DeshiRhymes.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DeshiRhymes.com

Home of Bangladeshi Hip Hop

JOIN the NEW Deshi Hip Hop Social Network NOW! www.DeshiRhymes.com... LOG ON NOW!
THIS FORUM WILL SHUT DOWN ON DEC 31ST. JOIN DESHIRHYMES.COM NOW!
http://BoomBox.deshirhymes.com - For ALL your ONLINE RELEASES!
Radio.DR - Official Deshi Hip Hop Radio Station!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 540 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:35 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deshi MCs : |Banned| : RELEASED [Xclusive Demo Inside]

+20
AL RiFO
SLiCK
Mc Buddy
Rated I
zero_gravity
Jibon
Jasper Al-rashid
mATZ
south london soldier
m.u.g.z.
Lahood$ta
T-DIZE
fazze notN
nemz
YunG Ka$H
skibkhan
XpLosive
infmous
Mode Silver
DJ R@F
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

beef
o ya ma bbq party
iz gona hav a lot of beef
no chiken atleast nt 4 xplosive

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Is it true that u steal money from ure parents to arrange these so called concerts which have more FREE GUESTS than PAID CUSTOMERS? LOL nice.

U kno wats hillarious kid? U droppin concerts, dreamin of an album when u HAVE NEVER RELEASED SONGS? has the term "RAP" become so cheap these days? i dun blame u tho, too much "8 Mile" can get u really pumped up! So make sure to ACTUALLY RAP AT YOUR OWN SHOW AND NOT USE OTHERS TO DO IT FOR U Smile reminds u of a time dunt it? 1

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

yh i dnt knw wats goin on but yh...just heard the album...n am not in any1 side by this is what i fink of the album overall great to all of u for gttint the album out....i fink the album was gd man sik..
skibkhan sound sik in thiz album keepin the banglish flava n keepin the album to the bangal hip hop album caterogory,mugs also the bangla flow was grimy...bare ganster most of hiz tracks but sik...Xplosive soundin sik in da the album as did shaq..n hiz hooks were of th scale. to sik...

but listening to album ppl can guess why therz conflicts...
it was more of a xplosive album wiv the da ova deshi mcs acting as guest artist..which i personally wld say wasnt fair...n really disrespectful.......cause i fing ure al gd no one is better thn the ova but gd in ure own way...so skib mugs n shaq shld defo been giving mre tracks..evenly spread if thiz dne the album wld hve been better wld hve lyk to hear more shaqs n skib..but overall nyc album...mixin wasnt great thou nt hatin...but yh pz

Young Pr

Well I mean X mixed the whole damn album, so he should get credit, therefore should be in most tracks. The other members were in most tracks too, but not as many as X, but if it wasn't for X, they wouldnt've got signed to the label, nor would they have a great mixer.

skibkhan

skibkhan

Young Prodigy wrote:Well I mean X mixed the whole damn album, so he should get credit, therefore should be in most tracks.
^ ^ ^ man u is a genius

young prodigy wrote:The other members were in most tracks too, but not as many as X, but if
it wasn't for X, they wouldnt've got signed to the label, nor would
they have a great mixer.
well the reason for me havin dis conflit wit X.. well uhh there r lots a reasons..
but prodigy.. its true he got the deal first.. n den why didnt he released his own album feat us.. coz serious a crew album.. wit one track involving all the artists dats like wack man.....

http://www.myspace.com/skibkhan

Young Pr

My bad Skib. I get your point. There should've indeed been more tracks with all the members.

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

wel....i dont no abt u guyz.....but i was mad surprised whn ma own cousine strated talkin shit on da thread...i mean come on.....1st of all it was TOTALLY UNFAIR all da othr dmc membrs had such a LIMITED ROLE IN DA MAKIN OF DA ALBUM.....it luked like itz x'z album jus featurin som mcz no1 evn noz.....tht felt bad....specially whn u no dose othr mcz were ur broz too...but heck neways......letz jus say xplo u were da best in da album in ma mind....mugz & skib both were gud at bangla.....& shaq...Rolling Eyes...bro i dont no wht 2 say abt u....

Lahood$ta

Lahood$ta
De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

lmao!! who got tha deal first?? i'z there from tha beginnin; it was this guy named Rajon who took me n X to tha namnai Ceo; so Rajon was tha A&R; me n X got tha deal coz of him and shit wudn hav worked if i wasnt there; they wanted commercial tracks fo' bidness and hence i had to deliver commercial hooks; i wasnt aware of X'z snitchin intentions; so no one givz a fuck wat he claimz n sez coz i know i worked hard fo' it lyk X did but i'm tha one who lost money; he got wat he wanted but did i? well i'n giva fuck coz i'ma do ma own thang now; let tha losers or haters brag about!! 1

Jasper Al-rashid

Jasper Al-rashid

It was a decent Hip-Hop album. Tracks were good. Track ordering wasn't (considering it's BD where "fade-out-to-da-fade in" doesn't really work). Beautifully designed outfit. Though, for commercial reasons, the album name could've been written in Bengali along with English. Wonderful performances by all the present and former crew members. As far as I noticed, the album's censored in a very unreal way (if the line is "I don't fucking care", in general it'd be censored into "I don't -silence- care", but in this case, it was more like "I don't fuh care", hehe). And I don't know who mastered the tracks or who monitored the process but whoever it was, he was really oblivious about the overall equalization. All the tracks got a lota "hi", abnormal "mid" and relatively less "low". However, the album was strong. Big up for yourselves!

https://facebook.com/JasperOnline

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Ahem. First off all MR.SHAG.... WHO GO THE DEAL U? HAHAHA? ITs quite funny even RAJON TOLD ME NOT TO TAKE U TO SHAMS BHAI!! NO ONE SAW U GET ANY PRODUCERS BITCH! U HAD TO GO THRU ME OR MY FRIEND! HAHAHA DUM ASS
Grandpa ure still talkin? after u backed out from a battle? PUSSY!

hmmm...so this is the great MC_SHAQ? who coudnlt BEAT XPLOSIVE THRU MUSIC BUT THRU SNITCHIN?
Man im hearin all the shit u been poppin to Skib and the others! BELIVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS SHAQ! WE WILL TALK FACE TO FACE!! AND WHEN WE DO....I WILL MAKE U LOOK LIKE THE OLDEST BROKE JOKE OF THE CENTURY! So since wat u are sayin is all truth and no LIE! PLEASE GIVE ME A DATE AND TIME ON WHERE URE MAJESTY WUD LIKE TO MEET! BAALER CHAM CHA!

Oh and for Jasper! how ya been mate? Just some points... ididn't master a
certified ENGINEER FROM "SAE" said the mixing was good for som1 whose got kno education on it....THE MASTERING FUCKED IT UP! IF u think im lieing ask SHAQ TO TALK TO THE PRODUCER SINCE THE ENGINEER IS THE PRODUCER"S FRIEND
thanx for ure feed.

And yes Finally....the album was meant to be mine n shaq's....WHILE SHAQ JUS SANG DA JINGLES and I RAPPED! HE WAS NOT TAKEN CAUZ OF HIS SO CALLED "COMMERCIAL" hooks! CAuz honestly "THE GREATEST HOOKS TRACK" proves dat this OLD GRONK NEEDS TO SING 30 HOOKS TO MAKE ONE GET LUCKY!!

AND SHAQ ITS QUITE FUNNY THAT ALL THE GOOD HOOKS U DID JUST "REPEAT THE SAME WORDS WITH THE SAME FLOW" COMMERCIAL HUH? HAHAHA GROW UP AND GET FRENDS OF URE OWN AGE U CHILD MOLESTEROR!

ANd yes i do admit to the fact the album was one sided and it was not intensional....i told every1 that the 1st album shaq n i was sposed to do will be put together wit a crew mixtape...so naturally i had more tracks.....thank u all fo ure feedback...and SHAQ HOWS URE 16 YEAR OLD GIRL DOIN?

AND SHAQ I DIDNT WANNA START THIS AGAIN...BUT WAT U SAY NOW...U WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT MATE 1

XpLosive

XpLosive
Official Rhymer
Official Rhymer

Oh and jasper....i thought of that BUT SKIB TOLD ME TO SCRATCH IT... CAUZ U ACTUALLY WANTED THE CUSSING TO BE RECOGNIZABLE LOL Smile

Jibon

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

wow...im maaaaaaaaaaaaad late but congrats on the album release. i went to BD the day this was posted.....if it was a couple of days earlier i could have gotten a fresh copy of this in BD......dam....well...if some 1 can sell me a copy ...pm me ...congratz again

zero_gravity

zero_gravity
Newbie Rhymer
Newbie Rhymer

!!! des$hi Mc'$ !!!

Man ur album rox! specifically i liked a few of the songs very much...the beat the melody the rap the lyrics and the choRoM ParT...

New Age
Banglish Gangstaz
Banglai Hip Hop
Engladeshi
Ajob Pechal

I think these are the best singles frm the album....ur lyrics kicks ass, and the lyrics for NEW AGE is sooo friggin' true..anyways who made the lyrcis for this song? Skib rapped it extremely well....I alredy bot the album and the loud sound of my car kicks ass wid the de$hi Mc'$ songs !!
Good Job guys, but just one more ajob pechal - cd'r daam kom hoiley bhalo hoito na? U charged TK 100 !!!!

- chocolate chor tor bhaab chutamurey -

Last edited by on Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

skibkhan

skibkhan

Thanx for the appreciation zero_gravity,i wrote the lyrics of new age n the chorus lyric were written by xplosive.. each artist wrote their own lyrics. thanx fo buyin the cd brotha..
n about the price of the cd... everyone asked me the same question..... well thats were our border ends n the lable's border begins.

glad u liked the album.. tha launch show is next month
Mugz or I will notify everyone bout the show..

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

DaMn ZerO u Didnt like my tracks at all ? yeah i know alotta people hates it when i spit raw bangla sounds so Illllllllllllll
so sick hehehehehe banglish is betta heheh
anyway thnx for buying our album and supporting us !!!!
peace out !!!!

http://www.89.com

infmous

infmous

im personally sick of hearin english on bangla rap albumz, thats y i loved this one soo much. it feels good hearin all the shit u say to ur matez in bangla in a rap song

https://facebook.com/infmous

fazze notN

fazze notN
Divine Poster
Divine Poster

m.u.g.z. wrote:DaMn ZerO u Didnt like my tracks at all ? yeah i know alotta people hates it when i spit raw bangla sounds so Ill
kije koi mugzy mamu.....bro 2 me best accent on da album was mugz'z 1....his accent & flow on 'DHAKAIYA GANGSTA' was off da hook (also x's 1 fabolous...i aint excludin him...)& his 'BOMA HAMLA' is a really patriotic song....i really loved mugz-es lines & da emotion in which he says em.....itz all Deshi MCs : |Banned| : RELEASED  [Xclusive Demo Inside] - Page 4 Icon_cheers
**i also loved da RAP LINES on 'baap re baap'......but da chorus was so Deshi MCs : |Banned| : RELEASED  [Xclusive Demo Inside] - Page 4 Kopfschuettel...tht it wanted me 2 kick mugz SQUARE in da NUTZ(like cartman says it ...Razz...jk)

& da main shit is....aftr hearin mugz bangla....it motivated me 2 du bangla rap too....bliv it or not....now i hav actually started 2 write bangla rap on ma raps....frm now on...

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

yeah mugz was brilliant cheers

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

yeah yeah werd up , thnx for da comments faze and mode !!
hell yeah am taking banglarap to a whole new level , and i aint got any fake ass wannabe accent straight up dhakaiya accent raw bangla in ya mother fuckin mouth HAHAHAHA !!

peace out !!!

skibkhan

skibkhan

hehehe
CHEA
THE BANGLA TAPE TAPE TAPE TAPE TAPE (slowly fadin out)

infmous

infmous

watz tha bangla tape

https://facebook.com/infmous

south london soldier

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

mugz the bengali bohemia brapp

yh wht the bangla tape about

Mode Silver

Divine Poster
Divine Poster

oh jeez not the bangla tape again skib! ><

m.u.g.z.

De$hi MCs Crew
De$hi MCs Crew

BaNGLa TaPe ? what is it skib ? da subjekt is bangla fo sho so i need to know about it .

mATZ

mATZ
Thugs of Dacca Crew
Thugs of Dacca Crew

wazn da bangla tape a MUGZ n SKIB idea

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum