole album done. All yall did was just rap, thats it. XploSive did beyond rap, he spent hours and fuckin' bustin' his ass off mixin'. Yall also claimed that X can mix reall good, and it's a real fucking fact, and now after the album's been officially launched, now you tell him that his mixin' is whack? Pure bullshit. Yall should be thankful that a nigga spent like 24/7 trying to make the album sound good and shit. Plus, like you said SkibKhan, yall didn't use the studio to do anything, therefore, mixing is gonna be a fuck loada' harder to do at home, so XploSive busted his ass for yall, and now yall are going against him and shit?

Meh, BS. Anyways, X, I stll hope you teach me how to mix, because after I heard the demo, I was like, fuck! Nigga can mix like he's mixin' at a studio. You'z the shit. I wish someday I can mix and do shit like that, and maybe even have an album out in Bangladesh or suttin', I don't know that the future aholds of me at the moment, because I'm only beginnin' this rap game, but nevertheless, you guys understand the main point.

BTW, I don't plan anyone to jump up on me and start beefin' or shit, cuz I don't nor didn't intend to start anything with anyone, just came here to state the obvious and shit, and well, thats that.

Young Pr

Oh, also, may I add, SkibKhan doesn't sound like a girl at all. I heard the demo and a few of Skib's tracks, and gotta admit that his flow and voice is spectacular. Skib is the shit.

skibkhan

skibkhan

Meh, BS. Anyways, X, I stll hope you teach me how to mix, because after I heard the demo, I was like, fuck! Nigga can mix like he's mixin' at a studio. You'z the shit. I wish someday I can mix and do shit like that, and maybe even have an album out in Bangladesh or suttin', I don't know that the future aholds of me at the moment, because I'm only beginnin' this rap game, but nevertheless, you guys understand the main point.
no wonder ur saying all dese hahahaha

Young Pr

No, I really mean it man, I've asked X to teach me how to mix before Deshi MCs: Banned was released, way before. I just like his work.

Young Pr

Oh, by the way, for the beats that yall used in the album, did yall get it from Soundclick.com or somewhere on the internet, or did yall make them?

Just curious. They were nice azz beatsz.

Young Pr

I heard three tracks from the album. New Age, Baap Re Baap, and Engladesh, and shit mayne, the mixing was off the hook, no doubt.

infmous

infmous

hai hai i gota hangover n now gota read all this loool

https://facebook.com/infmous

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Skiby bhai....time will tell whose what Smile tc dude but this time dun't call me up n ask for another album deal Smile And Prodigy thank u for the support...but its kinda shitty when the ppl u do it for can't appreciate it after a release.....(dude just be patient....skibkhan er shomai ashbe...i promise ) 1

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

let me rephrase "all the ppl dat made up bullshit...ery1 will realize wat they did"

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

XpLosive wrote:skibkhan er shomai ashbe...i promise
orre khaise.....uufff....ganjam ganjam.....dayum.....xplo is hadom evry1....
dud u sound like ur gonna beat up ppl.....orre khaise....dud im really scared....koi marba amare koiya dio plz.....ami to ar fight-ta miss korte pari na....listen x du u remember diz lines.....

'SHIHAN BHAI-KE ORA MARCHILO....AMI JEYE BACHATE GIYECHILAM.....KINTU AMAR HATE-R ELBOW-TE BETHA PEYECHI....AMI THEKATE GIYECHILAM ....KINTU PARI NAI......HATE ONEK BETHA PEYECHI....'

wow....Surprised ....X dud nice strength u hav in u.....gud 4 u.....tumi kaore-re aktu touch koira deikho.....BABU CHELE TOMAR HAT-E BETHA PEYECHO NA??.....AMI THIK KORE DIBO ANE.....
X LUK EVRY1 HATES U ON DIZ WEB....MAN.....luk i giv u a btr idea.....'U GET OUT OF DIZ WEBSITE & REGISTER SOMWHR ELSE.....COZ TRUST ME.....TOMAR MOTO ATO GENIOUS RAPPER-DER AISHOB WEBSITE-E THAKA UCHIT NA......TOMAR 'BEST MC'-R MANNIJJOT NOSHTO HOBE JE.....KARON AKHANE SHOB CHEAP ASS MC THAKE like faze & skib & shaq & raf & othrs JARA 'SELF-PROCLAIMD' BEST MC na SO TUMI SHOMAI NA NOSHTO KORE.....CHOLE JAO ONNO JAIGAI.....& DW....TOMARE KEU MISS KORBE NA.....

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

^^ funny u say dat MC_ROOFTOP! Who likes u? lol? ppl always hated u..why not ask em here rite now? lol Baal can't even win a battle....lol....aww did dat hurt? bro i hit sum guy n got hit back (dats da rule in da game).....Man grow sum pubes n talk mature lil kid....Baal katos na tho....so go reload sum!

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

wow.....now im hearing things.....u actually beat som1.....wow nice....whn....on da last century...or on da middle of UR 15 MINUTE DREAM

dud now i no y u were so 'ON-MOOD' on da PM lounge.....& y U 'DIDNT-SHIVER'....lmao...coz thr were a lot of bounces & security guards.....haha u fuken faggot....listen man oishob guard thakle shobai bhab chudai-te pare......baal oishob jaigai-e tumi parba.....haha....u knew very well if tod lays a hand on u da guards wil take em out....u no wht u r....ur like a girl...u no who always talks big infront of evry1....jus coz she knows if ne1 tries 2 hit her 4 her BITCHING....her sweet boyfriend will nail em....damn u follow da same method....dayum dayum....

& u tellin me 2 shave pubes.....i mean did u suck my cock tht very much tht u no i didnt cut my pubes......damn sry WOMAN....i'll cut it ok.....so tht next time u can suck it better.....HAHAHAHAHAHHAA:lol:

Young Pr

Eyo, who is this TOD that you all speak of?

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

TOD i fink stnds 4 thugs of dacca tht group..i fing on the forum

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

ye tOD iz UZ
tHUGZ oF dACCA
chek our thread
we aint hadomz bt still we alwayz in2 genjam

feeeeeeeeeeeelz gr8 A LEVELZ DONE

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

ok ok
da matter of fact iz we didn beat da fuk outa xplosive dat day at PM lounge coz
dere waz shaq n skib
guardz wudnt hav bin a faktor
pm lounger niche pola pain ato ansi je ataturk bondho korte partam
skib ke oikhane kowa hoisilo he requested/asked nt 2
n ami jotoi ja kori hadami mastani
shaqer shamne gele amar bell shesh
he z ma broz closest frnd
dat day skib n shaq soul ly saved Xz azz
oh ya bhai im nt gud at english
bt i must say x didn shiver or to chokhe pani choila ashsilo

he re r ki marum he z a gangsta A Deshi Rhymes self proclaimed gangsta
amra kisui na bt real life e korte pari

abey sala tui scratch re choklate koisili
chinos er bhai ketha
tarek
jodi gulsan jaia thakos jigais

no offence 2 shaq skib mugz

peace out........................

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

oh sorry album er feed dilam naaaaaaaaaa to

album iz gud in da sense of a rap album
must say itz da best
bt bro lookin at da biznezz i m so fukin disapointed
tellin da truth
ur album didnt hav 1 vital thing
dat thingz ''KHAT BELLeSS SONGZ''
bangali go bhalo jinish hozom hoi na
u shud hv had crap songz 2 make da album
a success in buiznes

mixin kisu baje lagse

mUGZ

he waz da best amar mote karon
ami bangla rapper
u r ma gURU
da sONGz boma hamla waz so FUKIN awsum

SHaQ

were z uR verse
i dnt c u rap english
u r fukin best in dat
remember ur song ''ma last letter''
were r songz like doze
u jus did da hookz
bangla rapz nice
bishakto bhumika ek dom baje lagse

skib

bhai akhono chita asen
wtf i comment mind koiren na plz
songz r awsm
lyricz kothin really entertainin
flow kothin
jus oi small somosha ur voice
bt still now i no itz nt da voice u shud care
bt da flow n da lyrics
deshi mC z dat songz so funny

da gr8 XPLOSIVE
u were so AWSUM cudn bliv it waz u
thot i waz lisn in 2 sum detroit rapper
la8r i gt it it waz u
nutin much

skibkhan

skibkhan

aiiite matz... u being friendly coz X is out of the crew.. ??
neway yeah bout ma voice.. i don giv a damn man.. i wud never wana fake it.. i like to keep it real.. listen to track 5.. u'll know how real it gets..
n SHaq had his english verses in a few songs..
mugz was OFF THE MOTHA FUCKIN HOOK
n X was gangsta no doubt in dat.. as a rapper he is good..
so altogether the album will be a total take over.. if promotions n distribution is up 2 the level

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

x waz da only rison we wen agains u guyz
sorry 4 dat
albumz awsum datz wat i sed
bt problemz like

da price
no bangla on da album cover
n mainly itz nt in da shops
i luked 4 it a lot in gulsan

hope 4 da best

o ya skib bhai
i m workin 4 da album
albumz nt so eazy
bt still ama gona do it
o ya abt a large concert
u guyz intrsted in performin
youth er ground e

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

skibkhan wrote:yeah bout ma voice.. i don giv a damn man.. i wud never wana fake it.. i like to keep it real..
let me tel yall sth.....X & SHAQ GOT an unfair advantage tht...me...mugz...matz....skib....no1 have.....& tht is tht thy were ABROAD som time on their life.....so thr accent is off da hook.....man no1 in DR can hav da voices like x & shaq....coz thy hav an unfair advantage tht we hadnt..(no offence)...we r jus khati bangali polapin....thtz y our accent aint tht gud....but i dont no abt othrs but if skib teaches me mixin....thn im making som serious shit songs....i hope evry1 likes it.....& i'll try my best 2 improve ma accent & flow.....

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

hey cud u tell me ur secret of getin so many posts
plzz........................

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

fazze notN wrote:
skibkhan wrote:yeah bout ma voice.. i don giv a damn man.. i wud never wana fake it.. i like to keep it real..
let me tel yall sth.....X & SHAQ GOT an unfair advantage tht...me...mugz...matz....skib....no1 have.....& tht is tht thy were ABROAD som time on their life.....so thr accent is off da hook.....man no1 in DR can hav da voices like x & shaq....coz thy hav an unfair advantage tht we hadnt..(no offence)...we r jus khati bangali polapin....thtz y our accent aint tht gud....but i dont no abt othrs but if skib teaches me mixin....thn im making som serious shit songs....i hope evry1 likes it.....& i'll try my best 2 improve ma accent & flow.....

fazze...as for accent i wld say skib accent is gd n keepin it real as for all u bengali based rappers...cause every1 is used to listening to US hip hop so there usa english accent sound normal in fact it aint...in uk we be lyk 50 cent gt an accent...cause the uk rappers accent different frm US to us tht sounds normal...soon wen US hip hop is tking dwn by UK..lol..in ova wrds usa gives sum mainsterm spce for ova hip hip nation the wld be whole loads of accent n tht sterotype tht u hve to hve an american accent to rap wld break in sum of the countries..which it hasnt yet..so i wld sy thy gt an advantage it about flow i wld sy n

as for the album aint gt it where cn dwnload it frm...hook me up wiv the album wnna hear it...

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Thanks for the feed matz....but one question why u beefin wit me again? whose orders kid? lol i think i no!

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

And about da accent? i dun talk english for a LONG FUKN time....i just practice alot dats it man....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum